• Please log in to reply
417 replies to this topic

#401 Dervish

Dervish

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 111 posts

Posted 28 October 2009 - 11:43 AM

I know it's a bit late, but I'd like to express my condolences to all the family and friends of Stanley Kamel. He was a great actor and I'll always remember him as the gentle psychiatrist Dr. Kroger.

#402 KevinMonkFan

KevinMonkFan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:09 PM

I didn't know that Dr. Kroeger's character died. I just thought Stanley Kamel quit and was replaced by the Dr. Bell actor. I didn't get to see the episode in which Stanley Kamel's character Kroger is replaced by Dr. Bell until very recently.

Condolences to Dr. Kroeger/Stanley Kamel's family. He will be missed as not just a great actor, but as a great coworker, friend and family member to his loved ones, as well.

#403 Mara

Mara

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 134 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:11 PM

I was watching an old rerun of the Golden Girls, and saw a guy on there that looked strangely familiar. I finally figured out who he was--a very young Stanley Kamel! He was such a perfect choice to play Monk's therapist! I'm so sorry for his family, and the Monk cast, who must surely miss him. His replacement is doing a good job, too, but we will never forget Dr. Stanley K. & his own onscreen dysfunctional family.

#404 KevinMonkFan

KevinMonkFan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 12:47 PM

Stanley Kamel is smiling with positive pride, looking down from heaven at the successful completion of Monk, a great show that he played an important part of.

#405 Randysgirl

Randysgirl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 372 posts

Posted 11 December 2009 - 03:30 AM

Stanley Kamel is smiling with positive pride, looking down from heaven at the successful completion of Monk, a great show that he played an important part of.

I miss Stanley so much! :( I'm writing a fan fiction about Monk and Dr. Kroger right now and I've felt myself getting emotional over it. I love Hector and Dr. Bell is okay, but Stanley's Dr. Kroger was the most caring therapist I've ever seen. Even I wanted to go to him.
Stottlemeyer tells Randy that Adrian is alive...

Captain Leland Stottlemeyer: You look disappointed.
Lt. Randall Disher: No, it's just... this is the best song I ever wrote.
Captain Leland Stottlemeyer: Well, save it! It's a great song! He's gonna die someday.
Lt. Randall Disher: But you're not gonna shoot him.
Captain Leland Stottlemeyer: You never know.

Mr. Monk is On The Run Part II

Check out my "Monk" fan fiction, and other stories! Reviews are appreciated!
Fanfiction.net

#406 vinbytes

vinbytes

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:04 AM

This is really shocking. I saw it and I don't believe but it's real. Nice link though.

#407 alex455

alex455

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 08 April 2010 - 03:45 AM

2 years ago Stanley Kamel has passed away. Exactly two years ago this great actor has gone to Father's house to rest....

He was not only a great actor but also a very good singer

Posted Image

He'll be always in our memories and hearts

#408 Madelow

Madelow

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 41 posts

Posted 03 July 2010 - 08:45 PM

Hello USA Admin & all: I'm new to "Monk" (at least as a regular viewer). Like the rest of you, I'm saddened by the death of Stanley Kamel. He had a nice rapport with Tony Shaloub, and will be missed. Those who only know him from "Monk" may be interested to know that he was a well-regarded character actor, and got a lot of work in the 1970s. May he rest in peace. Best regards, Madelow.

#409 boxset

boxset

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:28 AM

More info here: http://www.accesshol...mel-found-dead/

USA is deeply saddened by the news of Stanley Kamel's passing. Stanley was an amazingly talented and extremely kind man, and an important member of the USA family. He will be sorely missed.

sad.........:(:(

Family Guy
Veronica Mars

#410 ShazzyFilan

ShazzyFilan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 15 September 2010 - 02:58 AM

sad.........Posted Image:(

Family Guy
Veronica Mars

Sadly missed.:(
I can't believe it, I was happy before

http://www.twitter.com/mrmonkfans

www.tonyshalhoub.net (unofficial fansite)

#411 cateva

cateva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 10:35 AM

Next week it will be three years since Stanley Kamel died. Still depressing. Still really miss him. He was a great talent.

#412 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 30 May 2011 - 02:45 PM

Next week it will be three years since Stanley Kamel died. Still depressing. Still really miss him. He was a great talent.

At night I pop in a Monk DVD to try and calm down from things, and find myself rewinding those parts with Stanley Kamel. I miss him.

#413 cateva

cateva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 03:09 PM

At night I pop in a Monk DVD to try and calm down from things, and find myself rewinding those parts with Stanley Kamel. I miss him.

It would be a nice comfort to his family to know how much his fans STILL enjoy his work. It's sad, though, hardly anybody reads this board any more. I have to get off here before I get too depressed!

#414 MarryStone

MarryStone

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 22 June 2011 - 03:48 AM

I miss Stanley too :(

#415 psychokarlee

psychokarlee

Psych-O!!!! :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 02:39 PM

how sad, i never knew that he died. i just thought he quit or something. i really liked him. :(

Posted Image

The official Blueberry Chauffer Driver for the CMP2!~

"Shawn Spencer is a boy. James Roday is a man."
"There's also a third kid named Mikey who will eat anything, including the prize, but uh...he's not really important right now."
"Serious Shawn moment here. I wanna be happy too. And for some reason, I can't imagine that happening without Juliet."
"We have found our arsonurderer." "huh?" "firearseman?" "uh uh" "seor pantalones del fuego?" *fist bump*
"I have a motorcycle." "Yes. You do." "Yes I do. And it is the purest form of freedom that I have ever experienced. [...] Since I met you, I've been thinking about getting a car."
"Really? That was your plan? That has to be the poorest executed attack in history!!! I was two feet away from you all the time! I mean, you have to be absolutely, without a doubt, the worst murderer I have ever seen!"
"I don't know, maybe you'll take blurry photos of your Espresso at some random cafe..." <3

#416 metacomet

metacomet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 982 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:58 AM

Today it is already four years ago, that Stanley Kamel left us. He should be remembered.

Posted ImageBygone Days - In Memory of Stanley Kamel Posted Image

Edited by metacomet, 08 April 2012 - 08:59 AM.

Posted Image

#417 JalamaMama

JalamaMama

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 126 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 05:13 PM

Today it is already four years ago, that Stanley Kamel left us. He should be remembered.

Posted ImageBygone Days - In Memory of Stanley Kamel Posted Image

Thanks metacomet for refreshing this post.

#418 asunsoft

asunsoft

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 02:05 AM

25d1c4ab.gifBygone Days - In Memory of Stanley Kamel 25d1c4ab.gif

His replacement is doing a good job, too, but we will never forget Dr. Stanley K. & his own onscreen dysfunctional family.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.Windows Password Reset
2.Reset Windows 7 Password
3.Windows 7 Password Recovery
4.Lost Windows 7 Password
5.Windows 8 Password Recovery
6.Reset Windows XP Password
7.How to Create Windows 7 Password Reset Disk
8.Remove Windows Password
9.Reset Laptop Password
10.How to Reset Dell Pasword

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved