• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 magichead42

magichead42

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 08:04 PM

Does anyone know where I can get the theme song ring tone for VW cell phone??? Thanks.

#2 hpfan94

hpfan94

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts

Posted 03 March 2008 - 11:57 PM

Does anyone know where I can get the theme song ring tone for VW cell phone??? Thanks.

I'm not sure they have it for that carrier.

#3 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 01:49 AM

Hi Bubba here, ...

I don't think they have one either.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#4 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 04 March 2008 - 03:27 PM

They don't. If they had it for VW I would have it by now :D

#5 lisakmusco

lisakmusco

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 02:18 PM

I'd just like a copy (mp3) for the computer...not necessarily for a cellphone. I got both versions of the Monk theme from the USA site way back when, but haven't seen a downloadable version of the Psych theme.....anyone know where I can get it? if I can get it?

#6 Pak67

Pak67

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 03:51 PM

I'd just like a copy (mp3) for the computer...not necessarily for a cellphone. I got both versions of the Monk theme from the USA site way back when, but haven't seen a downloadable version of the Psych theme.....anyone know where I can get it? if I can get it?

I have it, I think I got it off of Limwire but Limewire was killing my computer so I had to delete the program off of my system. Is there a way that I could download it here or is that copyright infringement or what ever you call that??

#7 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 04:19 PM

http://www.usanetwor...oduction05.html

Unless we're talking about the Spanish one. In that case I don't know. By the way, how do you get the Monk song?

#8 PsychBabe007

PsychBabe007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 06 March 2008 - 09:43 PM

You know... logic would entail that if Verizon freakin SPONSORS a show, they might consider making it's ringtones available to it's customers. *eyerolls* That's why I switched to AT&T. Verizon can be sooooo retarded sometimes.

#9 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 03:32 PM

You know... logic would entail that if Verizon freakin SPONSORS a show, they might consider making it's ringtones available to it's customers. *eyerolls* That's why I switched to AT&T. Verizon can be sooooo retarded sometimes.

Haha you're right. But I didn't know VW sponors Psych. In that case then yes, it is stupid. :P

#10 scsk8er

scsk8er

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 March 2008 - 04:30 PM

I have a Psych ringtone that I made... It's in mp3 format it's 19 seconds long. If you have VerizonWireless this ringtone will work on your phone. Let me know if you want it. Maybe the admin can host the file and make it easier for everyone.
:)

#11 guanodude

guanodude

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 March 2008 - 06:23 PM

I am having trouble with my connection, but I ripped the theme itself from the mp3 that's on the site.

I will post it tomorrow or something.

Update:
I've just put it on Rapidshare:
http://rapidshare.co...htheme.mp3.html

It's 20 sec, and in MP3. Since I'm not a US-ciitzen, I don't know how you can put it on VW, but I suggest using a datacable or via your cellphone's internet.
You could ofcourse always try Bluetooth, too.

Have fun with it. :)

Edited by guanodude, 08 March 2008 - 06:55 PM.

#12 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 09 March 2008 - 11:56 AM

Does anyone know a site that lets you upload an mp3 and it will send it to your phone as a ringtone? I used to know one but I forgot what it was called.

#13 himurak

himurak

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:07 PM

mytinyphone.com has all the uploading and downloading needs. http://www.mytinypho...ingtone/591627/ that's the psych theme

#14 JediPirate

JediPirate

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 174 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 01:48 PM

mytinyphone.com has all the uploading and downloading needs. http://www.mytinypho...ingtone/591627/ that's the psych theme

Huzzah! Thank you so much! I've been trying to find this for my phone for a while. All the other versions I could find were too big for me to send to my phone.

Edit: *headdesks* Sent to my phone just fine, but my phone won't recognize it as an mp3. As such, no ringtone por moi. Ugh.

Edited by JediPirate, 27 August 2009 - 02:05 PM.

A Twitter conversation:
Me: Um... My Godmother says you are a nerd. I've tried to tell her you're not, but she is determined that you definitely are.
Lassie: I think your Godmother's use of the term 'Nerd' sort of makes her one by default.
Me: Kind of like "takes one to know one, eh?" I'll be sure to tell her you said so.

Me: I told her what you said, & she said: "Tell the 'Nerd' he shouldn't dress, act or have dinky haircuts if he doesn't want to appear 'nerdy'! I'll stick with the two cool young ones!!!!! Gus and Shawn :)" -- Sounds like fightin' words to me.
Lassie: Well isn't she the tough old bird? Are you sure she's not my mother?

Have since heard again from my Godmother. All it took was "High Noonish-ish" for her to change her opinion. XD
" Tell "Binky" that was an awesome 'showdown' tonight. The nerd left and Mr. Cool took over for the draw. Nice acting, "Binky". Just plain awesome! :) "

#15 mimisplash

mimisplash

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:16 PM

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! :D

you just made my day! now i no longer have to use the stupid preloaded ringtones that are very annoying and its just my luck that absolutely NONE of the songs i was looking for are available on sprint's downloadable ringers.i mean, really? not cool! but yay for ur wonderful knowledge :lol:

Shawn:Did you see who that was?
Gus: It's hard to see anything with someone's knee in your eye!
Shawn: It's your own knee!

Shawn: Really? An 11-point turn?

Shawn: casual gentleman's shoe- what are you, The Great Gatsby?
Gus: Wow! How'd you make that reference?
Shawn: Eighth- grade summer reading, whaaat?

Gus: Some people say our intense love of bunnies is creepy at our age,
but history will prove them to be heartless bastards

Shawn: Ok, first of all, those were Skittles, and they have a rainbow of flavors

"Psych just can't stop being awesome. It's what they do."-Jennifer Godwin, E! Online

#16 DramaQueenBroadway

DramaQueenBroadway

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,780 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 04:23 PM

I have VW too and all I did was a recorded it as a sound, sent a text message to myself (for .75 cents), and saved it as a ringtone. That way I don't have to pay for each time someone with that ringtone calls me. (Oh and I recorded it from the DVDs)

Shawn: I dazzle...I stretch...I dazzle and I stretch...
Shawn:Spell banana
Contestant:
Definition please?
Shawn:
A yellow fruit. Also a yellow pudding...a very delicious pudding.
Contestant:
Can you use it in a sentence please?
Shawn:Anna Banana would like to hear Venus by Bananarama....banana
Shawn-"don't be Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Marzipan"
Gus-"Azkaban"
Shawn-"I've heard it both ways!"
My name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner Gus "Silly Pants" Jackson
"Boom...boom boom...MUFFINS!!!!!"
"Boom...boom...boom THIS THING!!!!!"
"You don't call him Binky?"
"We do now!"
Shawn: Hello my name is Shawn Spencer and this is my partner M.C. Clap Your Handz
WARNING: DATES ON CALANDER ARE CLOSER THAN THEY APPEAR
"I love due dates. I love the whooshing sound they make as they fly by"
DramaQueenBroadway: All of the Law...none of the Order!
Twitter: @DramaQueenDiva

Youtube: KAASL4

#17 tvspaz626

tvspaz626

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,628 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:43 PM

alright, so here's the deal.

i really wanted "boom boom boom, muffins!" to be my txt message ringtone. so first, i recorded the last 5 seconds of audio from the promo online, using my phone.
then i sent the sound to my email.
then i converted it to an mp3.
then i put that mp3 onto this site:
http://www.myxer.com/ringtones/

i edited it so it would only say what i wanted (start point: 2.45 seconds) and put it on a loop (even though i dont think it will loop on my phone. idk. i need to get my friend to txt me to be sure)

then i sent it to my phone.

i was gonna somehow post it online but apparently, its copyright protected if you turn it into a ringtone. SO. if you want boom boom boom muffins as a ringtone, you can make it yourself. i have the unedited audio available.

so if you want the audio, PM me your email. i will send it to you and i'll then delete ur email address.

k? k.
:)

Posted Image

Head Pineapple-Sitter for the CMP2

Posted Image

My YouTube page. Mostly Psych related
My Twitter: jvento

#18 JMadison

JMadison

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 08:21 PM

One site that has lots of free ringtones to download (including to Verizon phones like mine) is www.phonezoo.com. Just sign up (free) and you can also create ringtones from audio files you have on your computer, then send them back to your phone as ringtones. Pretty cool. Got some funny stuff.

Edited by JMadison, 31 October 2011 - 08:22 PM.

#19 psychlover22

psychlover22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 10:35 PM

does anybody have the boys 2 men version?

#20 Riktal

Riktal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 02:43 AM

does anybody have the boys 2 men version?

I have it as an mp3 file. If you want it - let me know :)

http://www.youtube.c...23?feature=mhum

On the eighth day God created James Roday. He then said: "Top That!"

Do not tell me that the sky is the limit when there are signs of footsteps on the moon!

Never think that somebody owes you anything. The only person that owes you, is you

I just hope I will be here long enough to do something awesome!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved