• Please log in to reply
706 replies to this topic

#701 usaluver88

usaluver88

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 10:58 AM

I think this message was very helpful. As a long timer....lol it helped me remember the basics of this forum. And boy did I make boo-boos when I first came here. But I am always treated well and I hope I treat everyone kindly. This is my favorite forum and I enjoy it a lot. Your message was very well done and you get a thumbs up from me. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

#702 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 16 April 2011 - 10:13 AM

I think this message was very helpful. As a long timer....lol it helped me remember the basics of this forum. And boy did I make boo-boos when I first came here. But I am always treated well and I hope I treat everyone kindly. This is my favorite forum and I enjoy it a lot. Your message was very well done and you get a thumbs up from me. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!

I agree usalover! I actually think we should read it again, especially every moderator on all USA forums! JMO.:)

Edited by krodgers, 16 April 2011 - 10:14 AM.

Posted Image Krod, LOCI Moderator

#703 johnsonkid

johnsonkid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 May 2011 - 02:34 AM

I'm in as well! You've made some very good points! Thanks for actually putting these thoughts into words. I think more message boards (not necessarily CI boards) need this kind of creed. I have been repelled by some boards whose lack of consideration and respect for one another was not only condoned but celebrated. Thanks for making this subject it's own thread, as it's more likely to be noticed.

Diablo 3 Gold

Edited by johnsonkid, 04 November 2011 - 10:21 PM.

#704 appage21

appage21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 01:00 PM

former lurker here! now a full fledged member of the USA community. this thread is gigantic!

#705 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 22 May 2011 - 02:47 PM

former lurker here! now a full fledged member of the USA community. this thread is gigantic!

Welcome, glad to have you!!!:D

Posted Image Krod, LOCI Moderator

#706 Klytus

Klytus

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 16 June 2011 - 12:54 AM

Wise observations from the originator of this post. I for one am here to discuss L&O C.I.. I'm not here to insult anyone or get involved in any cliques. If I disagree with someone which isn't often I will do so in a rational manner. Argue the point not the person.

#707 intenttobobbyandalex

intenttobobbyandalex

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 20 June 2011 - 06:19 PM

"In the LOCI USA Forum community, the people are centered around their interest in (and in some cases obsession with) Law and Order: Criminal Intent and all of the people who make the show possible.

These are their posts."

*donk donk*

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved