• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 ratedrko1

ratedrko1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:00 PM

Hey everyone,just wanted to know what do yall think of ''the big red machine'' KANE.
I've always been a fan of him.The first thing i ever saw in WWE was Kane and The Undertaker fighting Stone Cold and i was like wow Kane and Undertaker look cool(this was in 1997 i think).But now its 2008 and he has changed alot.Are yall fans of him or dont care for him?I did not like when they took his mask off but i know he want wear it again because he could not breathe good,but i dont think he is being used right.I like him as a psychotic heel.Like he was in his rivalry with Shane Mcmahon.He has only been wwe champion 1 time but is recognized as a main eventer by most fans,so i think he is proably one of the most underrated superstars,what do yall think?

#2 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 11:30 PM

Hi Bubba here, I'm not that big of a fan of his. He is underused.

Edited by Bubba_Bridges, 28 February 2008 - 11:30 PM.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#3 Slash

Slash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 12:11 AM

Hey everyone,just wanted to know what do yall think of ''the big red machine'' KANE.
I've always been a fan of him.The first thing i ever saw in WWE was Kane and The Undertaker fighting Stone Cold and i was like wow Kane and Undertaker look cool(this was in 1997 i think).But now its 2008 and he has changed alot.Are yall fans of him or dont care for him?I did not like when they took his mask off but i know he want wear it again because he could not breathe good,but i dont think he is being used right.I like him as a psychotic heel.Like he was in his rivalry with Shane Mcmahon.He has only been wwe champion 1 time but is recognized as a main eventer by most fans,so i think he is proably one of the most underrated superstars,what do yall think?

I like Kane. I thought he was underrated. However I prefer Undertaker, but i do think that Kane is a good big guy.
"They tell me I'm a sexual Jedi."

#4 babaganoosh

babaganoosh

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 939 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:33 AM

For a few years his performance in matches has slowly declined. But back in his prime, he was one of the dominant big men and was probably main event type talent. Not anymore though, but hey, everyone has to go out someday.

#5 Axl

Axl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,872 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 02:28 AM

I like Kane. I just think they should've never unmasked him.

He's not as good as Undertaker though... but a long shot.
Don't F!?*@ With The Bad Side Of Me

#6 DegenerationX1

DegenerationX1

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 29 February 2008 - 11:54 PM

He has the most awsome catch phrase " U HAVE TO FEEL MY PAIN" then sets something on fire lol.
I agree they shouldn't have unmasked him.

#7 wwefan4life

wwefan4life

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts

Posted 01 March 2008 - 12:20 AM

He has the most awsome catch phrase " U HAVE TO FEEL MY PAIN" then sets something on fire lol.
I agree they shouldn't have unmasked him.

i like kane ok hes not one of me faves

Kathy

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved