#2701 Tilly11

Tilly11

Field Operative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:33 PM

He needs a haircut, isn'it ? .. Still cute as always Posted Image

There was a fun photo tweeted by Jeffrey, I think, showing Matt Nix shaving JD's head when Season 5 filming ended. Photos over the past months have shown it growing in. Maybe he just let it go, knowing that in a week when they start filming, the BN stylists will have their way with his curls!

643463c4-7f17-4e33-b7f1-c490d83a7863.jpg

Thank You to fanatic174 for this Sig!

#2702 AussieBNfan

AussieBNfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

Yet another amazing pic of the super handsome Jeffrey Donovan!
Thanks for the link Range Rover. Posted Image

Just when you think to yourself "I have seen ALL the best pics of JD by now, surely". Someone posts another outstanding photo.
My, but this is a great place to come to feed my JD addiction...Posted Image

Thanks all contributors. Posted Image

Aussie.
Posted Image

Many thanks to Duct tape for providing me with my avatar and signature pics. Aren't they amazing!!!

#2703 allysah

allysah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:54 PM

Let me start by saying that this is a great supportive group.

I had a lot of fun this weekend reading through this forum, especially this topic
(I still have a few tens of pages to go through :) )
and I decided I'll register and declare my addiction.

Mine is a more recent addiction, since where I live in Europe none of the TV stations broadcast this show
(I know, they are really, really stupid) but thanks to the internet ... now I'm a JD-aholic, totally addicted.
Here goes my story.
I'm a teacher, so I had a 3-weeks winter vacation at the end of 2011 when I got to catch up on quite a few of US TV series
not available here, and lucky me - made wonderful and pleasant discoveries,
amongst which is our own delightful Mr. Donovan.
I've seen some photos on different sites with Burn Notice quite some time ago, but they were with JD
wearing his glasses, so I couldn't see his eyes. And, of course, in that picture he wasn't smiling.
You can probably guess by now what made me fall - his expressive eyes and that smile ...

It was the Pilot, in the beginning of the episode, when MW has that fake smile on his face after he hangs up the phone...

So, then I got really "busy digesting" the first 3 season until school began this January and by February I was happy
to have seen the whole five seasons of BN, almost all the episodes of other series JD was in, Come Early Morning, Believe in Me and Changeling. I still have a few waiting to be watched, like for example Touching Evil. I will soon get busy on those too as soon as I finish re-watching many :D of BN episodes.
I'll keep very busy with all this until the start of season 6 which seems so far away,
but I know how time flies, so...

After seeing him in all these films I must say he's a very talented actor and wish we could see him in other great roles too.

Sorry about the long post, but I guess I had to get this out of my soul.

Wishing all the best to everyone here. You're all great.

#2704 USAfanatic1744

USAfanatic1744

"Plenty of Muscle"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,770 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:06 PM

I had a lot of fun this weekend reading through this forum, especially this topic

Mine is a more recent addiction, since where I live in Europe none of the TV stations broadcast this show
(I know, they are really, really stupid) but thanks to the internet ... now I'm a JD-aholic, totally addicted.
Here goes my story.
I'm a teacher, so I had a 3-weeks winter vacation at the end of 2011 when I got to catch up on quite a few of US TV series
I've seen some photos on different sites with Burn Notice quite some time ago, but they were with JD
wearing his glasses, so I couldn't see his eyes. And, of course, in that picture he wasn't smiling.
You can probably guess by now what made me fall - his expressive eyes and that smile ...

It was the Pilot, in the beginning of the episode, when MW has that fake smile on his face after he hangs up the phone...

So, then I got really "busy digesting" the first 3 season until school began this January and by February I was happy
to have seen the whole five seasons of BN, almost all the episodes of other series JD was in, Come Early Morning, Believe in Me and Changeling. I still have a few waiting to be watched, like for example Touching Evil. I will soon get busy on those too as soon as I finish re-watching many :D of BN episodes.
I'll keep very busy with all this until the start of season 6 which seems so far away,

After seeing him in all these films I must say he's a very talented actor and wish we could see him in other great roles too.

Wow, you sound like so many of us Burnaholics and Jeffrey Donovan fans. WELCOME to he forum; enjoy and don't hesitate to voice your opinion on any of the threads. That's what makes this forum one of the best.

#2705 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 06:52 PM

Here goes my story.

Hi and Welcome :D

don't worry about long posts you say what you want to say you are among other JD-aholics B) As Fanatic has said, please join in on other threads. Don't be shy most of us don't bite here :lol: If you don't see a pic you want from S1-4, just feel free to ask. Myself or one of the other screencappers will do our best to fetch it for you and post it here. You can PM me if you have a picture request or just blurt it out here. B) Please visit the S5-rewatch thread and their companion Screencap Threads for all the wonderful pics from S5 episodes. Lots of JD pics to look at B) :D
Posted Image

#2706 Sister776

Sister776

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 08:56 PM

Here goes my story.

allysah, it's so good to see Burn Notice and JD can continue to draw folks in. We are happy to have you and your opinion counts. Welcome Aboard!

Sister776. :)

#2707 AussieBNfan

AussieBNfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:18 AM

Hi allysah!

Welcome from Australia!Posted Image

I am like you, a devoted JD fan, as we all are on this Forum, by the way. Posted Image

Once you are bitten by the JD "bug" it's all over as far as having any commonsense or shame. Trust me, I have embarrassed myself on a few occasions. (by raving on about JD's astonishing beauty etc, etc.)

But the support of the other JD-aholics has allowed me to express myself with no fear of humiliation - a nice way to live, I think! Posted Image

I enjoyed reading your post and look forward to reading many more.

Take care and enjoy yourself here. It's a great place and you are definitely among friends.Posted Image

Aussie.
Posted Image

Many thanks to Duct tape for providing me with my avatar and signature pics. Aren't they amazing!!!

#2708 amandahawthorn

amandahawthorn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:38 AM

Hi everyone,

I thought I was going a little nuts today, well more than usual anyway. I was coming home from the shops and a car stopped to let me cross the road. As I waved a thanks to the driver I must have looked a sight. I swear the guy looked like JD's double and I just stood there like an idiot with my jaw on the floor!! :D

Welcome allysah :)
Posted Image
Thank you Nikki Nair for the banner

My BN fanfiction

#2709 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 08:07 AM

Hi everyone,

I thought I was going a little nuts today, well more than usual anyway. I was coming home from the shops and a car stopped to let me cross the road. As I waved a thanks to the driver I must have looked a sight. I swear the guy looked like JD's double and I just stood there like an idiot with my jaw on the floor!! :D

:lol:
Posted Image

#2710 AussieBNfan

AussieBNfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 01:54 AM

Hi everyone,

When that happens Amanda, you're supposed to throw yourself into the passenger seat and hang on for dear life!!Posted Image

Wish I could find a JD double...Posted Image

Aussie.
Posted Image

#2711 amandahawthorn

amandahawthorn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 05:15 AM

When that happens Amanda, you're supposed to throw yourself into the passenger seat and hang on for dear life!!Posted Image

Wish I could find a JD double...Posted Image

Aussie.

LOL... Aussie by the time my brain managed to catch up with the rest of me he was already gone! So now every time I leave the house I'm watching every car that drives through my villiage to see if I can spot him again :D
Posted Image

My BN fanfiction

#2712 Halex

Halex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:04 PM

In Canada too....Boo CRTC....Booo!!! Hiss. (though Showcase finally picked it up a couple of years ago but we still do not get the new season)

I must say something on the topic of this thread though....one thing that I think makes it easier to adore the man - he is NOT plastered everywhere. He DOES keep to himself in his private life. I like that. Unlike some media whores I will not mention cough-Kardasian family-hack - oh, excuse me!! that insist on plastering themselves everywhere....I find the BN cast are very discreet. I much prefer that.

Even when they are out and about doing their charity events or out supporting things - have you ever noticed the pics that are taken quite often you will see they do their perfunctory poses but then blend into the background so as to not take away from the cause at hand.

And just the fact that he is such a fine looking man means he does not have to put too much effort when he goes out - (dammit to be that cursed!!), I find that really down to earth. I like it A LOT. :P
Posted Image">

Mel

#2713 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 02:23 PM

Hi all :)

Here are the two pics from the earlier links with JD at the Miami Heat basketball game :D

Such a handsome man :D

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2714 Halex

Halex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:14 PM

Mmmm.....pretty......
:rolleyes:

Heck - I can't stand basketball and I'd go if I had seats next to that....
Posted Image">

Mel

#2715 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 06:23 PM

Mmmm.....pretty......
:rolleyes:

Heck - I can't stand basketball and I'd go if I had seats next to that....

:lol: Me too. I watched golf :o just for a chance at see JD at Pebble Beach. :lol:
Everyon came in saying the samething..." You are watching golf?:o " I told them why and they all laughed.
Posted Image

#2716 amandahawthorn

amandahawthorn

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:14 PM

LOL I'm in the UK and I know he isn't anywhere near here, yet I'm still looking at every passing car!! I think I have a problem! :lol:

Edited by amandahawthorn, 15 March 2012 - 01:15 PM.

Posted Image

My BN fanfiction

#2717 Halex

Halex

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 580 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 01:29 PM

public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Me too. I watched golf public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif just for a chance at see JD at Pebble Beach. public/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
Everyon came in saying the samething..." You are watching golf?public/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif " I told them why and they all laughed.

I think that is why God made PVR's....so you can FF all the non pretty stuff (if there is any..)
:lol:
Posted Image">

Mel

#2718 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 10:10 PM

LOL I am not that high-tech I don't have a dvr. I actually watched the coverage but I also new from Tweets from Karen whether he was taped or not.
Posted Image

#2719 AussieBNfan

AussieBNfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 150 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 01:39 AM

:lol: Me too. I watched golf :o just for a chance at see JD at Pebble Beach. :lol:
Everyon came in saying the samething..." You are watching golf?:o " I told them why and they all laughed.

Hi bc!

Thanks for those gorgeous pics of our favorite actor/heartthrob! Posted Image

Good to see I am not alone in my outrageous endeavors to see JD. Posted Image

I think my family would have me committed if I owned up to half the things I do to see him.....Posted Image

That's why I am so happy to come on to these forums to share my "secret" hobby...Posted Image

Aussie.
Posted Image

#2720 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:47 PM

Finally got one JD photo after the triathlon from this photographer's FB page. Just skimmed his photos, so there might be more in there. Still checking the other usual suspects.

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Jeffrey Donovan

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved