• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 psychicchic

psychicchic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:13 PM

Hey guys and girls, this is my first ever post but i was just thinking of this the other day
You guys remember at the end of the season finale in season 1, when sarah and johnny had a little sleep over? Remember episode "Destiny"? Johnny uses this information later on to make walt so mad that he wants to live so he can beat the crap out of johnny..episode "ascent".
Anyway am i the only person that remembers after their little sleepover sarah started getting sick...morning sickness perhaps? Hey I'm just saying but wouldn't that be something in a plot twist they find out that the only thing sarah has left of walt is hope and it turns out that she is really johnny's daughter? that would be something to discover somewhere in season 6...ah the possibilities are endless
anyone else want to comment i'd love to hear your theories as well

psychicchic26

P.S. Writers of the dead zone
you are doing a great job! Love the new story lines and new plot twists! I have been a die hard dead zone fan since season 1..Love the show and I'll keep watching as long as it's on TV
DEAD ZONE ROCKS!!

#2 Ruralstar

Ruralstar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,350 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:32 PM

Hey guys and girls, this is my first ever post but i was just thinking of this the other day
You guys remember at the end of the season finale in season 1, when sarah and johnny had a little sleep over? Remember episode "Destiny"? Johnny uses this information later on to make walt so mad that he wants to live so he can beat the crap out of johnny..episode "ascent".
Anyway am i the only person that remembers after their little sleepover sarah started getting sick...morning sickness perhaps? Hey I'm just saying but wouldn't that be something in a plot twist they find out that the only thing sarah has left of walt is hope and it turns out that she is really johnny's daughter? that would be something to discover somewhere in season 6...ah the possibilities are endless

psychicchic26

you are doing a great job! Love the new story lines and new plot twists! I have been a die hard dead zone fan since season 1..Love the show and I'll keep watching as long as it's on TV
DEAD ZONE ROCKS!!

Hope is Walt's baby. Unless the writers of DZ have been reading the Nationel Enquirer. John and Sarah never slept together after that night, nor was there any hint that they had an ongoing affair. Sarah even tells Walt this in "No Questions Asked". Her comment to him was It's Over. The sickness in Destiny was guilt, not morning sickness. It's a theory but sadly it really doesn't wash.

Welcome to the boards. Please post often. It's always good to have a new perspective. I agree THE DEAD ZONE ROCKS!!!!!!

#3 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 12 August 2007 - 11:44 PM

Hi Bubba here, welcome to the family psychicchic. :) Hope have a nice here sharing ideas and making friends.

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#4 Gary200

Gary200

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:05 AM

No, John is not the father. You saying it took 5 to 6 years after she slept with John to have his baby? :P

#5 4400MIA

4400MIA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 07:22 AM

love the idea that hope would be johnys but who knows this is DZ anything can happen...maybe the true mystery is when are sarah and johnny going to tell JJ the truth???
LOVE THE DEAD ZONE AND THE 4400!!!!!!
=) LITTLE LOTTIE

#6 Jenn366

Jenn366

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 10:58 AM

I swear in one of the seasons that they did tell JJ that he really is Johnny's child.

#7 crash_test

crash_test

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 743 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:06 AM

I swear in one of the seasons that they did tell JJ that he really is Johnny's child.

JJ was told his parentage in season 3, 'Cold Hard Truth.'

#8 Crazy4Walt

Crazy4Walt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 13 August 2007 - 11:09 AM

Yes, they did already tell JJ that Johnny was his biological father. In was in the Season Three Episode: "Cold Hard Truth." It was settled upon that JJ would called Johnny- Johnny, and Walt would always be JJ's real dad (despite the biological differences). Who says biology matters?

#9 Jenn366

Jenn366

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 11:05 AM

Maybe now they can start developing more of a father/son relationship between Johnny and JJ-especially since JJ is getting older and almost a teenager, he's going to need a father and not just a father figure....

#10 zonequeen

zonequeen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 August 2007 - 03:12 PM

I am new to this sight also and I agree that Hope may very well be Johnny and zsarah's daughter. Ironic that all the years JJ has been growing up and Sarah never got pregnant but she has a fling with Johnny and has Hope. Could Walt not have been able to get his wife pregnant (ie: sterile)? Now that would be a good twist,especially before him and Sarah get too big of a wall between them.Refering to last weeks episode,because Johnny lied to Sarah,by omission, of not telling her about him seeing Walt die.
By the way I agree with you. The Dead Zone Rocks.

zonequeen

psychicchic26

DEAD ZONE ROCKS!!

#11 Gary200

Gary200

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 06:15 AM

Johnny and Sarah only had that one fling way back in Season 1. Sarah and Walt din't even try to have a kid till Season 5. Walt is the father of baby Hope 100%. Its not John.

#12 katatonik

katatonik

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 15 August 2007 - 08:14 AM

Yes but that was a different JJ, They have to tell this JJ the truth so he can catch up and learn his character.

Seriously though, the ultimate irony in the plot is that Walt raised Johnny's son and Johnny will raise Walt's daughter so Hope has to be Walt's.

As far as Johnny being a father-figure to JJ, does anyone else think that Sarah is slightly out of line by constantly scolding Johnny for acting like an authority in JJ's life. The kid lost his fake father and all his real father wants to do is give him guidance and Sarah seems to want none of it.

#13 taye

taye

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 August 2007 - 08:08 PM

Yes but that was a different JJ, They have to tell this JJ the truth so he can catch up and learn his character.

Seriously though, the ultimate irony in the plot is that Walt raised Johnny's son and Johnny will raise Walt's daughter so Hope has to be Walt's.

As far as Johnny being a father-figure to JJ, does anyone else think that Sarah is slightly out of line by constantly scolding Johnny for acting like an authority in JJ's life. The kid lost his fake father and all his real father wants to do is give him guidance and Sarah seems to want none of it.

I thought I was the only one to notice that. Johnny has been around for awhile now and when he does act like a father sarah gets mad. She should be lucky Johnny wants to be a father. I know this is out of left feild, but I'm not feeling the new JJ.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved