• Please log in to reply
139 replies to this topic

#1 DefenderOfMen

DefenderOfMen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:06 AM

This isn't really a game in the strictest sense of the word, but I thought it would be fun.

I dream about Criminal Intent a fair amount of the time I dream. I wondered, does anyone else dream about CI? What do they dream about? Here's your chance to share it with the board. (Please keep it clean. :) )

A few nights ago I dreamt I was at a picnic with my extended family at a campground. We were having a great time when I looked down the bench and saw Ross sitting there eating half a cantalope. Then I got up and I went for a walk in the woods and ended up being a murder victim (though I still could see and hear everything) and Ross came over and figured out who murdered me in about half a minute.

Edited by DefenderOfMen, 09 November 2007 - 12:06 AM.

I miss Mikey...but Nichols is growing on me.
USS Switzerland- First Mate
"Loganites & Pillow Fights"

#2 tobo86

tobo86

CriminallyInsane

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,146 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 12:56 PM

Well, if I have to keep it clean, I won't have much to post...:)

I did have one earlier this week that I can mention.

I was driving down the Ocean parkway on my way home from work when I saw Eames and Robert walking along the sand dunes. Lots of flashing lights, a coroner's wagon and some Unis. So I pull over to see what all the fuss is about (and to meet Goren, who I knew was VDO). Next thing I know, I am at my beach house, candles, dinner and Robert. That's when my cat jumped on me and woke me up!

I've been trying to revitalize that dream ever since.....I love my cat, so he's still living....

Posted Image

#3 DefenderOfMen

DefenderOfMen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:15 PM

Well, if I have to keep it clean, I won't have much to post... :)

I did have one earlier this week that I can mention.

I was driving down the Ocean parkway on my way home from work when I saw Eames and Robert walking along the sand dunes. Lots of flashing lights, a coroner's wagon and some Unis. So I pull over to see what all the fuss is about (and to meet Goren, who I knew was VDO). Next thing I know, I am at my beach house, candles, dinner and Robert. That's when my cat jumped on me and woke me up!

I've been trying to revitalize that dream ever since.....I love my cat, so he's still living....

I hate it when you're having a great dream and someone wakes you up. That happened to me at the start of a CI dream, and my roommate woke me up because she thought I was going to be late for work. I had the day off but I know she just didn't want me to get fired. I came very close to killing her though. ;)

#4 Jryan

Jryan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,024 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 01:51 PM

I wish I could have someone tell me about my dreams, I tend to dream about bridges alot. Last night I dreamed i was trying to drive across a bridge but couldn't stay in my lane. Cause something was blocking my view so i kept over compensating my steering and either ending up in the other lane or hiting the side of the bridge. Other times I have dreamed about trying to drive over bridges that were too steep, or half of the bridge was missing. The problem with my dreams, if I don't think about them right when I wake up I forget them, and most don't make much sense. Some times I might dream about Law and Order but the people don't look like themselves. Once I dreamed Ross was my Dad, and he looked like my dad and his name was Ross, I will wake up and say, what the Heck! Or one dream will run into the next. But the Bridge thing has always baffled me. I am from south louisiana, full of bayous and we have lots of little bridges, don't know if that has something to do with it. Oh well. I am not afraid of bridges or the water. Just in my dreams I dream of scary bridges.

True CI Fans support the Whole show Not Just Half the show.

Jryan's (Illustrious Potentate) Men
QUOTE (Lozzie @ Dec 4 2007, 12:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jryan- you are a GENIUS!!

QUOTE (tornheartworld @ Aug 25 2008, 4:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jryan-
You are GENIUS, and AWSOME, and you do bring me hope.

#5 DefenderOfMen

DefenderOfMen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 02:21 PM

I wish I could have someone tell me about my dreams, I tend to dream about bridges alot. Last night I dreamed i was trying to drive across a bridge but couldn't stay in my lane. Cause something was blocking my view so i kept over compensating my steering and either ending up in the other lane or hiting the side of the bridge. Other times I have dreamed about trying to drive over bridges that were too steep, or half of the bridge was missing. The problem with my dreams, if I don't think about them right when I wake up I forget them, and most don't make much sense. Some times I might dream about Law and Order but the people don't look like themselves. Once I dreamed Ross was my Dad, and he looked like my dad and his name was Ross, I will wake up and say, what the Heck! Or one dream will run into the next. But the Bridge thing has always baffled me. I am from south louisiana, full of bayous and we have lots of little bridges, don't know if that has something to do with it. Oh well. I am not afraid of bridges or the water. Just in my dreams I dream of scary bridges.

In my dream about Ross above I woke up thinking "why did I just dream about Ross? I don't even like Ross!"

I looked up bridges on a dream meaning website and it said this:
" To dream that you are crossing a bridge, signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage.

To dream of a run-down bridge, indicates that you should not contemplate any major changes in your life at this time.

To see a bridge collapse in your dream, denotes that you have let a great opportunity pass you by.

"

#6 Jryan

Jryan

• Members
  • 13,024 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 02:59 PM

In my dream about Ross above I woke up thinking "why did I just dream about Ross? I don't even like Ross!"

I looked up bridges on a dream meaning website and it said this:
" To dream that you are crossing a bridge, signifies an important decision or a critical junction in your life. This decision will prove to be a positive change with prosperity and wealth in the horizon. Bridges represent a transitional period in your life where you will be moving on to a new stage.

To dream of a run-down bridge, indicates that you should not contemplate any major changes in your life at this time.

To see a bridge collapse in your dream, denotes that you have let a great opportunity pass you by.

"

Cause I let Bobby get away? lol. Is that why I can't get accross the bridge?lol.

Jryan-

#7 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 06:01 PM

Hi Bubba here, I have a dream with in it Eames not long ago. But, I can't remeber much about it.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#8 cluck73

cluck73

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 09 November 2007 - 10:11 PM

I dream about CI alot on Sunday nights, I guess because I watch all the shows on Bravo and usually fall asleep to them. The one dream that sticks out in my mind was one I had a long time ago, but I'll never forget it. Bobby and I were dating but it was early on in our relationship. I found out I was pregnant and at first we were like, "oh no, what are we going to do" but eventually we not only got used to the idea we were really excited. We never told anyone and when I was about 4 months pregnant, I miscarried. We were devastated and then I woke up. It was so sad.
__ ------ ----

#9 gorenscrush

gorenscrush

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 282 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 01:38 AM

Anyone ever fall asleep with the TV on and have dreams about what you are still hearing? I do all the time, it's great! Sadly I can't always remember specific details about the dream when I wake up although I know I've had it. Usually I am a participant in whatever plot line is being played out on tele. Thursdays is a great day for it 'cause it's Goren/Eames marathon CI day! I haven't had a spontaneous non-CI dream about Vincent lately, only the ones that I make up myself (and I can't post those either :lol: )!

#10 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 10 November 2007 - 06:19 PM

Anyone ever fall asleep with the TV on and have dreams about what you are still hearing? I do all the time, it's great! Sadly I can't always remember specific details about the dream when I wake up although I know I've had it. Usually I am a participant in whatever plot line is being played out on tele. Thursdays is a great day for it 'cause it's Goren/Eames marathon CI day! I haven't had a spontaneous non-CI dream about Vincent lately, only the ones that I make up myself (and I can't post those either :lol: )!

Oh but why? :P

Posted Image Krod, LOCI Moderator

#11 DefenderOfMen

DefenderOfMen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:34 PM

I had a dream about Elliot last night (I know, he's from SVU). We were partners and were traveling around Europe looking for something. It was going pretty well until we got caught in a sandstorm. I would have much rather dreamt of Logan or Bobby but for some reason I was partnered with Elliot.

#12 cluck73

cluck73

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:46 PM

I had a dream once that I was partnered with Bobby and we were investigating a case that involved a scandal with a nightclub. It turned out that I found out the leading villian was his long lost niece (funny about the supposed nephew). She was pretty evil, but I didn't know how I was going to tell him what I learned because I knew how hurt he would be.
__ ------ ----

#13 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:26 PM

I had a dream once that I was partnered with Bobby and we were investigating a case that involved a scandal with a nightclub. It turned out that I found out the leading villian was his long lost niece (funny about the supposed nephew). She was pretty evil, but I didn't know how I was going to tell him what I learned because I knew how hurt he would be.

Cluck, you were just dreaming sweetie. Want to know what I dream? K

#14 cluck73

cluck73

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:28 PM

Yes, that's the purpose of the thread. Do tell... :D
__ ------ ----

#15 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:32 PM

Yes, that's the purpose of the thread. Do tell... :D

I'll tell if you will? Are we on the wrong thread?

#16 cluck73

cluck73

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,439 posts

Posted 11 November 2007 - 05:37 PM

I'll tell if you will? Are we on the wrong thread?

I think you are, goofy. This is the thread where you post about dreams you've had about LOCI. :D
__ ------ ----

#17 DefenderOfMen

DefenderOfMen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,126 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:30 PM

I think you are, goofy. This is the thread where you post about dreams you've had about LOCI. :D

I had a dream last night about Frank, Bobby's brother. I don't really remember specifics besides the fact that he was a drug addict and needed money from me.

#18 Jryan

Jryan

• Members
  • 13,024 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:51 PM

I had a dream last night about Frank, Bobby's brother. I don't really remember specifics besides the fact that he was a drug addict and needed money from me.

i sure hope you didn't give him any. lol

Jryan-

#19 JanxAngel

JanxAngel

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,125 posts

Posted 12 November 2007 - 01:55 PM

So... Nothing really new there.

I could go on about Frank... But anyway, staying on topic:

I don't really recall any LOCI dreams I've had. I think I was in the squad room once, but that was before I became as big a fan, so everyone was distant and blurry.

The other night though I had Eames on the phone telling me I should call the dentist and get my teeth checked in case I went to jail. For what I don't know, but then the school bus pulled up in front of my office w/ the field trip. I had to go.

Then I woke up.

What I wouldn't give for a hot Bobby dream. But then that's kinda what I do all day...
How to upload an avatar. How to put pictures in your sig. Links to YouTube.
Click here if you want to get Superior Browser Firefox!

I'm ticking for the Dethklok. The Metalocalypse has begun.

#20 marrymebobby

marrymebobby

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 133 posts

Posted 13 November 2007 - 08:48 AM

I feel kind of guilty about this dream I had last night. First a little background: My husband and I got married two days before 9/11. My husband is also a firefighter. These two facts will matter in a minute. So, here the dream.

I dreamed that my husband and I were living in NYC. The night before the attacks, one of my husband's co-workers called him to ask him to fill in for him at work. Even though we had just gotten married, I told my husband to go ahead and fill in for the guy because we did need the extra money. So, my husband goes into work thr next morning and I roll over and fall back asleep. A little while later, my phone rings and my mom asks if we are okay. I ask her what she means and she says, "Well, I was worried about you guys because of the towers." I ask her what she's talking about and she tells me to turn on the tv. So I do and I see the reports about the towers falling. I start to cry and tell her that Brian went to work today and that I have to call him. I hang up and try to call my husband, but no one picks up the phone. A few minutes later, my doorbell rings and I open it to see Eames. I say, "Hi, Aunt Alex. What are you doing here?" She tells me that my mom called her and told her to come over and check on me. I let her in and we start talking about what's going on, when the doorbell rings again. Alex says that it must be Bobby, her new partner. I let him in and then the phone rings again and it's my husband's chief telling me that he's dead. I drop the phone and fall to the floor crying. Bobby picks up the phone and talks to him for a minute or two and hangs up. I'm laying on the floor crying and shaking. Bobby picks me up and puts me on the couch. He puts his arms around me and just lets me cry for several minutes. After a bit, Alex helps me get dressed and when we come out of the bedroom, Bobby is standing in my kitchen with one of my frilly aprons on, making breakfast. I tell him that I'm not hungry. So, he sits next to me and hand feeds me. Then he brushes my teeth and helps me put my make-up on. The whole time, he keeps telling me that everything is going to be okay. Suddenly, it's a year later and we are at the Policemen's Ball. Bobby gets up on the stage and sings my favorite song to me. At the end, he asks me to marry him and I say yes (of course). Then I woke up.

So, how messed up am I?

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved