35 replies to this topic

#21 lkmohata

lkmohata

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 01:24 AM

Hey guys, I知 new to the forum.

I've watched season 4 recently... now I知 scouring the net looking for info on a Season 5.

Anyone know any news when this is going to be aired?

#22 MarkedJordan

MarkedJordan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 05:14 PM

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum.

I've watched season 4 recently... now I'm scouring the net looking for info on a Season 5.

Anyone know any news when this is going to be aired?

Hi lkmohata, I think most of the actors from the show have moved onto other projects, as it's looking like the 4400 has kicked the bucket. But i do hear there's a few books out that pick up right where the final season left. I will be ordering them pronto!

#23 iDerek3

iDerek3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 11:22 PM

Pretty disappointed that there won't be a season 5 :( have watched every episode except the last 4 episodes of season 4 on netflix, planned on watching the last of them until I found out that season 4 was not the finale, great show, all they have to do is put the programme on a hell of a lot earlier, I live in scotland and the time the 4400 was on at was 03:30AM in the morning, don't know what kind of viewing numbers the producers of the show were expecting to get from the UK

#24 LambyJoe

LambyJoe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 02:03 AM

ANy new developments on this?Season 4 left me wanting more!

Hi Bubba here, I'm sorry to inform you, there will be no season five. It was cancelled. We are at moment working on getting it back.

#25 MUMMYNIKKIE

MUMMYNIKKIE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

plz bring back 4400 its an awesome tv program, i dont understand why you would councel it whats wrong with you? bring it back !!

#26 karriboo

karriboo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 August 2012 - 09:00 PM

We are now in 2012 and this thread keeps growing. I just checked back to see if anyone had heard if there was going to be another season or closure for season 4. I looked tonight and all I could find was a complete season box set and single series 1 - 4. Is anyone still working to get this new season or have they all given up? Please advise. Thanks.

#27 babybeegal

babybeegal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 04:10 AM

i think they should bring back the 4400. it was an amazing TV series. So many people loved it. they cant just do a book for season 5. Its not the same as watching it. i say BRING BACK THE 4400!

#28 Trancedancer

Trancedancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2013 - 04:07 AM

Hey...I'm from Sweden and just found the series on Netflix, and I was totally blown away! I have seen all the four seasons in short time...and was so shocked when I realised that there is no fifth season! :-( :-( :-( I can't believe they stopped at this...leaving so many questions unanswered........I hope so that there is still a little chans that we get to see a fifth season!!! I love The 4400!!!

#29 gerardvanschip

gerardvanschip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 11 March 2013 - 09:18 PM

I noticed a few people starting a message board petition. That rarely works as we have seen from the 2 failed petitions.

Thats why I created an online petition for something less ambitious, a finale, much like the pilot, to tie up loose ends. Of course if there is a huge intrest we could suggest a complete Season 5 but one must walk before one can run!

Put your signature where your mouth is, sign today!
http://www.ipetition...-series-finale/

#30 aminahlt

aminahlt

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 October 2013 - 06:22 PM

4400 is series that I started watching on Netflix,  I would really love it if there was more episodes, I watch all the season from 1 to 4 in less this a week, this is a very good show!!!!..... Please bring it back!!!!

#31 NetflixFan

NetflixFan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 10:49 PM

4400 is series that I started watching on Netflix,  I would really love it if there was more episodes, I watch all the season from 1 to 4 in less this a week, this is a very good show!!!!..... Please bring it back!!!!

SAME HERE. I read that there were a few books written, so I will probably check those out. 

#32 cauan

cauan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 October 2013 - 05:09 PM

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum.

I'm a massive 4400 fan, I’m 24 from England. I've watched season 4 for the 5th time recently... now I’m scouring the net looking for info on a Season 5. Anyone know any news when this is going to be aired?

I got to know if Tom will take the shot?
Will Dianna complete her old school promicin shots...and will she get the ability to stop time like in Jordon’s vision?
Will Shawn get elected?
And will we see heaven on earth!?

So many more questions I just can't wait to see season 5!

Hey guys, I’m new to the forum.

I'm a massive 4400 fan, I’m 24 from England. I've watched season 4 for the 5th time recently... now I’m scouring the net looking for info on a Season 5. Anyone know any news when this is going to be aired?

I got to know if Tom will take the shot?
Will Dianna complete her old school promicin shots...and will she get the ability to stop time like in Jordon’s vision?
Will Shawn get elected?
And will we see heaven on earth!?

So many more questions I just can't wait to see season 5!

hey guys im new to the forum .im from brazil and i wached all the seasons and recently the season 4 and  i love the 4400

please help to the 4400 season 5 continue 

thanks bye 

#33 Ivcho0

Ivcho0

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 November 2013 - 06:15 AM

Hello guys.. 

I'm also a huge fan of the 4400 hundred and I just finished the 4th season. I loved the movie, it was just great. I watched all seasons at netflix.dk. I'm now just dissapointed why there is no season 5? I just want to know if there will be.. I hope there will, cause I just got so damn upset. 

#34 smoky

smoky

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2013 - 06:42 AM

Hi 4400 fans,

Like some others on this forum, I discovered the series very recently on Netflix and got hooked straight away!!

I thought this sci fi programme had it all: relevant questions about the future, creative answers, thriller aspect with clever interwoven plots, human interest, good dialogues, excellent actors...

I watched the whole 4 series in a very short time and would love to find out what happens next!

It has been several years since they stopped the series though, and I wonder how much chance there is of seeing anything further??

Smoky, from England

#35 redrint1

redrint1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:36 PM

I literally just finished season 4, five minutes ago... my only thought was...WHAT in the ____? Did this show REALLY have no season 5? I wasted 3 days watching 1,2,3, and 4 and then it _______ ends like THAT! Who in the ____ let that happen? I don't are when it happens, but the has to be a season 5, NO EXCEPTIONS! Get some donations for funding if you have to... there are plenty of eager fans!

#36 Kayrock

Kayrock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 04:08 PM

This has already gone down in history as one of the poorest programming decisions in history. It clearly wasn't financially motivated. Rumors imply that it seems to have been a personal grudge thing; some sort of weird power struggle wherein one person came out with an ego-boosting win and everyone else lost. The resurgence in popularity from the netflix release is bringing it back to the surface. It will be interesting to see whether this buzz brings the right things to light. It would be good to see key changes made in the right places.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved