• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:09 PM

Someone told me that T Shalhoub does have a twin brother. There was one episode.....where
another Shalhoub was listed in the cast....but I forget the first name. Would anyone know the
name of that episode ?????
Posted Image

#2 TheAuthor

TheAuthor

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,950 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:14 PM

Someone told me that T Shalhoub does have a twin brother. There was one episode.....where
another Shalhoub was listed in the cast....but I forget the first name. Would anyone know the

I dont believe they're twins but he does have a brother who has been on the show. I seem to recall reading his name was Michael. I bet Raven would know.
Forget Republican, and Democrat. This Year, Vote Surprise! This announcement brought to you by the Surprise Party Canidate. You'll love our canidate but we cant tell you who he is just yet! Look for his unveiling just after the election results are calculated!
________________________________________________________________________________

Every episode of Monk can be seen like the psychiatrist's glass of water. Some will say it's half-full. Some will say it's half-empty. But only the half-empty people would be given extra therapy and medication until they come around to the healthy point of view.

In my opinion, the glass is always overflowing, half full of water, and overflowing with air - because there is no such thing as empty without a vacuum. It is abundance of one kind or another, even of the negative, in this world whether you like it or not. And I'm not just sure of that, I'm positive.

#3 monkophile1

monkophile1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Location:Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas Home is where the Army sends you...

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:15 PM

I think that his brother Michael appeared somewhere - don't know which episode. I never heard that they were twins.

Tony Shalhoub

#4 Teresa1643

Teresa1643

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:18 PM

No, Tony doesn't have a twin, but he does have nine siblings. A few of them are actors including his slightly older brother Michael who has guest starred on two episodes of Monk (Missing Granny and Bumps His Head).
<i> I can't debate you if you talk gibberish that sounds kind of like something a chimney sweep from Mary Poppins would say.</i>

#5 monkophile1

monkophile1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 822 posts
  • Location:Ft. Leavenworth, Kansas Home is where the Army sends you...

Posted 23 April 2008 - 12:22 PM

No, Tony doesn't have a twin, but he does have nine siblings. A few of them are actors including his slightly older brother Michael who has guest starred on two episodes of Monk (Missing Granny and Bumps His Head).

Psych, Mandeville.

Thanks, Teresa.

Tony Shalhoub

#6 mabarker

mabarker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 09:28 PM

Thats so cool! I wonder if they all still get along. I hope my kids do when they get older ( I have 5). Sometimes when I read the U.S.A. Monk message boards I wonder If some of Tony Shalhoubs family post messages on this board under aliases. Or the other actors familys try to post messages for them pretending to be fans asking for more on screen time for their family members characters from the writers. Some are pretty obvious. LOL!

#7 kees_lady

kees_lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 10:26 PM

Hey guys, check out Raven's signature, that's a picture of her and Michael Shalhoub taken from last years Monkfest. He was the guest of honor. She can tell you all about him. :)

Sticks and Stones, Cross skulls and Bones,
None of You can Hurt me.

Cartoons and pictures, Words said in Whispers
The Ramblings of Sick Purple People Eaters.

The best place for you is a place called Bellevue
Where the doctors can try to fix you.

Psychotic drugs, electric shock plugs
Are the best cures for whatever ails you.

When all's said and done and your gray matter's dung
You won't have a brain left between you.

#8 randys1girl

randys1girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 04:35 AM

Hey guys, check out Raven's signature, that's a picture of her and Michael Shalhoub taken from last years Monkfest. He was the guest of honor. She can tell you all about him. :)

That is so cool!

Andrea

#9 Raven

Raven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 24 April 2008 - 11:53 AM

Michael's a really great guy. I imagine that Tony's just as personable and fun to be around. They do have a strong resemblence to each other, don't they?

#10 touchofklaus

touchofklaus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 01:20 PM

Thats so cool! I wonder if they all still get along. I hope my kids do when they get older ( I have 5). Sometimes when I read the U.S.A. Monk message boards I wonder If some of Tony Shalhoubs family post messages on this board under aliases. Or the other actors familys try to post messages for them pretending to be fans asking for more on screen time for their family members characters from the writers. Some are pretty obvious. LOL!

I made the mistake of reading the message boards while drinking my morning coffee. When I read your post about family members posting under aliases to try to influence the writers to give certain actors larger parts and more on camera time I almost died laughing and spit hot coffee out my nose. You have no idea how right you are! I witnessed it with my own two eyes. Absolutely shameless. :lol:

#11 mabarker

mabarker

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 May 2008 - 02:17 PM

[quote name='touchofklaus' date='May 1 2008, 01:20 PM' post='834744']
I made the mistake of reading the message boards while drinking my morning coffee. When I read your post about family members posting under aliases to try to influence the writers to give certain actors larger parts and more on camera time I almost died laughing and spit hot coffee out my nose. You have no idea how right you are! I witnessed it with my own two eyes. Absolutely shameless. :lol:

:P Thanks for that. I thought I wasn't taking 'crazy' pills. LOL! :P

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved