35 replies to this topic

#1 Andyuk852

Andyuk852

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 09:54 PM

Hey guys, I知 new to the forum.

I'm a massive 4400 fan, I知 24 from England. I've watched season 4 for the 5th time recently... now I知 scouring the net looking for info on a Season 5. Anyone know any news when this is going to be aired?

I got to know if Tom will take the shot?
Will Dianna complete her old school promicin shots...and will she get the ability to stop time like in Jordon痴 vision?
Will Shawn get elected?
And will we see heaven on earth!?

So many more questions I just can't wait to see season 5!

#2 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:00 PM

Hi Bubba here, I'm sorry to inform you, there will be no season five. It was cancelled. We are at moment working on getting it back.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#3 littlez

littlez

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:12 PM

Sadly, Bubba is right. If you want to help us get another season check out this thread:

http://forums.usanet...howtopic=397085

--z

#4 Andyuk852

Andyuk852

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 February 2008 - 10:16 PM

Oh my god!... what!

No no no no... they can't do that!

I am seirously upset!

i will help get another season out in any way possible! DVD sales are key, thats what family guy did!

I mean, they at least could give us one last season to end the show.

Edited by Andyuk852, 17 February 2008 - 10:21 PM.

#5 Kryth

Kryth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 18 February 2008 - 04:26 AM

Ah I can only imagine how you feel right now Andy. But all is not lost yet. Click to the link in my signature, it'll lead you to a thread where you can read a list of things you can do to save the 4400. Oh and of course, buy and make people buy DVDs :D That can't hurt :P

#6 Turin_Doom_Sayer

Turin_Doom_Sayer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 04:37 PM

Why cancel a show that I enjoyed so much? I would have watched this again. Both my wife and I got the end of season 4 and said "that's it?!"

Nuts.

#7 June911

June911

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 21 April 2009 - 10:37 PM

We all would to have The 4400 back on TV, but I thought I should mention the 2 books that are coming out July and October this year that takes place after the Season 4 finale: "The Great Leap Forward". I know there are many people still that do not know about these books so I mention them any chance I get. You find the info here: http://forums.usanet...howtopic=401443

And definitely those that can BUY everything 4400

June

#8 1monkfan_pielover

1monkfan_pielover

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts

Posted 23 April 2009 - 09:43 PM

we should have the 4400 back on t.v!!! they left us at a cliff ahnger!! Grrrr!! Why did they ahve to cancel the show?? Why???

I also love the theme song for the show.

Edited by 1monkfan_pielover, 23 April 2009 - 09:49 PM.

Neal: You guys should get those Christmas tree air fresheners.
Peter: You don't like the van. Noted.

--------
Shawn: I'm just getting started, you giant cockroach. You know what? That was out of line. I apologize to cockroaches everywhere, especially Jiminy Cricket, although for the first time in thirty years, it occurs to me... he might be a cricket.
Gus: Of course he's a cricket.

#9 austintatious22

austintatious22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:13 AM

I can't believe they have done this. How can they just leave these things as a cliffhanger. They expect us to watch their series' get hooked and then they take them away! I'm sick of this being done over and over to good shows! I have a mind to start boycotting all the series to be fair, theyve cancelled this, and dirty sexy money and pushing daisies. 3 amazing series and they don't seem to care about what the public want. Maybe if they put these shows on channels that every body had in the UK and not at stupid times of night on work days then they would get the viewings they wanted. Hardly anyone in the UK has heard of this show but thats only because of what channel its played on!!!!!!!! They would love it if they new it existed!! After all they'll keep making series after series of Lost when most people have given up out of boredom but they wont keep a show like this going! Lost only has viewers because its on a premium UK channel!

For 1monkfan_pielover you can download the themetune... Bosshouse feat. Amanda Abizaid "A place in time"

#10 photokovack

photokovack

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 06:13 PM

I'm a massive 4400 fan, I知 24 from England. I've watched season 4 for the 5th time recently... now I知 scouring the net looking for info on a Season 5. Anyone know any news when this is going to be aired?

Will Dianna complete her old school promicin shots...and will she get the ability to stop time like in Jordon痴 vision?
Will Shawn get elected?

the 4400 is a great show and i think that there should be another season. i have been watching the 4400 since it came out it is my favorite show i no all the other fans out there would like to see the story progress. i have so many ideas for what could happen in season 5, i can't want to see it. i have been waiting all year to see what happens next.

there are so many different roughs you could take with the story.

i watch all different types of shows like- heroes, supernatural, Stargate sg1 and Atlantis, dead zone, sliders, x files,
Fringe, the Dresden Files. i have always been a sci- fi fan and this is a great show

#11 sterredag

sterredag

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 09 June 2009 - 01:46 PM

we should have the 4400 back on t.v!!! they left us at a cliff ahnger!! Grrrr!! Why did they ahve to cancel the show?? Why???

I also love the theme song for the show.

A cliffhanger?? I wish it was!!! they just ended like a movie would end in the middle of it. After every seizoen there was a cliffhanger with a good ending to quit, only afther the fourth they didn't give as a cliffhanger end, the just stopped in the middle of the story, with to many things to wonder about in stead of on big thing.

I wish they had quit after the third seizoen that would have been a great ending, now you are stucked with this unfinished feeling.

And great Idea that book, but eh, i'm not able to watch a book together with my husband romanticly together on the couch.

All those excuses about making room for other new programmes, in stead other shows got like there 8th seizoen. and a new show can easily wait one more seizoen so the could give us a descent ending.

I also think its very weak from the usanetwork to not answer emails, got the feeling every email with the 4400 hundred has a auto delete on it

I'm stil very very very mad about this, it makes me even doubt to follow any new serie, why should I if they make these kind of endings???

Comon people of the USA network THINK and just give all those encious people just a descent ending, maybe make a great movie or something. But this is like the DVD crashed in the middle of an eppisode and it never got restored.

#12 worldnick

worldnick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 September 2009 - 07:05 PM

I finally watched this series and I loved it. It is better than most things. I didn't watch it from the beginning because I thought it was something to do with Kirk Cameron and Growing Pains. I don't know why I thought that, but USA is not a network well known for creativity. My oldest memories of USA are flipping the channel past the 'A' Team as fast as possible. When I heard 4400 I thought it was something to do with that reverend on TV who preaches about Christianity and that made me think of Kirk Cameron and that movie Left Behind. Anyway it all got mixed together in my head so I thought the 4400 must be about religion and Kirk Cameron. I thought it must be cheesy. I have no idea where all that came from, but when I finally watched it I was impressed. It had nothing to do with a B movie made by Kirk Cameron. It is actually a series about people from the future. I think more people should hear about this show, but the name implies something religious like the 12 tribes of Israel or something. I remember talking to a Jehovah Witness friend of mine when I was a kid and he used to say something about 4400 people or 144,000 people or something getting to go to heaven. The abilities and the way the handle them are well thought out compared to Heroes where there isn't even an attempt at a scientific explanation plus some of them are more creative. The world is more believable and the technology from the future is a great device. I like the show and if it didn't get mixed up in my head with that retarded right wing preacher on cable (the 700 club or something) I'm sure I would have watched it sooner. Well thanks for the great writing. I'll cross my fingers and hope for another season that maybe I can share with my friends. Now the town has so many abilities and you have to detectives solving crimes in it. I like how so many abilities are seemingly random or offensive (offensive as in they could only be used to kill people so really they couldn't be used at all most of the time[what a crappy abilitiy]). It reminds me of my first series of books Xanth, which could give the writers some ideas. In Xanth everyone had abilities. Some of them sucked, but some of them were great and the people with the best abilities became Kings and Queens. That has nothing to do with our broken school system that rewards mindless work, but I digress. Something else I liked about the show was that they show minor details of people's lives so we could become attached to the characters. I think in the end it is USA the network that caused it's failure. No one expects anything good or new to be on USA. It is the channel that plays the most re-runs. I haven't seen the new stuff like Pushing Daisies, but it is probably decent. I'll have to check the website to see if they are giving content away like NBC or ABC. If USA had a big internet presence then maybe I would think of it as a major network. The color scheme of the 4400 should be something more vibrant like green and red, not blue and white. This is the show that the Battle Star Galactica crowd SHOULD be watching. It is so much more intelligent and now with the town they could do like a Eureka thing, but not be so cheesy.

Edited by worldnick, 24 September 2009 - 07:22 PM.

#13 Ljson25ny

Ljson25ny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 09:29 PM

Will Shawn get elected?

#14 June911

June911

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 09:21 PM

The 4400 was cancelled by USA Network. CBS Paramount who owns The 4400 thru their infinite mercy and kindness published the books, "The 4400: Welcome to Promise" by Greg Cox, that came out on July 28, 2009 and the upcoming The 4400: Promises Broken" by David Mack, that will be out October 28, 2009. The events in both these books take place after Series Finale: The Great Leap Forward. If you want to know what happens next, buy them now!! KEEP SUPPORTING THE 4400.

June
P.S. For more information on books read the top pinned post on Forum!

#15 LiamA

LiamA

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:18 AM

I was just falling in love with 4400 (I was late into the show) when I saw on the Internet that there's no more season 5! My friend gave me the 1st season and I loved it and was searching for more news and to my horror, there's no more season 5. Oh well, I guess I can always watch it again or read the new book.
Master Cleanse Consultant

#16 Orboan

Orboan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2010 - 07:54 PM

I'm taking my promicine dose .. I know it's too risky, but I only hope to gain an ability to make the responsible for The 4400 cancellation to be a decent and non-miserable person... and so, can retake the series. Because the cancellation of The 4400 can only be done by an indecent and miserable person.

#17 June911

June911

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 339 posts

Posted 11 July 2010 - 08:50 PM

The 4400 is a very interesting story that I have not seen before.

The 4400 on DVD

Due to USA's poor advertising efforts to many people didn't know about it.

June

#18 FLYHUGHES

FLYHUGHES

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:17 AM

Hi Bubba here, I'm sorry to inform you, there will be no season five. It was cancelled. We are at moment working on getting it back.

hello my name is steven, and i am a fan off the 4400. i recently watched season 4 and i want to see a season 5 until i read u message. i am wondering why it has been cancelled.

#19 Joss

Joss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:39 PM

Hi Bubba!
My name is Jocelyn and I'm 18 years old and I am a HUGE fan of the 4400! I love the show and Im wondering if the show would have a season 5..The ending of season 4 left all the fans in a shock!!

#20 Joss

Joss

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 28 July 2010 - 06:41 PM

hello my name is steven, and i am a fan off the 4400. i recently watched season 4 and i want to see a season 5 until i read u message. i am wondering why it has been cancelled.

FLYHUGHES you should go and sign the petition at this link!
http://forums.usanet...howtopic=397085

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved