• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 marinameggy

marinameggy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 21 July 2007 - 04:27 AM

Has anyone run across a pattern for a tee shirt for a dog? I have seen them in stores, but would like to make one for 2 of our dogs. Has anyone ever tried to make one from a child's t pattern? Thanks for your help.

#2 EO_Not_ED

EO_Not_ED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 22 July 2007 - 03:54 PM

No, I never have. But, I have a small Chihuahua, I some times just use Teddy bear Clothes!

#3 Jeny

Jeny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 July 2007 - 05:13 AM

Here's one site that has exclusive dog’s dresses called www.moondoggieinc.com. I bought several clothes for my puppy from there. This is one a single place where you can get all the style and look of a products and also lots of t-shirts, sweaters, jackets, neckwear, furniture, dining, toys and paw wear.

Hope this helps.

#4 Karlawash

Karlawash

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 31 August 2007 - 09:14 PM

Hi all! My name is Karla and wanted to tell you about this great web site i found www.tinypawsco.com. They sell all types of dog clothes and accessories. I bought a shirt that was embroidered with "I'm so excited I could pee!" LOL :rolleyes: Everybody cracks up when they see it! I've washed it about 5 times now and it is still in perfect condition. They make there stuff very well. They will actually do custom embroiderings! In all my purchases from many different places, I have yet to find clothes that actually fit my toy chihuahua properly. I also purchaced a harness & leash. They too were fantastic. You can pick from 10's of different fabric and colors. This is a must see!

Here is a pic of my baby Winnie wearing another shirt i got from Tiny Paws. It says "Mama's Baby" - Ist she sooo adorable! :D

Karla

#5 EO_Not_ED

EO_Not_ED

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 29 September 2007 - 07:49 PM

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! The clothes are sooo cute! I wanna get my chihuahua a Halloween Coustume, so I'm looking for a clothes site too! Thanx for these awesome sites!

#6 mandmshelton

mandmshelton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 September 2008 - 01:06 PM

We've had great luck with these dog clothes especially to help with shedding in car. Here's the site: www.shedprotector.com
Good Luck!

#7 BarkOutLoudDesigns

BarkOutLoudDesigns

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2009 - 06:17 PM

Has anyone run across a pattern for a tee shirt for a dog? I have seen them in stores, but would like to make one for 2 of our dogs. Has anyone ever tried to make one from a child's t pattern? Thanks for your help.

I would NOT recommend using a child's shirt pattern for making dog clothing yourself. The reason is that pet clothing is specifically made for dogs and you will notice the difference in the pee area (this is especially important with male dogs). With a good pattern, your dog should be able to pee freely without getting his shirt wet. Look for a good pattern that fits your dogs well, like the shirts at www.BarkOutLoud.net that have been specifically chosen for their great fit! Good luck!

Edited by BarkOutLoudDesigns, 21 January 2009 - 06:18 PM.

#8 PuppyClothing

PuppyClothing

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 February 2009 - 03:12 AM

I would NOT recommend using a child's shirt pattern for making dog clothing yourself. The reason is that pet clothing is specifically made for dogs and you will notice the difference in the pee area (this is especially important with male dogs). With a good pattern, your dog should be able to pee freely without getting his shirt wet. Look for a good pattern that fits your dogs well, like the shirts at www.BarkOutLoud.net that have been specifically chosen for their great fit! Good luck!

Personally I dont think that using a childs shirt pattern would actually be that bad, guess it all depends on how big your dog is though, and how small the childs clothing is though. But puppy clothing is so cheap nowadays that you mite as well just buy puppy clothing in the first place?

If you get a chance, check out my puppy clothing blog.

#9 fashionbunny

fashionbunny

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 09:09 AM

really nowadays various styles of shirts are available that will suits your dog personality
Men's Bath robe - Bathrobes for Mens

#10 paperbag4u

paperbag4u

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 03:20 AM

Paper clothes maybe need a paper bag, a beautiful paper bag give a comfortable feeling for your pets.

paper bag manufacturer

#11 KarenC67

KarenC67

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 07:08 PM

I really love this site- I just bought the black dog hoodie and the clothes definately affordable

http://www.dogsmartway.com/

-Karen

#12 jimmytazz

jimmytazz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 24 January 2011 - 06:10 AM

hmm.. now a days.. there are all accessories available for Dogs too from Tshirts to Dog Sunglasses :D
Posted ImageJimmy Tazz. one of the Expert seo articles writer .
you can also buy articles for promoting your site.

#13 MadameMona

MadameMona

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 October 2011 - 09:20 PM

www.etsy.com/shop/MadameMona has the cutest dog scarves!!

#14 OCDogWalks

OCDogWalks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:31 AM

I read on another forum that you can get patterns at Walmart. You should check it out!

Maria :rolleyes:

Newport Beach dog walking

#15 kyleharlan123

kyleharlan123

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 November 2013 - 03:24 AM

I have big fat golderndoodle breeders dog, I looking cloth for him, if anyone havng idea or suggestion then please reply me....Thanks

Edited by kyleharlan123, 03 December 2013 - 08:19 AM.

#16 lizajack2013

lizajack2013

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 11:49 AM

oh my god how they look

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved