13 replies to this topic

#1 tnalockdownfan

tnalockdownfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 29 April 2007 - 11:14 PM

Hey guys, as your know:

On Law & Order there have been 7 ADA's and 6 of them were women and the 1st 3 Seasons their was only one African-American Man so please tell me your thoughts on the ADA's of Law & Order Series:

Paul Robinette played by Singer Richard Brooks
Claire Kincaid played by Crossing Jordan's Jill Hennessy
Jamie Ross played by Bond Girl Carey Lowell
Abby Carmichael played by Model/Actress Angie Harmon
Serena Southerlyn played by Former Soap Star Elisabeth Röhm
Alexandra Borgia played by Annie Parisse
Connie Rubirosa played by Alana de la Garza

Please tell me your thoughts.

Edited by tnalockdownfan, 30 April 2007 - 09:01 AM.

#2 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 05:22 AM

My two favorites were Claire Kincaid (Jill Hennessey) and Abby Charmichael (Angie Harmon)...I don't really have a reason, but these are my two favs....I wish they would bring one of the two back, but since they killed Claire off, there will be little chance of that happening...

If a doctor, lawyer or dentist had 40 people in his/her office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them allwith professional excellence for 9 months, then he/she might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job" - Donald Quinn

Teacher Appreciation Week

#3 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 30 April 2007 - 02:44 PM

woh, what happened to Abby Charmical? I loved her! I also loved Jill Hennesy's charecter, but it's okay she's not on anymore, b/c i watch Crossing Jordan, but why isn't Abby there?
9 Attagirls * I've missed you guys!*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---E/O shipper 4 life---
There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way, and having known them, we will never be the same. ~ Unknown~

#4 yankeesfan

yankeesfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,146 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 11:57 AM

woh, what happened to Abby Charmical? I loved her! I also loved Jill Hennesy's charecter, but it's okay she's not on anymore, b/c i watch Crossing Jordan, but why isn't Abby there?

Abby got an offer to work somewhere else (can't quite remember the details), and seeing as it was a better job, she took it.
My Recently Played Tracks

#5 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 01 May 2007 - 06:22 PM

Abby got an offer to work somewhere else (can't quite remember the details), and seeing as it was a better job, she took it.

Thanks YF! Boy.....that sucks.

---:EDIT:---
Looks like she's in this new tv series that's still in 'filming' ... http://imdb.com/title/tt0955353/
Woman's Murder Club...off to bigger and better things?

~BF~

Edited by BensonFanatic, 01 May 2007 - 06:23 PM.

9 Attagirls * I've missed you guys!*

---E/O shipper 4 life---
There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way, and having known them, we will never be the same. ~ Unknown~

#6 tnalockdownfan

tnalockdownfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 02 May 2007 - 08:29 AM

Paul Robinette played by Singer Richard Brooks
Paul was a good ADA, but the reason they fired him was b/c NBC wanted women to have roles on Law & Order
Claire Kincaid played by Crossing Jordan's Jill Hennessy
Claire was a good ADA and she's one of my favorites
Jamie Ross played by Bond Girl Carey Lowell
Jamie was OK, but IMO I don't think that she fit into Law & Order
Abby Carmichael played by Model/Actress Angie Harmon
Abby is one of the best, she speaks her mind and she's very compassionate
Serena Southerlyn played by Former Soap Star Elisabeth Röhm
Serena, even though she was the longest running ADA on the show, IMO she was too pushy
Alexandra Borgia played by Annie Parisse
I didn't see much Law & Order w/her so I can't comment on her @ the moment
Connie Rubirosa played by Alana de la Garza
Connie is another serious ADA and she's also outspoken, plus I like those groovy hats she wears

Edited by tnalockdownfan, 17 May 2007 - 09:51 AM.

#7 meggy

meggy

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 02:35 PM

i think my fave was abby she seemed really cool... she guest starred on SVU a couple times before they got their own ADAs...

#8 redheadedstranger_4

redheadedstranger_4

Still crazy after all these years

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:25 PM

Personally, I'd like to see Elizabeth Rohm back. I liked her but my main reason for wanting to see her back has to do with the way she left. I'd love to see her brought back in a sweeping civil rights victory forcing the SOB DA to deal with it. That blowhard gets on my nerves.

Posted Image

#9 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:33 PM

Personally, I'd like to see Elizabeth Rohm back. I liked her but my main reason for wanting to see her back has to do with the way she left. I'd love to see her brought back in a sweeping civil rights victory forcing the SOB DA to deal with it. That blowhard gets on my nerves.

I never cared for Elizabeth Rohm's character...and sorry to disagree with you again, but I like that DA...but if he runs for President, you won't have to deal with him anymore... ;)

If a doctor, lawyer or dentist had 40 people in his/her office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them allwith professional excellence for 9 months, then he/she might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job" - Donald Quinn

#10 yankeesfan

yankeesfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,146 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 07:43 PM

She was my favorite too. I'm not too crazy about the current DA either. I won't mind if he leaves the show....well, that is assuming he'll have a good replacement.
My Recently Played Tracks

#11 redheadedstranger_4

redheadedstranger_4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:24 PM

I never cared for Elizabeth Rohm's character...and sorry to disagree with you again, but I like that DA...but if he runs for President, you won't have to deal with him anymore... ;)

I have no problem with the actor, just the character. Obviously, to make me "hate" him so much he must be good. However, it's not enough to get my vote for president. My husband had mentioned this to me and I thought it was just a rumor. Any clue as to his platform?

Posted Image

#12 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 08:27 PM

I have no problem with the actor, just the character. Obviously, to make me "hate" him so much he must be good. However, it's not enough to get my vote for president. My husband had mentioned this to me and I thought it was just a rumor. Any clue as to his platform?

There is a thread here somewhere (here in the GD board) about him..I don't follow politics all that closely, but he is a very conservative republican...two term Govn. from Tennessee....and a lawyer from the Nixon trial....the Republican party candidates are too liberal (according to what I heard)

#13 redheadedstranger_4

redheadedstranger_4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,317 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 11:40 PM

There is a thread here somewhere (here in the GD board) about him..I don't follow politics all that closely, but he is a very conservative republican...two term Govn. from Tennessee....and a lawyer from the Nixon trial....the Republican party candidates are too liberal (according to what I heard)

LOL! Thanks, Irish. I'll look into it but if it is as you say he'll not be getting my vote. However, he may very well get my husbands.

Growing up I knew a family where the Dad was Baptist and the Mom was Catholic. Somehow, they made it work but I never understood how. Until sometime in the last 10 years when my husband of (now 25+years) started voting more and more conservative while I became ever more liberal. Odd how that works out.

Anyway, not trying to hijack your thread with a political discussion so thanks again for the tip. :)

Posted Image

#14 tnalockdownfan

tnalockdownfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,270 posts

Posted 17 May 2007 - 10:01 AM

Well Abby to me, will always be my favorite over Serena, b/c she's understandable.

Serena as I said before was too pushy.

Connie, she's outspoken.

and that's my opinion.

Edited by tnalockdownfan, 17 May 2007 - 10:01 AM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved