• Please log in to reply
298 replies to this topic

#281 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 08 March 2009 - 01:49 PM

Stephanie March is scheduled to appear on the TODAY SHOW on Tues, March 10th. This, of course, is the night Stephanie returns to SVU! Can't wait! Check times in your area. It airs at 7AM PT on NBC.

Thanks for the post, but it was already placed in the "upcoming appearances" thread...

If a doctor, lawyer or dentist had 40 people in his/her office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them allwith professional excellence for 9 months, then he/she might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job" - Donald Quinn

Teacher Appreciation Week

#282 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 09 March 2009 - 01:02 PM

Carol Burnett is scheduled to be on the Ellen DeGeneres talk show on March 11. Check your local station for the time.
Given the timing, her appearance on SVU is likely to be a topic for discussion.

#283 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 06:43 PM

I recorded Richard Belzer on the Martha Stewart Show (I found out last minute, it was a repeat) and it was on channel FLR. He brought on one of his dogs and shared some photos of his garden in France. His wife was in the audience. He spoke a little bit about John Munch, being on Homicide and SVU for 17 years and who his character was based on. Martha and Richard made little baggies for doggie poo bags to store while while the dog.

Also, tonight, my DVR said something about Carol Burnett being on SVU (as well as George Clooney returning to ER) on Entertainment Tonight- it's too late for east coasters right now so maybe West coasters can catch it. It does time to time repeat early morning. For me it repeats at 9 AM on My Network but I'm sure it's different for others. Check your listings. When I watch it tomorrow morning I'll give a recap if possible.

#284 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 12 March 2009 - 10:12 PM

SVUlovesME Posted Today, 07:43 PM
Also, tonight, my DVR said something about Carol Burnett being on SVU (as well as George Clooney returning to ER) on Entertainment Tonight- it's too late for east coasters right now so maybe West coasters can catch it. It does time to time repeat early morning. For me it repeats at 9 AM on My Network but I'm sure it's different for others. Check your listings. When I watch it tomorrow morning I'll give a recap if possible.

Being on the West Coast, I turned on ET tonight only to find out that Carol Burnett's segment will be on tomorrow's broadcast. So everybody still has a chance to watch it.

#285 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 04:13 PM

Isabel Gillies (Kathy) will be on the Today show on March 25 about her book (and maybe talk a little bit about SVU?)

#286 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 06 April 2009 - 02:20 PM

April 15: Ice-T will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (NBC)

#287 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 22 April 2009 - 04:04 PM

I've been watching Rescue Me on FX (Tuesdays, same time as SVU so I record it to watch it later!) and I've been spotting Robert John Burke who plays IAB Sgt. Tucker as well as Stephanie March! Daniel Sunjata who used to play recurring CSU Burt Trevor is a regular on the show, playing Franco.

#288 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 24 April 2009 - 01:00 AM

For Blazer:
Mike Doyle will be on two episodes of Sex and the City where he plays "Mark"
Where There's Smoke
Wed. Apr. 29 11:30 PM TBS

Politically Erect
Fri. May 1 12:10 AM TBS

The times are Eastern times.

#289 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 12 May 2009 - 10:37 PM

For those who haven't seen it, the Law & Order follow-up episode of SVU's Entitled is on Wednesday May 13 at 1:00am and again at 3:00pm on TNT. That is ET and PT. Check your local schedule as times may vary.
Also the 1:00am time may be affected by the basketball game.

Edited by Hisgirlforevermore, 12 May 2009 - 10:40 PM.

#290 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 01 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

Richard Belzer will be on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Oct. 7
same day he will be on Tavis Smiley on PBS

Christopher Meloni will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on Oct. 8

#291 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 11:24 PM

According to http://twitter.com/nbcsvu

Stephanie March will be on the Today show October 21 (today!...well it's today for me lol it's 12:30 AM to technically it's today) ;)

#292 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:16 PM

Christopher Meloni will return to Jeopardy on December 17th
http://www.jeopardy....ebrityjeopardy/

#293 ram47

ram47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,386 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:02 PM

Christopher Meloni is scheduled to appear on Regis & Kelly on Jan. 4th. Check local listings for time and channel in your area.
Posted Image

Everything I love is either illegal,immoral,or fattening-Erma Bombeck

My other aliases are Rambabe & Trixie.

Avatar & banner by Lorri at svufans.net.

#294 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 10:26 PM

LATE NIGHT WITH JIMMY FALLON, NBC
Tu 4/6: Christopher Meloni

#295 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 09 August 2010 - 12:38 PM

For anyone who is interested, you can watch Christopher Meloni in Brief Interviews with Hideous Men at:
http://www.hulu.com/...ith-hideous-men
It's not a big part but he did get good reviews for his work in the movie. Enjoy.

#296 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 19 September 2010 - 12:24 AM

According to my cable box/DVR, Christopher will be on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon on September 28, 2010.

#297 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 11 October 2010 - 01:03 PM

Chris will be on Regis & Kelly on October 20th

#298 Ruvy

Ruvy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 06 July 2011 - 09:34 PM

:rolleyes:
I belive I can!
www.vococal.com

#299 LagunaLady

LagunaLady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2011 - 05:08 PM

How old are you anyway? Honest to God, you sound like someone who used to sit behind me in middle school. These men are actors. This is make-believe. You should probably be spending more energy on real people who you might have a snowball's chance in hell of ever meeting. Gosh, a scene with Christopher and James in it both at the same time? I get goosebumps just thinking about it....PLEASE!

Maybe this should be "Upcoming Projects" as well...

Anyway, I was looking through IMdb.com and apparently, Richard Belzer, Dann Florek, and Ice T (including Coco) will be in a film together called Thira, which is due out in September of next year!
http://imdb.com/title/tt0780625/

That should be interesting!

Not only that, but Christopher will have 4 movies coming out, although they are all small roles, I think I'm looking forward to Nights in Rodanthe the most- not just Christopher I get to drool over but James Franco too...it would be killer cool if there's a same scene of the two of them!

Oh wait, actually prehaps five for Christopher- in his profile there's a preproduction film called Dirty Movie...hmmmm
[/quote]

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved