• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jessica92204

jessica92204

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:21 AM

I am SOOOOO mad I had no idea that the show wasnt coming back on until I decided to look at their website. They have only had 4 seasons and it is a GREATTTT show seriously I think you guys need to bring back this show. It is not fair that you never even mentioned it being a Series finally on the last episode. I really enjoyed that show and I can tell alot of other ppl did to so pleassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee bring BACK THE 4400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#2 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 02:25 PM

Hi Bubba here, welcome to the forum. Sorry you just found out the news. Have you check out the pinned book thread yet?

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#3 heart

heart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:57 PM

Hi Jessica, we are working on it, don't give up hope. Maybe there will be a way for you to contribute to help bring back The 4400 or at least get proper closure. Welcome aboard>>>> :D

#4 Muldfeld

Muldfeld

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 414 posts

Posted 16 July 2008 - 02:44 AM

I am SOOOOO mad I had no idea that the show wasnt coming back on until I decided to look at their website. They have only had 4 seasons and it is a GREATTTT show seriously I think you guys need to bring back this show. It is not fair that you never even mentioned it being a Series finally on the last episode. I really enjoyed that show and I can tell alot of other ppl did to so pleassssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeee bring BACK THE 4400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're absolutely right. It still stings, and I'm still unable to watch the final episode because it's too painful. Hopefully USA's other replacements fail and the network realizes its mistake. I NEED this show to come back. I spent $60 on stupid nuts for a network that didn't even give us enough damn respect to ensure Ira Steven Behr did audio commentaries on the DVD! They and the studio just rushed the damn thing out to make money out of us and didn't want to wait until the writers' strike was over.

That was the meanest thing of all!
"In the deepest ocean,
The bottom of the sea
Your eyes, they turn me
Why should I stay here?

I'd be crazy not to follow
Follow where you lead
Your eyes
They turn me onto phantoms
I follow to the end of the Earth
And fall off

Everybody leaves if they get the chance
And this is my chance."

"Weird Fishes/Arpeggi" by Radiohead
(live)

(live) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLUS5W5eMeQ

"You are my center when I spin away
Out of control on videotape
This is my way of saying good-bye
'cause I can't do it face to face
I'm talking to you after it's too late from my videotape"

"Videotape" by Radiohead:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0MI3gtaqfY

#5 comd11

comd11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 04:17 PM

I hear ya, I cant believe the show just disappeared on us like that. It was an incredible show!!, never missed an episode..of course USA cant tell us the reason...can you finish the story???

#6 psychdph

psychdph

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:23 AM

I am truly disappointed with the fact that you do not plan to renew the 4400. This was a rare show that although it may take some time to become additive everyone would have. When I see some of the shows on TV now it is hard to believe that shows like this can get cancelled. I did not even start watching it until the second season. I found it by chance. Maybe you should bring it back and let people know what is coming. That was enough for be to get hooked. Last year I had my whole family watching it. That is worth it in itself. Please bring it back

Rev Helen D Clover

#7 bluestone921

bluestone921

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 02:34 PM

I am truly disappointed with the fact that you do not plan to renew the 4400. This was a rare show that although it may take some time to become additive everyone would have. When I see some of the shows on TV now it is hard to believe that shows like this can get cancelled. I did not even start watching it until the second season. I found it by chance. Maybe you should bring it back and let people know what is coming. That was enough for be to get hooked. Last year I had my whole family watching it. That is worth it in itself. Please bring it back

Rev Helen D Clover

Bring the 4400 back!!!!!!!! I loved this show and waited a full year to see a new season only to visit the web site and find out that USA has had it cancelled! At the VERY least they could make a mini series to tie up all the loose ends. Please don't leave me in suspense and bring back the 4400!

#8 Annie_Flowerchild

Annie_Flowerchild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2008 - 10:36 PM

Hi everybody, I'm new here too, and I'm also very dissapointed the 4400 are over, I just hearded today! :-(

Please don't quit asking for a 5th season!!! :-D thanks!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved