Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:32 PM

Snail Mail :
Bonnie Hammer, President
USA Network
30 Rockefeller Plaza, 21st Floor
New York, NY 10112
USA

Fax :
+1 (212) 664-3890 - NBC Universal/SciFi Channel (Verified by SurvivorJoe)

Phone :
+1 (212) 664-4444 and ask for Bonnie Hammer (Verified by Vecster).
+1 (818) 777-6611 and ask for Jeff Wachtel, Executive vice president of original programming
+1 (212) 664-2902 Rosemary Rodriquez, Publicity Coordinator in USA Network Publicity Department

Emails :
I got a "read receipt" from that email adress bonnie.hammer@nbcuni.com. It was first found by SurvivorJoe ! That means someone read it ! The words "(NBC Universal)" were added by the receipt itself, I did not write this on my original mail !

Amerirish also found : nbcolympicsfeedback@nbcuni.com to send feedback directly to NBC !

Edited by Pablo, 20 February 2008 - 10:25 AM.

Wanna save the show ? Join the "Markeds" operation : registrations opened since 08.08.08 !

#2 heart

heart

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 275 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 05:57 PM

Hey Guys !!! I got a "read receipt" from bonnie.hammer@nbcuni.com. That means someone read it !

The words "(NBC Universal)" were added in the receipt, I did not insert this on my original mail !

Your message

To: Hammer, Bonnie (NBC Universal)
Subject: Easy question
Sent: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:22:09 -0500

Hey 'Pablo' I just posted a new topic right under yours, a guy from the AP news org. is doing a story on this, it's going National this weekend. He called me this am, plus 'sjoe'

His email address is in the post, we have to respond by this fri 3pm his time so it can "hit the presses" for the weekend, He didn't realize it was worldwide. I told him how often does a show connect with so many worldwide, with a common thread that connects the minds and hearts of the people.

Anyway i'll give you his e-mail so you don't have to look at the other thread, he said the more the better, but time is of the essence, only till this fri. Feb.1st some of his questions are, why, what is it about this show, how did you get interested. He said it will be showing at 2am where he is but only the first season so I hope he can pick something up from that. He did mention The epi. Time, something(i can't even think now :blink: sorry) and about how Dr Burkoff escaped.

So any way my far away fellow 4400 here is his address, maybe you can tell him more about the worldwide participation I couldn't remember all of the countries. In unity, The 4400 revolution. See you in Promise City :P dkolpack@ap.org PS Thanks for Bonnies e-mail this will be fun :lol:

#3 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 06:49 PM

Hi Bubba here, ...

Hey Guys !!! I got a "read receipt" from bonnie.hammer@nbcuni.com. That means someone read it !

The words "(NBC Universal)" were added in the receipt, I did not insert this on my original mail !

Your message

To: Hammer, Bonnie (NBC Universal)
Subject: Easy question
Sent: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 15:22:09 -0500

That's great Pablo.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#4 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 30 January 2008 - 08:26 PM

Hey 'Pablo' I just posted a new topic right under yours, a guy from the AP news org. is doing a story on this, it's going National this weekend. He called me this am, plus 'sjoe' (...) See you in Promise City :P dkolpack@ap.org PS Thanks for Bonnies e-mail this will be fun :lol:

I got the questions too, I am answering all of them right now... Thank you !
Wanna save the show ? Join the "Markeds" operation : registrations opened since 08.08.08 !

#5 aresnz

aresnz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 07:56 AM

Hey 'Pablo' I just posted a new topic right under yours, a guy from the AP news org. is doing a story on this, it's going National this weekend. He called me this am, plus 'sjoe'

His email address is in the post, we have to respond by this fri 3pm his time so it can "hit the presses" for the weekend, He didn't realize it was worldwide. I told him how often does a show connect with so many worldwide, with a common thread that connects the minds and hearts of the people.

Anyway i'll give you his e-mail so you don't have to look at the other thread, he said the more the better, but time is of the essence, only till this fri. Feb.1st some of his questions are, why, what is it about this show, how did you get interested. He said it will be showing at 2am where he is but only the first season so I hope he can pick something up from that. He did mention The epi. Time, something(i can't even think now :blink: sorry) and about how Dr Burkoff escaped.

So any way my far away fellow 4400 here is his address, maybe you can tell him more about the worldwide participation I couldn't remember all of the countries. In unity, The 4400 revolution. See you in Promise City :P dkolpack@ap.org PS Thanks for Bonnies e-mail this will be fun :lol:

This is so exciting; this campaign is going national!!!! This will be the type of recognition needed. Let's all hope for the best. :rolleyes:

#6 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 01:33 PM

Updated topic title and content to add ALL ways to get in touche with USA Network... I am still waiting for a valid fax number...

Edited by Pablo, 31 January 2008 - 01:33 PM.

#7 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:44 PM

Added phone number and fax numbers (need to be tested)...

#8 Kryth

Kryth

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 02:57 PM

Nice topic Pablo ;) Easy access for the win!

#9 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 03:06 PM

Thank you... I will keep it alive as much as I can...

#10 nickandnicolehoward

nickandnicolehoward

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:25 PM

Thank you for all that great information Pablo!

#11 SurvivorJoe

SurvivorJoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:42 PM

FINALLY! Okay folks, I managed to get a fax through. This number FINALLY worked - 212-664-3890 (I had to dial a 1 at the beginning). That supposedly goes to NBC Universal/SciFi Network, not USA, but it's better than nothing. I'll keep trying the other ones...

#12 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 04:53 PM

Thank you !!! Updated !!

#13 SurvivorJoe

SurvivorJoe

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 182 posts

Posted 31 January 2008 - 05:01 PM

No problem! I also managed to get a fax through to the number amerirish found - (201) 735-3630 (of course dialing a 1 first), however the area code on that one means it's going to a number in New Jersey, not the USA offices in New York, so I'm not sure if it's worth it to use that one.

#14 amerirish

amerirish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 11:34 AM

No problem! I also managed to get a fax through to the number amerirish found - (201) 735-3630 (of course dialing a 1 first), however the area code on that one means it's going to a number in New Jersey, not the USA offices in New York, so I'm not sure if it's worth it to use that one.

I googled that fax number and found this:

NBC Universal Cable
900 Sylvan Avenue ICNBC Plaza
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
P: 201-735-3621
F: 201-735-3630
E: melissa.tolchin
www.nbcunicable.com

and

Rajul Mistry
Media Relations Publicist
NBC Universal TV Networks Distribution
900 Sylvan Ave.
Englewood Cliffs, NJ 07632
(P) 201-735-3591
(F) 201-735-3630

I'm totally going to fax the AP story and the petition to that number! :lol:

#15 g1sell

g1sell

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:33 PM

FYI, we could use the feedback option on the USA site as well. I've sent a few to them, with just simple messages. I figured we should use all options availible to us.

#16 amerirish

amerirish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 12:38 PM

g1, that is quite true. However when we were waiting for word about a renewal the Admin on this board told us that "...a paper letter is worth 100 emails". But any support we can get is still appreciated :D

#17 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 487 posts

Posted 05 February 2008 - 06:52 AM

Just some few words about emails... I figured out that we may send her PDF files (I really love PDF ;) ) or even common pictures files to avoid spam filters...

If you want to "print" your letter as a PDF file, you can use PrimoPDF : it's free ! It's a kind of virtual printer that ouput PDF files instead of usual sheets of paper ;)

Join it to your mail, that's done !

By the way, a much more detailed topic has been created here ! You will find ALL information about what you can do to save the 4400...

#18 amerirish

amerirish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 06 February 2008 - 08:52 AM

Bumped for newcomers! :)

#19 chantelle7

chantelle7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:10 AM

does anyone know if the 4400 is coming back

#20 amerirish

amerirish

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,489 posts

Posted 08 February 2008 - 12:30 AM

does anyone know if the 4400 is coming back

Chantelle7....as of right now, The 4400 has been officially cancelled. We, the fans, are campaigning to bring it back - kind of like the 'Jericho' effort which was successful.

Please send letters, with or without Sunflower Seeds (a reference to Kevin Burkoff's character) to USA Network. You can find the address in my signature below. We have planned a mass mailing effort for February 20th. Everyone will send out on that date.

You can either get seeds from your local grocer and mail them or order through our partner at www.giantseeds.com . There is no shipping charge on that site.

Thank you for your support! :D

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved