• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Texasgal

Texasgal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 01:24 AM

There are two new websites where you can go discuss your favorite shows that got cancelled plus brainstorm on finding a way to help change the Nielsen ratings system. I know I'm sick of reality TV and game shows taking over television. Bring on more good scripted TV.

www.viewerswithvoices.com
www.viewersmatter.com

#2 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 02:16 AM

Hi Bubba here, ...

There are two new websites where you can go discuss your favorite shows that got cancelled plus brainstorm on finding a way to help change the Nielsen ratings system. I know I'm sick of reality TV and game shows taking over television. Bring on more good scripted TV.

www.viewerswithvoices.com
www.viewersmatter.com

I know I am too. Is it really that hard to come up with something new?

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#3 randys1girl

randys1girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 03:35 AM

I agree with Bubba. That's a great idea to have a website dedicated to shows that have been canceled. I guess it's a good thing that the older shows are being put on DVD now. At least there will be something interesting to watch instead of the crap that's on these days (except for the non-reality USA shows of course!)

Andrea

#4 meggy

meggy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 09:15 PM

this is awesome. thanx!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved