• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 brattytxn

brattytxn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 12:35 PM

This is to help catch up to the current challenges. Don't read if you want to figure it out yourself! :rolleyes:

Challenge 1: Logging on to Walt's computer

ID: waltb
Password: sarahjj1

Click glowing icon at the bottom of Walt's computer screen in order for the "You've completed a challenge to appear".

The answer to this challenge was in the drawer under the gun,

Challenge 2: To change Walt's password on a database that holds some files (which are useless right now)

Sheriff Turner pops up on the Messenger and tells you about the password in a database. You have to find the database web addy in the e-mail from admin@sheriffdb,county.gov. Once you have found the web addy, you must copy and paste it in Walt's browser addy and hit "go" button. It will take you to the website where you must type in the "username" which is also found in this e-mail. The new "password" was found in the Meteors game Walt has on his computer. It is his computer game name. So here is the web addy:

http://www.pcsd.me.gov/odb/

ID: wbannerman
Password: cptnSheriff

NOTE: Type the ID and password exactly as written above as it is what is termed "case sensitive", meaning that you must use all lowercase letters for lower case and capital letters if it is a capital letter. In this case "S".

Once this is done you do not have to tell the sheriff in the IM the password: cptnSheriff. You can but I got through the challenge without answering her. But if you want to answer the IM, then type the password in first and she'll say, "good work" or not.

Challenge 3: Tell Rosco what to do and Johnny finding combination lock

Go back into Walt's computer and pull up the browser again and again put in

Once back there you should see "continue" on the sign-in page. Click that and then open one of the useless files. You should then get an IM from the sheriff again talking about sending Rosco over to the storage facility. Then Rosco will come online and say hi. Type in storage facility in the chatbox. He'll go over and then a clock appears to show time passing. He will then come back online and say they can't get inside because of the combination lock. Then Johnny comes online asking how to help. Just type in "combination" the arrow to post your comment (do that for Rosco and any talking to the characters), then another clock comes up. Rosco then comes online to say they found it.

Then the <bleeeeeeeep> game sticks...sheesh.

UPDATE 7/24/07: The glitch is fixed. It was an error in the game.

Challenge 4: Fixing the external hard drive

You should see another drive icon on Walt's computer that says "external hard drive". It has been corruped. You will be talking to Steve from IT. He is worthless and a gossip. He will tell you Anna turner had a lost a baby. He won't answer anything from then on.

You have to fix the hard drive. The answer is in a deleted e-mail that looks like spam. Here's a summary of steps taken from the pinned thread from TDZoneChic:

1. Make sure you have finished all prior tasks
2. you have to wait to Steve from IT finishes his gossip
3. log out of the laptop (there is a small icon in the left side, click it to log out) keep logging in and out until you see the external hard drive
4. Click on the External Drive to get the error message
5. Open the e-mailer go into the deleted messages
6. Find the e-mail that says something about pc repair (looks like spam)
7. copy the web address at the bottom of the e-mail

http://www,warezking.ru/hddoctor

8. Open the browser
9. Paste the web address (it will run the repair on the hard drives)

Say a prayer and hope we move on the next challenge which is "adding a buddy".

Challenge 5: Finding and adding a buddy

To find the name go into the now working external hard drive and open the pictures in it. Make sure you are in the external hard drive and the just "hard drive". You will find some pics in it. You may recognize the pics as from season 5. They are the pics of the tattoo of the snake curling around a sword taken from "Wolf" who was murdered by his own unit. Remember the body disappeared but the doc was smart enough to take pics? Walt called a buddy he knew who sent him a big pic of a secret unit that included Wolf, that Kendra Crowe (who killed VP Danburyand Wolf), and Janus himself. Walt supposedly burned the picture, but here they are in the file. Look through the pics and you will see a note that has the name CHACORANGER12.

Go to the "add a buddy" and add this like it is typed: CHACORANGER12

Once you have added him, he appears online. He will ask you if you can be trusted and asks you what the name of Walt's boat is. You have to go into "hard drive" and open the pictures. The picture (P54021) that gives the answer is the one of JJ and Walt fishing and the boat is behind them with the parital name Penob...you know it is Penobscot because that is the county that Walt is the sheriff of. So you tell the guy "penobscot". He says he'll be back in touch and thus ends this challenge. You get the annoying radio thing again and have to wait until the next challenge.

Challenge 6: Sending Roscoe to the right address:

1. Click on the e-mailer program and you should see a message from chacoranger12. Open the secret document which something about "Coalition For a Better America". This was Janus dummy corporation in last season's episode "The Hunting Party". When you open it you will hear the phone ringing. Click on the screen icon with the arrow at the lower left of Walt's computer screen then click on the phone on the desk. You will hear a man who says to send someone to meet him at the old Coalition head quarters. Then return to Walt's computer.

2. Go to browser where the data base is and you should see "File From Steve". Click on it and you will see a schematic with an address 7900 Chase Ave Boston MA 02114

3. Then go to the messenger and speak to Roscoe. Tell him to go to the coalition or just type "coalition". He'll ask for the address. Then type in 7900 Chase Ave. That's it.

SPECIAL NOTE (Aug 3): It seems there is some trouble for some of the forumers of Rosco not coming online or answering.

OPTION 1: Queentut had a great success by doing this:

for those having problems with roscoe not being online. i had the same problem. i just typed in the address then he came on and asked for it i retyped it and that did the trick. hope this helps.

OPTION 2: I went back to the game under one of the names I use for the game to see if I could trigger Roscoe. There is an e-mail from Chacoranger12 (with "no subject") with a document attached. When I clicked on the attached document, the telephone rang. It was him. I answered it and then went back to Walt's computer screen. Then Roscoe came on. I typed in "coalition" and he asked where. Then I typed in the address and that got me the end of the challenge

Challenge 7: Rosco gets shot and finding "Coalition For A Better America" website.

1. When you enter Walt's computer Rosco comes on and says he's at the place he was sent to and it looks deserted. He then asks what he should do. Tell him to look around. He does, then you get a radio describing Rosco getting shot.

2. Chacoranger comes an says "What have you got me into?! He says Rosco was shot. Ask him how is Rosco. He tells you about Rosco, then says he's finished with this stuff. He then tells you to go to the "Coalition For A Better America" website

3. Now go to the e-mail program where you will find an e-mail from Faith Heritage dated August 2007. Open it up and copy/paste the web addy of Faith Heritage in Walt's Browser and hit the "go" arrow.

http://www.faithheritage.edu

4. The Faith Heritage page will come up. Click on the "Our Friends" tab. On the page that opens up, you should see a link to "Coalition for a better America". Click on that. It will flash to this website but you won't have time to read it because the "You have finished this week's challenge" appears.

Challenge 8: The manila envelope

1.Steve comes on in IM and says he's been to see Roscoe. Type in "how is he". He answers and says he's put a manila envelope in the desk if you want to look at it.

2.Anna Turner comes on as well and talks about that Vitale guy we saw in tonight's episode.

3.Exit Walt's computer back to the desk and click on the drawer which should open up. There is an envelope. Click on it. Click on it again to open and there should be pieces of paper to put together like a jigsaw puzzle. It's a phone number: 555-2297

4.Go back to the desk top to the conversation with Steve, regardless if it says he's online or not, and type in the phone number. He says he'll do a back check on the number and this ends the challenge for the week.

Challent 9 (Aug 19th): Going to the cabin

Steve in IM says he's tracking the number.

Turner comes on and asks if you remember Leo Vitalli. Answer her by typing "yes". She says Vitalli worked on the cabin upstate. She mentions Stillson called her office and told her to lay off of the investigation and she didn't take kindly to intimidation. She goes on to say to go up to the cabin to take a look around and the keys are left on top of the filing cabinet.

Exit computer screen and click on keys under books on top of filing cabinet.

The screen changes to the cabin. Click the areas that change your cursor to the hand symbol that shows to click on the object.

a. Click on cabin
b. click on box on porch where there is another set of keys under the log. Click the lid to open the box then click again. Click on the log to move it out of the way to get to the keys. Click on keys.

Note: My screen got stuck. I right clicked and then clicked on "play" which took me back to the computer screen in the office. Exit the screen and it will take you back to the cabin scene. Click on cabin again and when you get to the porch click on the door which should open. Click on the open door.

Scene changes to inside room. Click on light to turn it on. Click on green box behind the chairs. The scene changes to the green box with a combination lock on it. Click on the combination. The scene suddenly changes back to the chairs tilted at and angle. The scene blinks a few times after hearing a thump. Does this mean we were hit by someone and we fell to the floor?

This ends the challenge.

Challenge #10 (Aug. 26) : Getting out of the jail cell.

We start out in jail cell. Click on cot. Click on cot again and it moves to show an escape tunnel. Click on tunnel hatch to switch scenes to ladder going into tunnel. Click on ladder to return to cell, click on lantern next to opening if you hadn't done so already. I didn't. LOL! Return to now lighted passageway click along to progress through. When you get to the scene of the timbers lying across the passageway look to the far right very close to the board and see a crowbar. Click on the crowbar which will come forward and disappear. Click passageway to continue on to next scene. The tunnel dead ends. Keep clicking the "go back" button to take you back up to the cell. Click the bed to move it out of the way. Click the cell door and it will fall over. Click the scene again to progress to a new room. Click box on floor by door. The contents of it shows up. Click cell phone. It comes up out of the box and thus ends this week's challenge.

Challenge 11: Finding the combination to the green box.

Steve comes on in IM and tells you he sent you an e-mail. In the e-mail from steve he talks of the green box that was seen in the barn on the same property as Walt's cabin. They don't know the combination. Steve took phontos of the scene and put them in a folder called "Crime scene". Steve goes on to say that the phone number on the cell found at the scene was from the sheriff's fake psychiatrist (in the episode "Ambush").

Johnny also pops up on the IM and mentions that the box belonged to Walt who used it to store things in. John said he'd seen it at the Bannerman home and it must have been stolen.

Go to "hard drive" and open its contents. You should see a file that says "crime scene" with pictures in it. In "scene 14" you will find something interesting. It is a picture of the tunnel suports and an inscription that says "Thus with violence the great city Babylon will
be thrown down".

Go back to the e-mailer program and look to see if there is an e-mail from Faith Heritage dated 8/28. Copy and paste Faith Heritage's website address into the browser on Walt's computer:

www.faithheritage.edu

Then click on "favorite verses" and scroll down and you will see the phrase from cabin pictures in the list of verses. It is Revelation 18:21.

Go to the green box on the desk and try the numbers 1821 to open the combination on the
box. It should open the box. Click on it to open. Inside the box is a small book. Click on the book and the radio should come on that indicates the end of this challenge.

Final challenge: The encryption key

A CD loads the computer but doesn't play.

Click on the green box on Walt's desk. There is a piece of paper inside with the encryption key: 13kl0438ps974

Go to the email from Is44Tn@msn.com and open the attachment. You should see the encryption on a sticky note. Open the attachment and the death certificate of Herb Smith is inside.

Go to IM and Johnny is on and he's asking you to forget what you know and destroy the information on the computer. If you have fun telling Johnny "no", he starts begging you to do it after a few refusals.

Exit the computer. Open the desk drawer to get the gun and click on the gun. The gun will aim and before it shoots Walt comes on and says, "I don't want to be a hero. I just want to make the world a better place."

End of challenge and game.

This information was compiled from the "Walt's Computer" thread. Thanks to all of our fellow forumers in their help in solving this season's big mystery.

ROLL ON SEASON 7!!! :D

Edited by brattytxn, 17 September 2007 - 11:40 AM.

#2 brattytxn

brattytxn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 04:58 PM

bump... all 5 challenges thus far are updated in the original post. If I've forgotten anything please feel free to jump in and correct it and I will try to keep all the updated info in the first post of this topic to keep it in one post. Thanks!

Edited by brattytxn, 23 July 2007 - 05:01 PM.

#3 Crazy4Walt

Crazy4Walt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 07:51 PM

Sweet, thanks bratty! I kind of gave up on the challenges because I screwed something else and every time I load the screen the asteroid game is stuck in the corner and I can't seem to move it, lol. I think I'm just going to create a new name and go back in. You compiled an awesome list of the steps, and it will save a ton of people (including me) a lot of time! Plus, by doing this, you have stopped the boom of new topics relating to the Walt's computer game... awesome! :lol:

#4 brattytxn

brattytxn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 24 July 2007 - 03:53 PM

Sweet, thanks bratty! I kind of gave up on the challenges because I screwed something else and every time I load the screen the asteroid game is stuck in the corner and I can't seem to move it, lol. I think I'm just going to create a new name and go back in. You compiled an awesome list of the steps, and it will save a ton of people (including me) a lot of time! Plus, by doing this, you have stopped the boom of new topics relating to the Walt's computer game... awesome! :lol:

I'm glad it helps. :) Just a quick note, Admin has posted in the pinned thread that the game is now fixed and does not stick at Rosco saying "good-bye" in challenge #3. But now some have said that it is skipping Challenge 4 of fixing the external hard drive. The icon for the external hard drive is there though along the with necessary pictures to solve challenge #5 (July 22nd's challenge).

#5 jdwmorgan

jdwmorgan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 July 2007 - 07:05 AM

Walt called a buddy he knew who sent him a big pic of a secret unit that included Wolf, that gal who killed VP Daniels, and Janus himself.

Fantastic job of laying out all the steps. Appreciated it to no end.

Just wanted to point out that the character is Vice President Eric Danbury, not Daniels. "That gal" is Kendra Crowe. She also killed Wolf.

#6 brattytxn

brattytxn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:10 AM

Fantastic job of laying out all the steps. Appreciated it to no end.

Just wanted to point out that the character is Vice President Eric Danbury, not Daniels. "That gal" is Kendra Crowe. She also killed Wolf.

You're right Thanks! I've made the changes. :)

The information for the this week's challenge (July 29th) is updated! Be careful to avoid the end of the first post in the thread if you are not wanting to know the answer! :) Thanks again to all of our forumers for their help!

Edited by brattytxn, 30 July 2007 - 01:14 AM.

#7 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:06 AM

Note from me. Is "Steve" Chacoranger12? It said "File from Steve" in the database. Why would Steve have that schematic?

There should be a new email from Steve the IT guy that mentions finding an additional document and his having added it to the database.

USANetwork.com Admin

#8 April35313

April35313

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:30 AM

There should be a new email from Steve the IT guy that mentions finding an additional document and his having added it to the database.

No one is ever online for me to tell them to go to the old coalition headquarters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#9 kelliegrooms

kelliegrooms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:52 AM

bump... all 5 challenges thus far are updated in the original post. If I've forgotten anything please feel free to jump in and correct it and I will try to keep all the updated info in the first post of this topic to keep it in one post. Thanks!

waht about those weekly e-maqils between john and Bruce I saw them once but cannot get them back Bruce was talking about a fishing trip in Boston could that be related to the Coalitiln building being in Boston

#10 deadzoneD4

deadzoneD4

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 11:39 AM

No one is ever online for me to tell them to go to the old coalition headquarters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm having the same problelm. I got thru all the steps....but can't get a response in Messenger. I'm fed up!!!

#11 brattytxn

brattytxn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 01:34 PM

I'm having the same problelm. I got thru all the steps....but can't get a response in Messenger. I'm fed up!!!

It seems like many times the game catches a glitch. I couldn't even log on to the new challenge for awhile. I understand your frustration. Did you try making sure the Messenger was on before you opened the e-mail attachment from chacoranger12? Or then trying opening it after you go to the database? Sometimes you have to just try different patterns. If all else just wait until next week when the next challenge pops up and go through this challenge again. It should hopefully have cleared by then. That is one of the reasons for this thread, in case you have to back up a few challenges or start again. Computer games are fun, but they can also be a royal pain in backside. :) At least we can read in the Walt's Computer thread what is contained in the new challenges. Hang in there! :)

#12 pyrlli

pyrlli

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:29 PM

Bratty

I just want to say great job with this thread! Because of you I am still playing the game!

I had to start over from anew and I did not recall all the things I had to do. You are an angel!

Thank you very much!!! :D

#13 DarkSpectre

DarkSpectre

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 02:52 PM

I guess I'm going to have to get caught up. I just got onto the site and discovered that I have to start all over again. it erased my progress. that angers me. :angry:

#14 merilisa

merilisa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 July 2007 - 10:32 PM

Do we know yet what the password is to un-encrypt the encrypted documents?

#15 magda15

magda15

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 August 2007 - 01:22 PM

THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HELP. I GOT THRU THE WHOLE THING IN A MATTER OF MINUTES.
I HOPE TO YOU WILL UPDATE FOR NEXT WEEKS CHALLANGE?

THANKS AGAIN AND HAVE A GREAT DAY!!!!

This is to help catch up to the current challenges. Don't read if you want to figure it out yourself! :rolleyes:

Challenge 1: Logging on to Walt's computer

ID: waltb
Password: sarahjj1

Click glowing icon at the bottom of Walt's computer screen in order for the "You've completed a challenge to appear".

The answer to this challenge was in the drawer under the gun,

Challenge 2: To change Walt's password on a database that holds some files (which are useless right now)

Sheriff Turner pops up on the Messenger and tells you about the password in a database. You have to find the database web addy in the e-mail from admin@sheriffdb,county.gov. Once you have found the web addy, you must copy and paste it in Walt's browser addy and hit "go" button. It will take you to the website where you must type in the "username" which is also found in this e-mail. The new "password" was found in the Meteors game Walt has on his computer. It is his computer game name. So here is the web addy:

ID: wbannerman
Password: cptnSheriff

NOTE: Type the ID and password exactly as written above as it is what is termed "case sensitive", meaning that you must use all lowercase letters for lower case and capital letters if it is a capital letter. In this case "S".

Once this is done you do not have to tell the sheriff in the IM the password: cptnSheriff. You can but I got through the challenge without answering her. But if you want to answer the IM, then type the password in first and she'll say, "good work" or not.

Challenge 3: Tell Rosco what to do and Johnny finding combination lock

Go back into Walt's computer and pull up the browser again and again put in

Once back there you should see "continue" on the sign-in page. Click that and then open one of the useless files. You should then get an IM from the sheriff again talking about sending Rosco over to the storage facility. Then Rosco will come online and say hi. Type in storage facility in the chatbox. He'll go over and then a clock appears to show time passing. He will then come back online and say they can't get inside because of the combination lock. Then Johnny comes online asking how to help. Just type in "combination" the arrow to post your comment (do that for Rosco and any talking to the characters), then another clock comes up. Rosco then comes online to say they found it.

Then the <bleeeeeeeep> game sticks...sheesh.

UPDATE 7/24/07: The glitch is fixed. It was an error in the game, but right now it seems to be skipping the next challenge of fixing the hard drive and goes straight to "Add a buddy".

Challenge 4: Fixing the external hard drive

You should see another drive icon on Walt's computer that says "external hard drive". It has been corruped. You will be talking to Steve from IT. He is worthless and a gossip. He will tell you Anna turner had a lost a baby. He won't answer anything from then on.

You have to fix the hard drive. The answer is in a deleted e-mail that looks like spam. Here's a summary of steps taken from the pinned thread from TDZoneChic:

1. Make sure you have finished all prior tasks
2. you have to wait to Steve from IT finishes his gossip
3. log out of the laptop (there is a small icon in the left side, click it to log out) keep logging in and out until you see the external hard drive
4. Click on the External Drive to get the error message
5. Open the e-mailer go into the deleted messages
6. Find the e-mail that says something about pc repair (looks like spam)
7. copy the web address at the bottom of the e-mail

http://www,warezking.ru/hddoctor

8. Open the browser
9. Paste the web address (it will run the repair on the hard drives)

Say a prayer and hope we move on the next challenge which is "adding a buddy".

Challenge 5: Finding and adding a buddy

To find the name go into the now working external hard drive and open the pictures in it. Make sure you are in the external hard drive and the just "hard drive". You will find some pics in it. You may recognize the pics as from season 5. They are the pics of the tattoo of the snake curling around a sword taken from "Wolf" who was murdered by his own unit. Remember the body disappeared but the doc was smart enough to take pics? Walt called a buddy he knew who sent him a big pic of a secret unit that included Wolf, that Kendra Crowe (who killed VP Danburyand Wolf), and Janus himself. Walt supposedly burned the picture, but here they are in the file. Look through the pics and you will see a note that has the name CHACORANGER12.

Go to the "add a buddy" and add this like it is typed: CHACORANGER12

Once you have added him, he appears online. He will ask you if you can be trusted and asks you what the name of Walt's boat is. You have to go into "hard drive" and open the pictures. The picture (P54021) that gives the answer is the one of JJ and Walt fishing and the boat is behind them with the parital name Penob...you know it is Penobscot because that is the county that Walt is the sheriff of. So you tell the guy "penobscot". He says he'll be back in touch and thus ends this challenge. You get the annoying radio thing again and have to wait until the next challenge.

Challenge 6: Sending Roscoe to the right address:

1. Click on the e-mailer program and you should see a message from chacoranger12. Open the secret document which something about "Coalition For a Better America". This was Janus dummy corporation in last season's episode "The Hunting Party". When you open it you will hear the phone ringing. Click on the screen icon with the arrow at the lower left of Walt's computer screen then click on the phone on the desk. You will hear a man who says to send someone to meet him at the old Coalition head quarters. Then return to Walt's computer.

2. Go to browser where the data base is and you should see "File From Steve". Click on it and you will see a schematic with an address 7900 Chase Ave Boston MA 02114

3. Then go to the messenger and speak to Roscoe. Tell him to go to the coalition or just type "coalition". He'll ask for the address. Then type in 7900 Chase Ave. That's it.

Note from me. Is "Steve" Chacoranger12? It said "File from Steve" in the database. Why would Steve have that schematic?

This information was compiled from the pinned thread. Thanks to all of our fellow forumers in their help to solve the ongoing mystery.
[/quote]

#16 openmynded32

openmynded32

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 03:54 PM

thanks bratty ,
for all the info . I was geting tired of messing up . See you next week . Paul

#17 sudi

sudi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 03 August 2007 - 11:40 PM

In the latest challenge I never see Roscoe come online, so I'm not able to complete the challenge, even though I've done the other steps. Anybody else seeing this problem?

#18 brattytxn

brattytxn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 04 August 2007 - 12:42 AM

In the latest challenge I never see Roscoe come online, so I'm not able to complete the challenge, even though I've done the other steps. Anybody else seeing this problem?

From queentut in the Walt's Computer thread:

for those having problems with roscoe not being online. i had the same problem. i just typed in the address then he came on and asked for it i retyped it and that did the trick. hope this helps.

#19 njhg1864

njhg1864

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 12:24 PM

Thanks for the assist, Brattytxn. But for some reason I still can't get Deputy Roscoe online to give him the address for the Coalition HQ's!! When you log-out before solving the current problem it says that all progress will be lost.
Does that mean just for the current week.... or should I start at the beginning again?

Also, I keep getting "add a buddy" even though CHACORANGER12 is already on the list.

Any idea what's up with that?

Appreciate any help I can get at this point. :unsure:

#20 brattytxn

brattytxn

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,618 posts

Posted 05 August 2007 - 02:46 PM

Thanks for the assist, Brattytxn. But for some reason I still can't get Deputy Roscoe online to give him the address for the Coalition HQ's!! When you log-out before solving the current problem it says that all progress will be lost.
Does that mean just for the current week.... or should I start at the beginning again?

Also, I keep getting "add a buddy" even though CHACORANGER12 is already on the list.

Any idea what's up with that?

Appreciate any help I can get at this point. :unsure:

I didn't put this in the steps in the July 29th challenge but Admin had mentioned this e-mail from Steve in IT. Did you open this? Maybe if you opened that first it might trigger Roscoe? It's just a guess though.

Admin said this:

I would just ignore the "add a buddy" thing for now. I think it's just part of the messenger and only appeared because it was clue that we needed to do that. Maybe we'll need to add someone new later? Right now "chacoranger12" is the only buddy we are communicating with. :)

Good luck! :)

EDA: I went back to the game under another name. There is an e-mail from Chacoranger12 (with "no subject") with a document attached. When I clicked on the attached document, the telephone rang. It was him. I answered it. Then Roscoe came on. I typed in "coalition" and he asked where. Then I typed in the address and that got me the end of the challenge

Edited by brattytxn, 05 August 2007 - 03:06 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved