• Please log in to reply
6261 replies to this topic

#81 PsychBabe007

PsychBabe007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 01:22 PM

Yes, yes, yes, but how do we tell the powers that be, that not only do we want LDP back for another show, we want, nay, we demand, a coffee rematch, with accompanying shirtless!Lassiter.

I mean, it drives me crazy. Mr. Omundson has absolutely NO problem with opening the shirt (see the PsychOut of Super Freak), no problem with wearing an open collar (the amazing blue shirt pic from the 100th Episode Celebration on Judging Amy), and no problem with wearing a v-neck (Eli on Xena). Heck, he even jokingly mimed flashing the girls some chest at a Xena con I was at when we ladies mentioned how hot he was.

However, I have yet to find one, single, teeny tiny picture of that man without the shirt. The show takes place in Sta. Barbara. There's beaches. We not only want shirtless!Lassiter, we'd appreciate Lassi in a bathing suit. Thank you.

Okay, maybe bathing suit!Lassi is too dangerous. Could cause heart failure in weaker women...nah, bring it on.

Tana

Heart failure, schmart failure! Some things are just worth dying for! ROFL. BTW, you met him? I hate you. :lol:

#82 NewBernGirl

NewBernGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 07:55 PM

Heart failure, schmart failure! Some things are just worth dying for! ROFL. BTW, you met him? I hate you. :lol:

Oh, please don't hate me (makes pouty begging face, then ruins the look by giggling). Yes, I met him and he is the totally most awesome thing ever. He was sooooo cute and cool and funny. I use a zimmer frame to walk, and he (and the also awesome Ted Raimi) sat one on each side of me on the edge of the stage so I could get a pic with them without the equipment. Le, utter yum. But yes all the gals were telling Tim how amazingly hot we thought he was, so after making us all sob with disappointment by telling us, sorry, he's married, he pretended as if he was going to take his shirt off for us, flashing us a bit of that gorgeousness that is his chest. Oh, swoon.

You do, however have a point, I will gladly suffer my fourth TIA (mini stroke) to see the awesomeness that is Lassiter in a bathing suit. Bring it ON! Bring it ON! The man is all that and chocolate sauce.

Bouncing in my chair, waiting for my third ever ep of Psych and the glory that is Lassiter.

Tana

#83 monkeyface52

monkeyface52

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 08:12 PM

But yes all the gals were telling Tim how amazingly hot we thought he was, so after making us all sob with disappointment by telling us, sorry, he's married,

Not only is he married, I'm pretty sure he has a kid or two (at least one daughter for sure). But, I got to say, the fact that he is a family man to boot makes him seem even cuter! Kudos to his wife for landing such a supurb catch!

#84 NewBernGirl

NewBernGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 13 April 2008 - 09:08 PM

Not only is he married, I'm pretty sure he has a kid or two (at least one daughter for sure). But, I got to say, the fact that he is a family man to boot makes him seem even cuter! Kudos to his wife for landing such a supurb catch!

Totally, I believe its two daughters so far, I read a lovely interview about how he tries to keep them in school near to where he's working, he must be an awesome dad. Mrs. Omundson (I believe its Allison) is an absolutely lucky woman.

Saw my 3d Psych tonight. SOB. There was coffee. The coffee was on Lassiter's SHIRT. The shirt however, remained on Lassiter. This is unfair. I demand equal shirtless time for Lassiter.

Tana

#85 PsychBabe007

PsychBabe007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:20 AM

Totally, I believe its two daughters so far, I read a lovely interview about how he tries to keep them in school near to where he's working, he must be an awesome dad. Mrs. Omundson (I believe its Allison) is an absolutely lucky woman.

Saw my 3d Psych tonight. SOB. There was coffee. The coffee was on Lassiter's SHIRT. The shirt however, remained on Lassiter. This is unfair. I demand equal shirtless time for Lassiter.

Tana

*drifts into pondering* I wonder... if he took his shirt off, would he leave the holster on just like LDP did? That would be sooooo hot.... *smacks self*

Sorry, I'm back. You were saying, newberngirl? LOL :D

#86 NewBernGirl

NewBernGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 09:47 AM

*drifts into pondering* I wonder... if he took his shirt off, would he leave the holster on just like LDP did? That would be sooooo hot.... *smacks self*

Sorry, I'm back. You were saying, newberngirl? LOL :D

OMG. Lasstiter, GUN, holster, GUN, cuffs? BADGE? lacking shirt? Reaches for nebuliser to take breathing treatment. The mere thought, I just cannot breathe...the utter...OH please please if TPTB are reading this board...please...? Shakes self. Back? PsychBabe, how'd you get back so fast, I'm still gonzo....see you later. Evil wench making me think of all that incredibly amazing hotness with GUN. Didn't the Lassiter Blog say the Lassmeister has a bit of a gun fetish? Of course he'd have the gun on. (and the badge? and the cuffs? squeak? Lassiter with the badge on his belt, the rig and gun and brandishing the cuffs? SAVE ME. squeak.

Tana

#87 PsychBabe007

PsychBabe007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 12:29 PM

OMG. Lasstiter, GUN, holster, GUN, cuffs? BADGE? lacking shirt? Reaches for nebuliser to take breathing treatment. The mere thought, I just cannot breathe...the utter...OH please please if TPTB are reading this board...please...? Shakes self. Back? PsychBabe, how'd you get back so fast, I'm still gonzo....see you later. Evil wench making me think of all that incredibly amazing hotness with GUN. Didn't the Lassiter Blog say the Lassmeister has a bit of a gun fetish? Of course he'd have the gun on. (and the badge? and the cuffs? squeak? Lassiter with the badge on his belt, the rig and gun and brandishing the cuffs? SAVE ME. squeak.

Tana

Hey, guns are cool and Lassiter apparently has his collection of awesome ones. Take the gun Goochberg 'disassembles' in Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast. For the two seconds we actually get a glimpse at it, it looks to be a Ruger Redhawk model KRH-44. Nice gun, and might I say shame on him for letting Goochberg touch it! You know it was his personal piece too... cause that baby aint standard PD issue. LOL. Hmmm... reminds me vaguely that it's now warm enough to go to an outdoor range. *makes mental note for fun times with high powered rifles* :lol:

Edited by PsychBabe007, 14 April 2008 - 12:35 PM.

#88 NewBernGirl

NewBernGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 01:20 PM

Hey, guns are cool and Lassiter apparently has his collection of awesome ones. Take the gun Goochberg 'disassembles' in Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast. For the two seconds we actually get a glimpse at it, it looks to be a Ruger Redhawk model KRH-44. Nice gun, and might I say shame on him for letting Goochberg touch it! You know it was his personal piece too... cause that baby aint standard PD issue. LOL. Hmmm... reminds me vaguely that it's now warm enough to go to an outdoor range. *makes mental note for fun times with high powered rifles* :lol:

Oh. my, I understand Scary Sherry is coming up this month (can't wait to watch), Lassiter lets someone play with his GUN? Is he ill? Puts back of hand on Lassiter's forehead.... Gun range. Oh yes, fun fun, didn't the Lassiter blog (written by the uber amazingly fun Tim O) say something about Lassiter getting turned on by girls on the range who can shoot? You and I can shoot...good yes?

Oh and you can tell above that I was totally out of it dreaming of the coffeed Lassiter, I'm usually very, very, picky about counting my parentheses and as you can see above, I lost one. Laughs.

#89 PsychBabe007

PsychBabe007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 02:05 PM

Oh. my, I understand Scary Sherry is coming up this month (can't wait to watch), Lassiter lets someone play with his GUN? Is he ill? Puts back of hand on Lassiter's forehead.... Gun range. Oh yes, fun fun, didn't the Lassiter blog (written by the uber amazingly fun Tim O) say something about Lassiter getting turned on by girls on the range who can shoot? You and I can shoot...good yes?

Oh and you can tell above that I was totally out of it dreaming of the coffeed Lassiter, I'm usually very, very, picky about counting my parentheses and as you can see above, I lost one. Laughs.

I was raised in the south in a family full of cops and Marines that do civil war re-enactments. LOL. Of course I like guns! Can I shoot? Yes. But what I don't do... is miss. ;)

#90 NewBernGirl

NewBernGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:09 PM

I was raised in the south in a family full of cops and Marines that do civil war re-enactments. LOL. Of course I like guns! Can I shoot? Yes. But what I don't do... is miss. ;)

Ah, never DID a civil war re-enactment myself (love to watch em though) raised northern by Army folk. Giggle. "Miss" is what you call unmarried women, its not what you do with a weapon.

Tana

#91 DebraL

DebraL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:15 PM

Ah, never DID a civil war re-enactment myself (love to watch em though) raised northern by Army folk. Giggle. "Miss" is what you call unmarried women, its not what you do with a weapon.

Tana

lol, like I was telling someone the other day, I miss my ex boyfriend, but my aim is getting better. lol :P

#92 PsychBabe007

PsychBabe007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:18 PM

I'm more partial to the saying "The way to a mans heart is through his sternum." LOL

#93 Mesmer

Mesmer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:28 PM

New Bern Girl!

You're right they don't have much on Tim on the Jericho site. I think his beardy Phil is mmmmmmm! Luv me sum manly men!

I did not realize that Tim did the Lassy blog. That is the one on USA network, right?
Thought it was the show's writers who did those.

You and Psych Babe brightened up my day with your banter!

Shirtless Tim!!!
All for it. Let's have a coffee smackdown!!!

That is cool you met him and he flirted with you? *jealous* <_<
It's a good thing he is married. That really helps keep you grounded.
Probably keeps him from being mauled by fan girls!

Mesmer

#94 DebraL

DebraL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:34 PM

I'm more partial to the saying "The way to a mans heart is through his sternum." LOL

:lol:

#95 NewBernGirl

NewBernGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:47 PM

New Bern Girl!

You're right they don't have much on Tim on the Jericho site. I think his beardy Phil is mmmmmmm! Luv me sum manly men!

I did not realize that Tim did the Lassy blog. That is the one on USA network, right?
Thought it was the show's writers who did those.

You and Psych Babe brightened up my day with your banter!

Shirtless Tim!!!
All for it. Let's have a coffee smackdown!!!

That is cool you met him and he flirted with you? *jealous* <_<
It's a good thing he is married. That really helps keep you grounded.
Probably keeps him from being mauled by fan girls!

Mesmer

Mesmer, glad you like me and PsychBabe, we're having a load of fun here. YAAAAY another vote for a coffee showdown.

Yes meeting him was amazing, and he's so much fun, luckily it seems that the fans are very nice where he's concerned, none of us were mobbing him and he was teasing us and having a total ball. Ted Raimi was also there (it was a very small convention in Orlando, FL, so we really got to hang out and talk with them.) We did all sob mightily, when we found out he was married, Mr. Raimi was not, but he's just not as cute to me, my girlfriend on the other hand thought Ted R. was great. We all told Tim O that we envied Mrs. Omundson. He was however, a riot with the pretending he was gonna do a strip for us or at least to take the shirt off, so I just CANNOT understand why they won't let Lassiter get shirtless.

As for Phil Constantino (what a hot guy that is) I think we might have gotten more of him, post-Beck, as it were, if we'd had a real season this year, and a promise of a season 3. Speaking of Phil's beard, in a lovely note on the Jericho boards, after the first NUTS campaign, Tim O. referred to himself as "Phil 'the Beard' Constantino" he knows the beard is hot. He knows what his fans LIKE. Giggle.

But yes its hard to be a Constantino Apologist on a Jericho board...nobody ever seems to want to bring the Phil-love.

Yes Tim O. writes the Lassiter blog, he also did an interview where he is amazed that his grandfather (the original J. Fenich (spelling?)), the name he gave IC Vick's predecessor, has a Wiki entry.

Tana

Augh, edited because one again the glory that is Tim O burnt my brain out and I dropped a parenthesis.

Edited by NewBernGirl, 14 April 2008 - 04:50 PM.

#96 PsychBabe007

PsychBabe007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 04:48 PM

Oh yeah.. hot girls would be chasin him like its 1995 and he a Backstreet Boy! ROFL

#97 NewBernGirl

NewBernGirl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 05:08 PM

Oh yeah.. hot girls would be chasin him like its 1995 and he a Backstreet Boy! ROFL

In 1995 Tim Omundson was WAAAAAAY cooler, hotter, sweeter, nicer, etc. than a Backstreet Boy.

#98 PsychBabe007

PsychBabe007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 07:15 PM

Yeah, but I recall a BSB video where hundreds of rabid, screaming girls are chasing the boys through some city streets and I pictured Tim in that setting.. and it was funny. LOL

#99 DebraL

DebraL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 14 April 2008 - 08:18 PM

I hope they have some shirtless scenes with him this season, mmmrrrwwwww

#100 PsychBabe007

PsychBabe007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 15 April 2008 - 08:20 AM

Oh, I know! I'll superimpose a Lassie head on shirtless LDP body so we can haz laffs! LOL

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved