• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

#1 cuddlebunny

cuddlebunny

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 02:46 AM

if they ever did a spin off based on 1 character who would you like to see it based on?
i personally cant choose just 1 they were so many great characters

#2 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 08:51 PM

Hi Bubba here, I would choose either Diana or Meghan.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#3 Syco

Syco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 10:31 PM

I simply wouldn't watch a spin off, never been one to really care about spin-offs. In fact the only spin-off I watch is Stargate Atlantis, and only because my friends pretty much forced me to. :lol: I only started watching it this season, I still prefer SG-1 though. I will also watch the new series, if only to find out what exactly the nineth chevron is for.

#4 robwolf

robwolf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 38 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:47 AM

if they ever did a spin off based on 1 character who would you like to see it based on?
i personally cant choose just 1 they were so many great characters

I'd watch one based around Maia.

#5 tomBurkhov

tomBurkhov

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 03:40 PM

"the adventures of plant-perking girl" (season 1, she got blown up?)

#6 zeusfluff

zeusfluff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 07:13 PM

Don't hate me on this one guys... But I personally would have loved to have known what Nina Jarvis' life would have been like outside of the office. I've always wanted to know if she had kids, and who her husband was... But that's just me though...

Anyone else?

~zeusfluff~

#7 mellio

mellio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 07:37 AM

How about continuing with Tess and Kevin? I'd watch that. I thought they were so interesting.
To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under heaven...
a time to keep silent and a time to speak

#8 amerirish

amerirish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 31 March 2008 - 02:51 PM

Jordan, of course. He could definitely carry an entire show IMHO.

Also, Shawn for his healing powers.

Great question!

#9 RachVG

RachVG

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 01 April 2008 - 01:08 PM

The Amazing Adventures of Marco, Garrity and Garrity. (and Garrity, and Garrity, and Garrity....)

#10 zippylittlerat

zippylittlerat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 04:06 PM

Even though I think a Diana/Maia show would be excellent (I'd definately be a viewer!), I think one based around a main character would be too much like the original show (not that there's anything wrong with that!). So I'll second the vote for Tess and Kevin, cuz their chemistry shoots off screen, and Burkhoff is funny. :)

#11 Megan3375

Megan3375

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,736 posts

Posted 03 April 2008 - 09:36 PM

Hey Zippy!!!! Great to see you around the board again!!! :D

Always open to suggestion!

#12 Syco

Syco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 02:11 AM

Jordan, of course. He could definitely carry an entire show IMHO.

Actually, when I think about it. I'd probably watch a spin off about Collier and the war between positives and negatives. Then again, it'd basically be The 4400 with less of the original characters.

#13 weckar

weckar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 625 posts

Posted 05 April 2008 - 07:52 AM

April's detective life :P

#14 djacobs

djacobs

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 03:03 PM

On an individual level, I believe most of these stories have already been done. It was only after the charaters were all put together that the dynamic nature of the show became what it was. I wouldn't waste my time on such a narrow plot. But then again a lots of sitcoms were done in a one or two room set with a limited number of actors/actresses on the set. So one never knows. I suppose the show MASH is a good example of this. Just have to have the writers who will do the show justice. Like The 4400 did.

#15 Clinton

Clinton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:42 PM

I would watch a spin off in a continuation... if the spin off could include some of the original cast members. Who would you elect to play in a spin off? I would elect Collier, Tom Baldwin, Alana, Shawn, and Isabelle's resurrection. Maybe it is possible the USA network could come out with a movie or two.

#16 zippylittlerat

zippylittlerat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,766 posts

Posted 16 April 2008 - 01:18 AM

Hee hee, even though I'm a couple weeks late....

Thanks Megan! It's good to see you too! :)

And weckar, I think April's detective life sounds awesome B)

#17 Elessar

Elessar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,076 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:22 PM

This is so hard to answer. I loved so many of the characters and would much rather watch the 4400 than some spin-off. Having said that (oh, I sound like Simon :lol: ) as much as I LOVE Maia, it seems like there have been other shows about people with premonitions and visions of the future that it might fall flat. I always loved her visions because of what it meant for the show and the other characters. And I like the Jordan and P+'s Vs. the Gov't but that seems too much like the show. So I guess for me personally I would watch Shawn. His story sort of fell to the wayside in S4 and since he really wasn't connected with anyone and it was just him and the Center I think they could probably do a good job with a Healer. But no matter what it wouldn't be our beloved 4400. :(
"What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value". ~ Thomas Paine

#18 mellio

mellio

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 98 posts

Posted 23 April 2008 - 01:29 PM

What about Alana's story? There is SO much to do with her storyline. I mean, they took her AGAIN and brought her futher into history. I can't remember the year on the painting but, what happened with her? Were there others sent to her time? What was she sent to change? That's a storyline that could be endless because she just sort of diappeared from our favorite show.
To everything there is a season,
a time for every purpose under heaven...
a time to keep silent and a time to speak

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved