2 replies to this topic

#1 Rowan08

Rowan08

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:13 PM

Hey eveyone,
I'm attending the show for the first time this year, and I was wondering where I can find a list of specific times of when each individual breed shows are happening? Or, am I just going to have to go to MSG on Monday morning and wait around for my favorite breeds to show?

Thanks everyone, and good luck!

#2 BULLDOGGER

BULLDOGGER

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 11:27 PM

MB-F IS THE SHOW SUPERINTENDANT. THE JUDGING SCHEDULE WILL BE POSTED ON THE WKC SITE WHEN IT IS FINALIZED. AS OF TODAY, IT IS NOT YET FINALIZED. YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SCHEDULE AS SOON AS IT IS AVAILABLE. I CALLED TODAY AND THEY STILL DON'T HAVE IT READY. MBF'S TELEPHONE NUMBER IS 336-379-9352. THEIR EMAIL IS mbf2@infodog.com.
IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING THAT THEY ARE TAKING SO LONG GETTING THIS OUT. I AM ATTENDING FOR THE FIRST TIME THIS YEAR ALSO, AND I WOULD LIKE TO BE ABLE TO MAP OUT WHERE I WILL BE ON WHICH DAY. THE WKC SITE TELLS THE GROUPS FOR MONDAY AND TUESDAY, BUT THE TIMES AND RING NUMBERS FOR THE BREEDS WILL BE IN THE JUDGING SCHEDULE. THE CATALOGUE IS NOT AVAILABLE UNTIL THE FIRST DAY OF THE SHOW. MOST SHOWS HAVE THE SCHEDULE OUT WITHIN TEN DAYS OF ENTRIES CLOSING. I DON'T KNOW WHY MBF IS SO SLOW. I AM TRAVELING FROM WASHINGTON STATE AND AM FRUSTRATED THAT I AM STILL WAITING FOR THAT SIMPLE PIECE OF INFO. I'M SURE SOMEONE ON THE BOARD WILL POST WHEN IT IS AVAILABLE.
GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN AT THE SHOW. I KNOW I WILL.

BULLDOGGER

#3 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 08:04 AM

Hi Bubba here, I looked around but, couldn't find anything. Hope you have a good time.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved