Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Burn Notice Soundtrack & Music - Main Thread (post questions/answers here)

• Please log in to reply
455 replies to this topic

#421 gl0wstix

gl0wstix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

Hey guys, just started watching Burn Notice, way behind haha. I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in Season 1, Episode 3 (Fight or Flight) as the limo is arriving at Sophie's spring formal. It plays between 28:29 - 28:36, has an electronic beat. Can't seem to find its name online. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Cheers!

#422 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 15 December 2011 - 06:42 PM

Hey guys, just started watching Burn Notice, way behind haha. I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the song in Season 1, Episode 3 (Fight or Flight) as the limo is arriving at Sophie's spring formal. It plays between 28:29 - 28:36, has an electronic beat. Can't seem to find its name online. If anyone can help, I'd really appreciate it. Cheers!

Hi gl0wstix & welcome :) Looks like member Nato found your answer earlier in this thread, reposting for you:

Wheewwww! After hours of searching through these posts and clicking on websites and downloads...I FINALLY gathered the songs I set out to get! Thank you all for posting all of the info. If I had only realized there was a scroll on the left hand side of the True Music website, I could have finished a lot sooner. Just FYI, the songs I have been craving were:
"Heyy" Pimp Da Pen
"Games" La Fran
"Get Down 2 Nite" Young Gel Curtis feat. Pimp Da Pen
"Filthy Rich" Pimp Da Pen (actually, I just stumbled upon this...I hadn't heard this one)
and the biggest one on my list...I think only 6 seconds of this song was played, but the riff has been in my head for months....from Season 1..when they show the limo going to the high school for the Spring Formal...Sophie Stagner (I can never remember episode titles..):
***"Beat Rocker" Pinnytown (La Fran)*** I am very excited I found this song.

Thanks again you all!

BN creator Matt Nix told us in this post that most of the Season 1 songs were from the music library called True Music, http://www.truemusiconline.com/#

713siggysmuse.png

#423 Tran1417

Tran1417

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 February 2012 - 04:09 PM

Don't Rush- Suzie Benson

How about the opening song for episode 8 (Wanted Man) and the one that plays minutes later when Michael asks Fiona about trying to get into contact with the Libyan operatives?

#424 winfran

winfran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 04:53 PM

I am watching the Burn Notice marathon on USA today. I think Rough Seas is one of my favorites. I was wondering what the song was at the beginning of the scene in which Michael and Madeline talk in the garage. All of the information says Empire Isis featuring Sizzla, but this is not the song. The lyrics are:

Bounce with me
Will you bounce with me?

it's got a nice beat. If anyone can help, that would be great! Thanks!

#425 LGia19

LGia19

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,223 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 04:34 PM

I am watching the Burn Notice marathon on USA today. I think Rough Seas is one of my favorites. I was wondering what the song was at the beginning of the scene in which Michael and Madeline talk in the garage. All of the information says Empire Isis featuring Sizzla, but this is not the song. The lyrics are:

Bounce with me
Will you bounce with me?

it's got a nice beat. If anyone can help, that would be great! Thanks!

hey Winfran,
I love Burn Notice too. I especially love their music choices too!
I have listened to a lot of the music tracks from the show and I think that is the song, because those lyrics are in that song.
The song is Undercover Lover by Empire Isis featuring Sizzla -

There's a snip-it of the song... where the lyrics are: Sizzla bounce with me. Will you bounce with me. try around 1:58 or so. Then again around 3:01....
Hope this helps. Peace, Gia

#426 winfran

winfran

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

hey Winfran,
I love Burn Notice too. I especially love their music choices too!
I have listened to a lot of the music tracks from the show and I think that is the song, because those lyrics are in that song.
The song is Undercover Lover by Empire Isis featuring Sizzla -
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=nPNARhEoaR4
There's a snip-it of the song... where the lyrics are: Sizzla bounce with me. Will you bounce with me. try around 1:58 or so. Then again around 3:01....
Hope this helps. Peace, Gia

Thanks Gia! That IS the song. They really just used a snippet of it, didn't they?

#427 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 02:07 PM

Whats up Burn Notice fans, have been looking for this song since Episode 302 aired its the back ground music when Det. Paxon tells Micheal she found the hhole in the wall of the storage unit its kind of a club smooth type beat on the usa website it says ""Truth" by Kurt Farquhar - Detective Paxson tells Michael about the hole in the storage wall and says she isn't done with him." But i have no clue where to find the song to listen or download. If someone could help it would be much appreciated. Thanks

Bumping this thread so that DzythePsychic will see it with their query above. I glanced as far back as the season 3 posts in this thread (around page 14) and didn't see an answer to this question. With the thread bumped, some of our music experts might see it and know the answer. Otherwise page through and check for any search suggestions you might have missed. If you find the answer on your own, please come back and post it here.

Signature courtesy of DuctTape

#428 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:32 PM

Double posting with some wonderful news: BN composer John Dickson has updated his website and he has a whole lot more of the BN music cues on there. You can select by the season and I see a lot more than I did before.

I finally know the name to the music cue used for comedic stuff, which I have called the do-do music for at least the past 4 seasons. It is 'On the Boardwalk.' :)

#429 liverpool1234

liverpool1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 June 2012 - 06:09 PM

What is the name of the Spanish song in the first episode? The song was playing in the background in the scene where Michael was in a hotel looking up the number for Lucys security firm. There was too much background noise to try to listen for lyrics

Was looking through the thread and couldn't find anyone who had responded to this and this is the exact same song I'm trying to find! Anyone have an idea? It's around the 13 minute mark in the pilot.

#430 kaceywells

kaceywells

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 05:55 PM

Hospital scene at the end of Depth Perception. The music playing when Anson is telling Michael about his father. I'm almost positive that it's a John Dickson piece but I'm either blind or too dumb to find it. Just need the name of the piece and possible a link to hear it. Thank You!!!

#431 kaceywells

kaceywells

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

I may have found it. I think someone else was looking for this piece as well. I think it's been tweaked a few times for other movies and shows but this is about as close to it as I can find. Just YouTube Methodic Doubt. The end of the X Men one sound like the closest in my opinion.

Please, correct me if I'm wrong and link to the correct one. Thanks!

Edited by kaceywells, 23 June 2012 - 06:06 PM.

#432 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:54 PM

Bumping this thread to help in the search for the song at the end of Last Rites. If you know the song name and artist, please share it here, or if you know who it isn't, that can help too.

#433 DeStClev

DeStClev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:19 PM

Bumping this thread to help in the search for the song at the end of Last Rites. If you know the song name and artist, please share it here, or if you know who it isn't, that can help too.

Also, can someone who's good at distinguishing lyrics tell us the last line in the song -- the line that's NOT in the clip, but was in the broadcast version? I can't make it out.

#434 JDMyMuse

JDMyMuse

~Spies live in the shadows, but they dream of the light.~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:28 PM

Also, can someone who's good at distinguishing lyrics tell us the last line in the song -- the line that's NOT in the clip, but was in the broadcast version? I can't make it out.

To me it sounds like "Honey, just be."

#435 Karendipitee

Karendipitee

• Members
  • 6,553 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 02:43 PM

BurnEditor to the rescue:

For all of those asking, the song in last night's ep of #BurnNotice was "The Reach" by Miranda Lee Richards.

Here's her website and MySpace, which have links to Amazon and iTunes. I don't see the song listed, but haven't listened to what is there. It might be there under a different name. That's what happened with the Rain song in Friendly Fire.

#436 DeStClev

DeStClev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:05 PM

BurnEditor to the rescue:

For all of those asking, the song in last night's ep of #BurnNotice was "The Reach" by Miranda Lee Richards.

Here's her website and MySpace, which have links to Amazon and iTunes. I don't see the song listed, but haven't listened to what is there. It might be there under a different name. That's what happened with the Rain song in Friendly Fire.

I listened to enough of each song to eliminate all of them. So I emailed Ms. Richards, told her what a hit her song is with BN fans, and asked if there's a way to purchase it. I will report if/when I hear back from her.

#437 Diamonds

Diamonds

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:11 AM

I listened to enough of each song to eliminate all of them. So I emailed Ms. Richards, told her what a hit her song is with BN fans, and asked if there's a way to purchase it. I will report if/when I hear back from her.

From her website:

THANK YOU TO ALL THE FANS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE SONG "THE REACH" THAT AIRED ON BURN NOTICE LAST NIGHT 6/28! THE SONG IS AWAITING RELEASE ON iTUNES AND WILL BE AVAILABLE BY 7/7/12.

Btw, first post and just wanted to thank you and everyone else who spent hours searching for this song - which I am so buying.

Edited by Diamonds, 30 June 2012 - 05:13 AM.

Posted Image

#438 LMBurns

LMBurns

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 05:42 AM

I emailed Miranda from her website and got this response.

Hi Laura!

Thank you for your interest in the song - it was part of a group of demos from my forthcoming album, and the single will be available 7/7/12 on iTunes for purchase.

Sorry for the wait!

xoxoMiranda

Just verifying previous posts. :)

#439 DeStClev

DeStClev

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 261 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 06:23 AM

From her website:

THANK YOU TO ALL THE FANS FOR YOUR INTEREST IN THE SONG "THE REACH" THAT AIRED ON BURN NOTICE LAST NIGHT 6/28! THE SONG IS AWAITING RELEASE ON iTUNES AND WILL BE AVAILABLE BY 7/7/12.

Btw, first post and just wanted to thank you and everyone else who spent hours searching for this song - which I am so buying.

That post went up after she got my message, so I guess she knows now that her song is a very big deal to BN fans! She responded to my email message with the same information. She also apologized for the fact that the song isn't available now and mentioned that there was a big push to finish the final mix in time for the broadcast. It's a cut from her third album, which she's working on now.

I can't wait to hear the rest of the song!

#440 bcmom

bcmom

Crazy Gringo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,582 posts

Posted 30 June 2012 - 08:15 AM

That post went up after she got my message, so I guess she knows now that her song is a very big deal to BN fans! She responded to my email message with the same information. She also apologized for the fact that the song isn't available now and mentioned that there was a big push to finish the final mix in time for the broadcast. It's a cut from her third album, which she's working on now.

I can't wait to hear the rest of the song!

Thank you for your efforts and the information. :)
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved