• Please log in to reply
529 replies to this topic

#421 william5426

william5426

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:34 AM

I was surprised to find out that she was dead during the episode, as if Declan killed her. But I am curious if the ending was a cliffhanger without Declan arrested by Goren.

As for heart transplant, there was never any mention of Nicole having a bad heart in all the times she has been on LOCI. In all that time, it would have made her unhealthy to travel.

Edited by william5426, 25 August 2008 - 10:39 AM.

#422 NotLKH

NotLKH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:51 AM

As for heart transplant, there was never any mention of Nicole having a bad heart in all the times she has been on LOCI. In all that time, it would have made her unhealthy to travel.

True,...
But who said she had a bad heart?

;)

#423 andyc

andyc

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 547 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 10:58 AM

Hey. Good Heavens, NO!! Enough is enough. This isn't a soap opera, afterall. Or....if it is then I'll no longer watch it.

Andy

#424 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 11:20 AM

Hey. Good Heavens, NO!! Enough is enough. This isn't a soap opera, afterall. Or....if it is then I'll no longer watch it.

Andy

What's bothering you Andy? :blink:

Posted Image Krod, LOCI Moderator

#425 pfchristine

pfchristine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:00 PM

I don't see how they could bring her back without jumping the shark. This is New York, not Dallas.

#426 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:01 PM

I don't see how they could bring her back without jumping the shark. This is New York, not Dallas.

There's no body of Nicole, where the hell is it? I'm not even considering LOCI as Dallas! Give me a break!

Edited by krodgers, 25 August 2008 - 12:02 PM.

Posted Image Krod, LOCI Moderator

#427 tobo86

tobo86

CriminallyInsane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 12:32 PM

Dead should be dead. I truly think Declan killed her and DNA doesn't lie....He carved it out of her with the precision of a surgeon. Yes, Declan is insane....dying and daft. Ding dong the witch is dead- the woman we love to hate is no more. I do doubt, however, that she said "Bobby is the only man I've ever loved." I think that was Declan looking for a reaction and embellishing.
Posted Image

#428 Jryan

Jryan

• Members
  • 13,024 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 01:43 PM

Nicole's head should have been in the box, I am like Goren, that is the only way I will believe she is dead. Nicole didn't have a heart, so how could it be in the box. like all monsters, the only way to kill them is to chop off their heads. If anyone could fake this Nicole could, why didn't he ask Declan what he did with the body?

True CI Fans support the Whole show Not Just Half the show.

Jryan's (Illustrious Potentate) Men
QUOTE (Lozzie @ Dec 4 2007, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jryan- you are a GENIUS!!

QUOTE (tornheartworld @ Aug 25 2008, 4:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jryan-
You are GENIUS, and AWSOME, and you do bring me hope.

#429 pfchristine

pfchristine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:01 PM

There's no body of Nicole, where the hell is it? I'm not even considering LOCI as Dallas! Give me a break!

I didn't say that you were. I didn't post what I did with your opinions in mind. I just don't think they can run a DNA test on a heart three times, have it say that the heart belongs to Nicole, have Declan confess to killing Nicole, and then bring her back. It's too much. That's the kind of silly plot craziness they did on Dallas, and I trust the writers not to make a joke out of this show. Because that, in my opinion, would.

#430 tobo86

tobo86

CriminallyInsane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 02:10 PM

I just don't think they can run a DNA test on a heart three times, have it say that the heart belongs to Nicole, have Declan confess to killing Nicole, and then bring her back. It's too much. That's the kind of silly plot craziness they did on Dallas, and I trust the writers not to make a joke out of this show. Because that, in my opinion, would.

I agree PF. I am not looking for Nicole. I am looking for a crime show not a soap opera. I am not going to read anything more into it than that. Heart transplant? No body? Ok, I can see where y'all are coming from, but IMVHO I believe that would demean the show and devolve it into a soap - - hopefully, ain't gonna happen.
Posted Image

#431 tornheartworld

tornheartworld

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:53 PM

I pray to god yes!! Who ho!! ::screams happily, and jumps up and down::

#432 Jryan

Jryan

• Members
  • 13,024 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 03:58 PM

Maybe she had a twin, mom had one at home, then drove to the hospital had the other, but forgot to mention she left one at home.

There was a third accomplace, a heart surgeon, who transplated a new heart in nicole, so they could fool Goren into thinking she was dead. Sent the heart to the B and B. And now Nicole is in a Hospital with a new heart!

As CI turns.

Jryan-

#433 tornheartworld

tornheartworld

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 331 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:01 PM

Maybe she had a twin, mom had one at home, then drove to the hospital had the other, but forgot to mention she left one at home.

There was a third accomplace, a heart surgeon, who transplated a new heart in nicole, so they could fool Goren into thinking she was dead. Sent the heart to the B and B. And now Nicole is in a Hospital with a new heart!

As CI turns.

Jryan- You are GENIUS, and AWSOME, and you do bring me hope.

#434 Jryan

Jryan

• Members
  • 13,024 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:10 PM

mind if I quote you in my sig? oops I already did. ;)

Jryan-

#435 pfchristine

pfchristine

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,630 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 04:23 PM

As CI turns.

mind if I quote you in my sig? oops I already did. ;)

You guys crack me up! :lol: :lol: :lol:

#436 scrapbookdiva

scrapbookdiva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:25 PM

Andy

What's bothering you Andy? :blink:

Hi, Krod! I asked Andy what he meant and he said he meant exactly what he said. He doesn't want them to bring back Nicole because then it would be like a soap opera. He said nothing is bothering him.

I didn't say that you were. I didn't post what I did with your opinions in mind. I just don't think they can run a DNA test on a heart three times, have it say that the heart belongs to Nicole, have Declan confess to killing Nicole, and then bring her back. It's too much. That's the kind of silly plot craziness they did on Dallas, and I trust the writers not to make a joke out of this show. Because that, in my opinion, would.

ITA!

I pray to god yes!! Who ho!! ::screams happily, and jumps up and down::

Now I know why Andy told me to put you on my "ignore list" and therefore you now are.

As CI turns.

Exactly!

Angela

#437 Misstie3K

Misstie3K

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:38 PM

Bringing Nicole back after a 3 positive DNA tests on her heart - that would be a "Jump the Shark" moment.

Tami

#438 joke

joke

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:41 PM

waaaaay too confusing. What the F k? I don't feel at all satisfied with that finale. How 'bout you? :lol: :angry: :unsure:

#439 Misstie3K

Misstie3K

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:43 PM

I just don't think they can run a DNA test on a heart three times, have it say that the heart belongs to Nicole, have Declan confess to killing Nicole, and then bring her back. It's too much. That's the kind of silly plot craziness they did on Dallas, and I trust the writers not to make a joke out of this show. Because that, in my opinion, would.

And I don't see VDO hangin' around if the show went in for that kind of silliness. And this is a L&O show and L&O has never, to my knowledge, gone in for the bringing back of the dead.

Tami

#440 Misstie3K

Misstie3K

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 25 August 2008 - 05:45 PM

As CI turns.

What you've said sounds like GREAT fan fiction material - but not real LOCI episode material.

Tami

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved