• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 ohmightyisis38

ohmightyisis38

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:21 PM

Has anyone else noticed that the NCIS program schedule on this site jumps from episode 1-6 to episode 2-24? Why would they skip a season and a half of the show? Is it just a typo (I hope)? Just seems strange to me. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

#2 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 11:53 PM

Hi Bubba here, ...

Has anyone else noticed that the NCIS program schedule on this site jumps from episode 1-6 to episode 2-24? Why would they skip a season and a half of the show? Is it just a typo (I hope)? Just seems strange to me. Does anyone else have any thoughts on this?

I hope it is wrong. I wanted to see all of them for the start.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#3 ohmightyisis38

ohmightyisis38

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 16 January 2008 - 10:26 PM

Hi Bubba here, ...

I hope it is wrong. I wanted to see all of them for the start.

It looks like the schedule has been corrected on the site. All better now. :)

Edited by ohmightyisis38, 16 January 2008 - 10:27 PM.

#4 ohmightyisis38

ohmightyisis38

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:46 AM

I spoke too soon... I'm confused as to why USA has chosen to start the Saturday night back to back NCIS with the last episode of season 2 and the first episode of season 3?

#5 evas53

evas53

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 12:15 AM

I spoke too soon... I'm confused as to why USA has chosen to start the Saturday night back to back NCIS with the last episode of season 2 and the first episode of season 3?

Short and sweet
You are right keep them in order.

#6 layla17

layla17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 03:42 PM

So is everything corrected now? Or are there still issues?

#7 JOSE1989

JOSE1989

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 02:51 AM

good

#8 inthesun

inthesun

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 27 January 2008 - 05:37 PM

The Wednesday night stacks will air in order from season one straight through. The Saturday night stacks are less frequent and will be "stunt" story arcs to help generate interest in the show...the one on the 19th was the Kate storyline, the next one coming up will be when Gibbs retires.

#9 Karenlu

Karenlu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 February 2008 - 01:49 AM

Look again. No more double episodes on Wednesdays :angry: Some episodes are skipped and the show will now air Tuesdays - one episode only. I'm SOOOOOOOOO disappointed.

#10 ohmightyisis38

ohmightyisis38

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 February 2008 - 11:03 AM

I give up! USA Network has put NCIS on a 'schedule' that maks absolutly no sense. I am completely frustrated in the NCIS schedule on USA, and I was so looking forward to seeing it in order from the beginning. I guess I'll just have to get the DVDs and watch in order the way I want to see it.

#11 ohmightyisis38

ohmightyisis38

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 March 2008 - 12:14 AM

OK... it was fun to have an NCIS Marathon! I see that there is another NCIS Marathon scheduled for April 26th, but USA Network hasn't posted what episodes will run in the April Marathon. Sorry, but I have to say this... as crazy as USA Network has been scheduling NCIS I wouldn't be suprised if they randomly picked episodes from each of the available seasons.

If USA Network cares about this NCIS fan's opinion... I wish they would show the series episodes in order. Thanks for time on the soap box! :D

If other NCIS fans feel the same way... then take your turn on the soap box! ;)
Who knows... maybe someone from USA Network will take note!

#12 sweetcheeksncis

sweetcheeksncis

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2008 - 06:17 PM

Look again. No more double episodes on Wednesdays :angry: Some episodes are skipped and the show will now air Tuesdays - one episode only. I'm SOOOOOOOOO disappointed.

I am disappointed too! :angry: I liked watching two epis back to back and in order! I was so happy when USA took up the reruns of NCIS (it was about time!!) and had two epis back to back. But I wish they would air more, like one every day! They air L0:SVU and LO:CI like almost everyday! I know they have been arould longer and have more epis, but still! I would still like to see NCIS everyday! Though, I am happy with the marathons, they make my day! Wish they had them on Sundays though when I am at home doing housework, and not on saturday when I am out and about! And, I would like to see NCIS on USA on a day that NCIS is not CBS! But that is just me!!!

#13 Karenlu

Karenlu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 15 May 2008 - 05:08 PM

I had hoped the episodes would be run in order so one could follow the story line. I was happy to see the 5/26 marathon starting with episode 1. Yay. Then, when the June episodes were posted, they're in season 4. What gives here? Will we ever be able to see them in order?

#14 Bigchris

Bigchris

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 03:02 AM

I give up! USA Network has put NCIS on a 'schedule' that maks absolutly no sense. I am completely frustrated in the NCIS schedule on USA, and I was so looking forward to seeing it in order from the beginning. I guess I'll just have to get the DVDs and watch in order the way I want to see it.

hi i have been watching ncis for a few months now and im so confused with the scheduling and everything and just a few weeks ago i found that the new episodes were on CBS and i was wandering since they just ended season 5 what season are we watching on USA rite now? I also want to catch up all the NCIS episoded i missed. Where can i get the DVDs of the show because i want make sure to see all of them thanks to anyone can help me...

#15 Semilogical

Semilogical

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 May 2008 - 04:49 PM

My son downloaded the first 4 seasons and has them on DVD's now.

I'll put up the site he found it as soon as I can get him to answer.

#16 Karenlu

Karenlu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 09 August 2008 - 02:18 AM

Thank you USA! Starting in September this fine series will be run from the beginning - Episode 1 - in order!

YAY!

#17 avguste

avguste

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 14 August 2008 - 11:33 PM

Thank you USA! Starting in September this fine series will be run from the beginning - Episode 1 - in order!

YAY!

They are absolutely not in order.

For example, after "See no evil",it is supposed to be Lt Jane Doe.Instead they go to "The Good Wifes Club"

#18 scorpio27

scorpio27

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 September 2008 - 08:15 PM

Why was there no ncis today? 1 day of extra house episodes seems pretty random. i thought usa started daily back-to-backs 4days ago. but i scoured the internet and found no official start date. hope they dont do this every week

#19 ElphiSea

ElphiSea

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 05:01 PM

The episodes that air at 5:00 and 6:00 Eastern during the weekdays are in order, starting on Tuesday, May 19, 2009.

Wednesday's were 1.2 and 1.3
Thursday was 1.4 and 1.5
Friday was 1.6 and 1.7
Next Monday is 1.8 and 1.9

The other episodes don't follow in order, they just are filler for the marathon. Feel free to head over to this site and look up whichever one you're watching. All of my information came from:

http://www.tv.com/NC...r;paginator;All

Also: Just look up each day on the USA schedule:
http://www.usanetwor...dules/sched.php

Tuesday May 19, 2009
No NCIS episodes, because of the memorial week House marathon

Wednesday May 20, 2009
5 Hung out to dry 1.2
6 seadog 1.3

7 frame-up 3.9
8 bikini wax 2.18
9 hometown hero 2.21
10 sandblast 4.7

Thursday May 21, 2009
5- The immortals 1.4
6- the curse 1.5

7- iced 3.19

Friday May 22, 2009
12 Black Water 2.11
1 unsealed 1.18
2 Lt Jane Doe 2.4
3 vanished 4.7
4 yankee white 1.1
5- high seas 1.6
6- sub rosa 1.7

7 untouchable 3.20
8 probie 3.10
9 boxed in 3.12
10 angel of death 4.24

Saturday May 23, 2009
9-probie 3.10
10-boxed in 3.12
11-one shot, one kill 1.13
12-bete noire 1.16
1-angel of death 4.24
2-chained 2.10
3-the meat puzzle 2.13
4-swak 2.22
5-twilight 2.23
6-driven 4.11

7-reveille 1.23
8-about face 5.17
9-judgement day 1 5.18
10-judgement day 2 5.19

Sunday May 24, 2009:
no NCIS because of House marathon

Monday May 25, 2009:
5- Minimum Security 1.8
6- Marine Down 1.9

7- bloodbath 3.21
8- jeopardy 3.22

And it continues beyond .

Enjoy!
-Heather

Edited by ElphiSea, 22 May 2009 - 05:02 PM.

#20 michvhf

michvhf

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,019 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:02 PM

One thing wrong with that. We were in either the end of season 4 or the beginning of season 5 when they suddenly jumped back to 1.2. Prior to season 4 we were in season 1.

They'll do a block of them in order then suddenly lose track of where they were.

Vince. CDupe.com

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved