Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Watch Full Episodes Of Burn Notice Online!

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:51 AM

You can now watch Burn Notice online for free:

http://www.usanetwor...m/fullepisodes/

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 06 November 2007 - 04:53 PM

Hi Bubba here, thanks Admin.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#3 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:35 AM

Hi Bubba here, thanks Admin.

Very cool. since I don't have tapes to watch. But hey, that's ok, as long as I can see em' all over again, and again.

#4 coribbean

coribbean

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 159 posts

Posted 07 November 2007 - 12:38 PM

Thank you admin!
Coribbean

#5 xyz123

xyz123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 11:58 AM

How come I can only watch the first part? Other shows, like Psych, are working for me? But Burn Notice only shows part 1.

#6 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 16 November 2007 - 12:06 PM

How come I can only watch the first part? Other shows, like Psych, are working for me? But Burn Notice only shows part 1.

you have to keep clicking on the next box with Burn Notice Eppies that shows the the ep in different parts not all one streamline.

#7 rye0420

rye0420

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 November 2007 - 11:34 AM

i'm trying to watch the full ep but it only gives the first 5 shows --where are the rest?

help please

#8 michaelchasetx

michaelchasetx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 November 2007 - 04:57 PM

Ok, I'm crazy about BurnNotice ... am I missing something ... when you say "Full Episodes of Burn Notice Online" ... don't you mean at least 45 minutes of video a segment ... not less than five minutes? <_< Not cool; not cool at all. :angry:

The Fiona Blog, however, is fantastic ... yes, :) very cool, very cool indeed. :D

I sure look forward to the new season of Burn Notice ... would even like to see some episodes of Fiona's side jobs. B)

regards,
M

Edited by michaelchasetx, 20 November 2007 - 04:58 PM.

#9 miamijim

miamijim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 23 November 2007 - 12:08 PM

Hi Admin,

Hope you had a good Thanksgiving. The full episodes now appear to be just clips when you access the site. I managed to get all the clips but I had to go through several sites to get there. Please check on this.

#10 Aerafel

Aerafel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 November 2007 - 06:47 PM

This is a great service, but do you know when the Burn Notice episodes are going to be updated? The page says weekly but is has been longer than that with the same five episodes.

#11 miamijim

miamijim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 06 December 2007 - 01:00 PM

This is a great service, but do you know when the Burn Notice episodes are going to be updated? The page says weekly but is has been longer than that with the same five episodes.

Looks like the problem is fixed and all parts of each episode can be played. I was wondering also when the rest of the episodes will be available.

Thanks

#12 tysmom

tysmom

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 204 posts

Posted 08 December 2007 - 01:05 PM

Hello! :D "Unpaid Debts" (episode 6) is now on the USA website

#13 tanstaafl2

tanstaafl2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 December 2007 - 11:33 PM

Perhaps this has already been reported but what is listed in the full episode section as Episode 106 - "Broken Rules" is in fact the next episode, "Wanted Man". I did see that it was reported in the comments section on that page but didn't see it here.

Kinda hoping to watch "Broken Rules" before watching "Wanted Man".

And any chance that the pace will be picking up soon? Seems to take an awfully long time to post a new episode, even if it is mislabeled. Was kind of hoping to finish season one before season two starts.

I must confess that it is still irritating that USA can't seem to find one lousy hour a week to air the episodes again on the network. You had been doing fine before even if it was at 1 AM before it got so rudely yanked off the air.

No offense guys but the site seems to be encountering more problems than Westen is...

Posted Image

#14 tanstaafl2

tanstaafl2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 December 2007 - 01:41 PM

Perhaps this has already been reported but what is listed in the full episode section as Episode 106 - "Broken Rules" is in fact the next episode, "Wanted Man". I did see that it was reported in the comments section on that page but didn't see it here.

Kinda hoping to watch "Broken Rules" before watching "Wanted Man".

And any chance that the pace will be picking up soon? Seems to take an awfully long time to post a new episode, even if it is mislabeled. Was kind of hoping to finish season one before season two starts.

I must confess that it is still irritating that USA can't seem to find one lousy hour a week to air the episodes again on the network. You had been doing fine before even if it was at 1 AM before it got so rudely yanked off the air.

No offense guys but the site seems to be encountering more problems than Westen is...

Posted Image

Oh so close!

I guess 5 out of 6 parts of "Broken Rules" is better than no parts at all. Seems part III is still from the next episode, "Wanted Man".

Watched that one on the off chance that part III of that one was the missing segment from "Broken Rules". Alas, no.

On the plus side at least "Wanted Man" was a complete episode!
Posted Image

We are making progress on getting the info we need even if it has been something of a struggle.

Rather like it is for Westen....

#15 chercher

chercher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 08:49 PM

Oh so close!

I guess 5 out of 6 parts of "Broken Rules" is better than no parts at all. Seems part III is still from the next episode, "Wanted Man".

Watched that one on the off chance that part III of that one was the missing segment from "Broken Rules". Alas, no.

On the plus side at least "Wanted Man" was a complete episode!
Posted Image

We are making progress on getting the info we need even if it has been something of a struggle.

Rather like it is for Westen....

You can also watch episodes of BN on myspacetv videos. Right now they have Hard Bargain, Wanted Man, Broken Rules and Identity.

http://vids.myspace....ideoID=22988382

#16 tanstaafl2

tanstaafl2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 10:07 PM

You can also watch episodes of BN on myspacetv videos. Right now they have Hard Bargain, Wanted Man, Broken Rules and Identity.

http://vids.myspace....ideoID=22988382

Thanks, will check it out.

#17 M8825

M8825

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 237 posts

Posted 12 January 2008 - 04:38 AM

And you might even be able to solve a few hidden mysteries within the storyline. If you watch the entire series, and review each episode, you're able to discover answers to questions that haven't been asked. But morethan that, you're able to see a storyline that's developing within each episode as related to another episode. You're also able to discover, there is more to this series than just a story of an individual being on a Burn Notice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"There are some advantages to having a 'burn notice' if you know how to play the game. Reversing a burn can be just as fun as being burnt, if you enjoy playing psychological warfare with the intelligence communuity - Life is like a jar of pure capsaicin. What you burn today, may burn you tomorrow - It takes a Terrorist to catch a Terrorist ." - M8825

#18 Sam3030

Sam3030

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 February 2008 - 08:44 PM

Ok this may be off topic. But, I didnt get into Burn Notice until I realized what a great show it was later in the season...So I missed 3 episodes. I went on USA to find them online, and I watched a few I had missed but still havent seen 3. And I check everyday but no other episodes are posted. Can anyone help?

#19 entropy

entropy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2008 - 02:00 PM

I cannot for the life of me figure out where the episodes are let alone play them. Ive tried all the links, arrows, etc, that I can find. I know where they are suppossed to be.

Can someone speicifically tell me where they are, how to get there, and how to view them?

Thanks,

Entropy :o

#20 miamijim

miamijim

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 815 posts

Posted 17 March 2008 - 07:24 AM

I cannot for the life of me figure out where the episodes are let alone play them. Ive tried all the links, arrows, etc, that I can find. I know where they are suppossed to be.

Can someone speicifically tell me where they are, how to get there, and how to view them?

Thanks,

Entropy :o

I agree. All the logos are there but the episodes are gone. Someone removed them. What's up?

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved