• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 07:21 PM

Even though I have all the eps taped and have seen them on tv in repeats, I am still going through a withdrawal without it being on tonight, Wednesday. What am I supposed to watch, I mean there are other shows and I can always replay the eps but I wish they had something on tv. There is always tomorrow but that seems so far away right now. Ok, I am just ranting for the heck of it.

#2 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:03 PM

i'm right with ya! Thursdays can't come fast enough!

713siggysmuse.png

#3 spiritkittykat

spiritkittykat

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 245 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:32 PM

Even though I have all the eps taped and have seen them on tv in repeats, I am still going through a withdrawal without it being on tonight, Wednesday. What am I supposed to watch, I mean there are other shows and I can always replay the eps but I wish they had something on tv. There is always tomorrow but that seems so far away right now. Ok, I am just ranting for the heck of it.

Gee maybe you can watch the 45 hour part one season finale of So You Think You Can Dance, and then watch the second 45 hours tomorrow. (though, how they got 45 hours crammed into one night, I'll never know) :) That said, I am "watching" the show I just made fun of above...but that's neither here nor there. I needs me some Burn Notice...perhaps I'll watch Broken Rules before my beddy-bye.

:)

#4 kerris4fav

kerris4fav

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:57 PM

i'm right with ya! Thursdays can't come fast enough!

Thursdays take too long to get here, but my house is on "pre-Burn Notice" alert already--LOL--

#5 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 09:55 PM

So, I'm not alone. I am already feeling the pain of the season ending over a month from now. LOL!!!!

I feel like a teenager waiting for my boyfriend to call or something. This is ridiculous but fun.

#6 kerris4fav

kerris4fav

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:21 PM

I feel like a teenager waiting for my boyfriend to call or something. This is ridiculous but fun.

That is SOOOOO FUNNY--And so VERY VERY TRUE--LOL--

#7 FloridaRealtor

FloridaRealtor

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

That is SOOOOO FUNNY--And so VERY VERY TRUE--LOL--

That's cute. While everybody is revealing, I have to admit I have a Michael, too, who is retired military and he has that same walk. Don't know if Donovan researched it or not, but it's the shoulders back kind of thing and the head moves from side to side like a turret. Unmistakable. Oh, and getting a hair cut every two weeks...

If you need a fix, download for 2 bucks the episode of Touching Evil from ITunes. I did and if I skip the killing horses part, it's pretty good.

#8 fotojenic

fotojenic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:42 PM

You think this is painful, wait till after the finale in between seasons.

#9 kerris4fav

kerris4fav

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 10:54 PM

Hey, I thought there was NO SWEARING allowed on these boards!!

#10 kerris4fav

kerris4fav

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:02 PM

Just kidding--I Think--LOL--

#11 fotojenic

fotojenic

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 357 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:03 PM

Hey, I thought there was NO SWEARING allowed on these boards!!

:unsure: ???

#12 kerris4fav

kerris4fav

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 11:05 PM

:unsure: ???

Sorry--I guess I should clarify--I am referring to "the finale" part!

#13 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:29 AM

If you need a fix, download for 2 bucks the episode of Touching Evil from ITunes. I did and if I skip the killing horses part, it's pretty good.

Yeah the horse killing is a bit much but the name of the show is "Touching Evil". Also, the horse killers had no remorse. They didn't have a problem with it at all. Their characters were disgusting. This was probably my least favorite of all of the epis. I still recommend watching it though. JD was fantastic in this role.

#14 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:00 AM

Yeah the horse killing is a bit much but the name of the show is "Touching Evil". Also, the horse killers had no remorse. They didn't have a problem with it at all. Their characters were disgusting. This was probably my least favorite of all of the epis. I still recommend watching it though. JD was fantastic in this role.

I didn't like the horses part either. Some scenes were sad too. But it was a great show for a couple of south central boys who claimed they couldn't write a white show. Maybe USA will shock the H*ll out of us and replay Touching Evil til Burn Notice starts again. Or they could finish the rest of the eps they should have done.

#15 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:03 AM

Yeah. The Hughes Brothers are great. Did you see the Johnny Depp movie they directed, "From Hell"?

#16 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 01:14 AM

I didn't like the horses part either. Some scenes were sad too. But it was a great show for a couple of south central boys who claimed they couldn't write a white show. Maybe USA will shock the H*ll out of us and replay Touching Evil til Burn Notice starts again. Or they could finish the rest of the eps they should have done.

BTW, they are not from south central. They are from Pomona, CA. 

#17 LuLuNY

LuLuNY

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 09:05 AM

BTW, they are not from south central. They are from Pomona, CA.

NO I didn't see the Johnny Depp movie and I guess I stand corrected as where they are from. I read somewhere and just assumed they were from South Central. oops!!! sorry. Oh well. moving right along....

#18 vestokes

vestokes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,266 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 12:10 PM

NO I didn't see the Johnny Depp movie and I guess I stand corrected as where they are from. I read somewhere and just assumed they were from South Central. oops!!! sorry. Oh well. moving right along....

That's probably because the movie Menance II Society was based in South Central LA. This was one of the best in those genre of movies. Most are not worth spending 2 minutes, let alone 2 hours watching.

#19 JennaV

JennaV

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,682 posts

Posted 16 August 2007 - 03:39 PM

You guys are right about the excrutiating stretch of time between the finale and S2...ten months give or take. Not only will miss JD, but if there's an awesome cliffhanger, the long wait will make it doubly hard.

Edited by JennaV, 08 September 2009 - 11:26 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved