• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Teresa1643

Teresa1643

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 05:20 PM

The film 1408 will premiere at The National theatre in Westwood, CA on June 12 at 7:30. This website was giving away tickets to the red carpet event. The article is dated May 25th so I don't know if there are any tickets left. I do know Tony Shalhoub is planning to attend the event if the Monk shooting schedule allows it.
<i> I can't debate you if you talk gibberish that sounds kind of like something a chimney sweep from Mary Poppins would say.</i>

#2 Monkee

Monkee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 05:35 PM

If he's attending the premiere, he must have a pretty significant role, right? :)

Wish I could go, but I'm about 2200 miles away. :(

Thanks for the info, though, Teresa!

#3 Teresa1643

Teresa1643

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 10 June 2007 - 06:53 PM

If he's attending the premiere, he must have a pretty significant role, right? :)

Wish I could go, but I'm about 2200 miles away. :(

Thanks for the info, though, Teresa!

No, he said his role was very small. If I remember right he said, "Don't blink." But it's also a very small cast . So I guess only John Cusak and Samuel L. Jackson have large roles. Tony's got forth billing.
<i> I can't debate you if you talk gibberish that sounds kind of like something a chimney sweep from Mary Poppins would say.</i>

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved