6 replies to this topic

#1 bigkitty_4

bigkitty_4

psych fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 06:20 PM

While watching the Christmas episode, executive is misspelled, again. It is the same co-executive that was misspelled in "Bounty Hounters". So, I am asking how you spell executive? Will we see it again on January 11? We will know soon since last night, January 11 was two weeks away.
"McNabb, hold back the Wonder Twins!"

"Somebody forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning."

#2 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 29 December 2007 - 07:03 PM

Hi Bubba here, ...

While watching the Christmas episode, executive is misspelled, again. It is the same co-executive that was misspelled in "Bounty Hounters". So, I am asking how you spell executive? Will we see it again on January 11? We will know soon since last night, January 11 was two weeks away.

Executive. We'll see.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#3 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 01:51 PM

Haha. I can't believe they did that twice!

#4 DebraL

DebraL

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,630 posts

Posted 30 December 2007 - 10:25 PM

got a story about that word. I worked somewhere and they put up a sign with the word executive spelled wrong. People said it was wrong, management said it wasn't (thats why they are management I guess). Well one day, a member of senior management sees it and says its spelled wrong. Wow, the floor management was shocked that no one else noticed it. :rolleyes:

#5 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 02 January 2008 - 09:44 AM

got a story about that word. I worked somewhere and they put up a sign with the word executive spelled wrong. People said it was wrong, management said it wasn't (thats why they are management I guess). Well one day, a member of senior management sees it and says its spelled wrong. Wow, the floor management was shocked that no one else noticed it. :rolleyes:

Haha! I don't really understand why people keep messing up that word though, its not very hard to spell.

#6 bigkitty_4

bigkitty_4

psych fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,120 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 07:05 PM

After twice noticing that the word executive was misspelled twice, this week episode where it was usually misspelled was finally spelled correctly. So it makes me wonder, when both of those episodes are released on DVD, will they still be misspelled or corrected by the time the show is released on DVD?
"McNabb, hold back the Wonder Twins!"

"Somebody forgot to drink their courageous juice this morning."

#7 PsyFanPinapplejuice

PsyFanPinapplejuice

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 654 posts

Posted 13 January 2008 - 09:15 PM

After twice noticing that the word executive was misspelled twice, this week episode where it was usually misspelled was finally spelled correctly. So it makes me wonder, when both of those episodes are released on DVD, will they still be misspelled or corrected by the time the show is released on DVD?

well lets hope the don't correct it, and instead talk about it in the commentary.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved