• Please log in to reply
372 replies to this topic

#1 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:38 PM

Hey guys, i couldn't find a thread for things like this, i dunno if you're ganna wanna keep this, or what, but i looked on the usa website here, and it's got the list of upcoming eppys, well they don't usually play season 7 eppys a lot, so when i saw this, i thought i'd let everyone know...here they are, including svu weekend tonight...

Sat, Apr 21--8:00 pm (eastern) Venom - - - http://www.tv.com/la...ist;ep_title;17

Sat, Apr 21--9:00 pm (eastern) Fat - - - http://www.tv.com/la...ist;ep_title;19

Sat, Apr 21--10:00 pm (eastern) Web - - - http://www.tv.com/la...ist;ep_title;20

Sun, Apr 22--11 pm (eastern) Infiltrated - - - http://www.tv.com/la...list;ep_title;5

Sun (technicly mon) apr 22/23 12:00 am (eastern) Fault - - - http://www.tv.com/la...ist;ep_title;18

Mon, Apr 23--6:00 pm (eastern) Payback - - -
http://www.tv.com/law-and-order-special-victims-unit/payback/episode/12326/summary.html?tag=ep_list;ep_title;0

Edited by BensonFanatic, 31 March 2008 - 05:22 PM.

9 Attagirls * I've missed you guys!*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---E/O shipper 4 life---
There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way, and having known them, we will never be the same. ~ Unknown~

#2 MariskaxGee

MariskaxGee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 01:56 PM

Thanks BensonFanatic!
Now I don't have to search on IMDB
to see when the next eppies come one.
Lol.

Thnx again!
Rishka

'Is it true that you shouted at Professor Umbridge?"
'Yes,' said Harry.
'You called her a liar?'
'Yes.'
'You told her He Who Must Not Be Named is back?
'Yes.'
'Have a biscuit, Potter.'

:D

#3 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 04:48 PM

No prob Marish!
I was kinda hoping that we could keep this thread going...? That way all we have to do is check in here to find out. I mean, anyone can add to the list, just give the channel, time, (& what timezone) and eppy that'll be on. Anyone object?

~BensonFanatic~

---E/O shipper 4 life---
There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way, and having known them, we will never be the same. ~ Unknown~

#4 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:29 PM

No objections here unless people start talking about the episodes coming up....almost every epi has its own thread anyway....as long as it stays a list you will get no problems from me....

If a doctor, lawyer or dentist had 40 people in his/her office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them allwith professional excellence for 9 months, then he/she might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job" - Donald Quinn

Teacher Appreciation Week

#5 LuvDenise

LuvDenise

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 05:56 PM

BensonFanatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You do not know how much you have made me HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good thing I decided not to come to the mountains with my family this boring weekend, so I could catch up these episodes I havent seen before!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
Time to heat the pizza lol!!!!!!!!

Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!

:P

Gosh my tears are rolling all over my cheeks :D

Yes the come back of Olivia on Web is on the tube!!! The episode I have been waiting for!!! :P

Hey guys, i couldn't find a thread for things like this, i dunno if you're ganna wanna keep this, or what, but i looked on the usa website here, and it's got the list of upcoming eppys, well they don't usually play season 7 eppys a lot, so when i saw this, i thought i'd let everyone know...here they are, including svu weekend tonight...

Sat, Apr 21--8:00 pm (eastern) Venom
Sat, Apr 21--9:00 pm (eastern) Fat
Sat, Apr 21--10:00 pm (eastern) Web
Sun, Apr 22--11 pm (eastern) Infiltrated
Sun (technicly mon) apr 22/23 12:00 am (eastern) Fault
Mon Apr 23 6:00 pm Payback

Edited by LuvDenise, 21 April 2007 - 05:58 PM.

#6 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:18 PM

No objections here unless people start talking about the episodes coming up....almost every epi has its own thread anyway....as long as it stays a list you will get no problems from me....

Yeah, agreed. If we can keep it a list, and just informational that'd be great. Everybody knows they can go to imdb.com or tv.com to look up summarys if they can't remember what an eppy is about. Good thinking Irisheyes! But (imo) a link to the summary of that eppy is okay in my book...that way it's easier for ppl to just click on the link to find out what the eppy's about. As long as we keep it nice and organized, then it's good...

And Denise...wow LOL gee...did i make you happy or something? :P Glad i could make your day! lol

~BensonFanatic~

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#7 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 07:29 PM

Yeah, agreed. If we can keep it a list, and just informational that'd be great. Everybody knows they can go to imdb.com or tv.com to look up summarys if they can't remember what an eppy is about. Good thinking Irisheyes! But (imo) a link to the summary of that eppy is okay in my book...that way it's easier for ppl to just click on the link to find out what the eppy's about. As long as we keep it nice and organized, then it's good...

And Denise...wow LOL gee...did i make you happy or something? :P Glad i could make your day! lol

~BensonFanatic~

Cool...so when you post the upcoming episode list just add the link with it....

If a doctor, lawyer or dentist had 40 people in his/her office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them allwith professional excellence for 9 months, then he/she might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job" - Donald Quinn

#8 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 21 April 2007 - 09:22 PM

Cool...so when you post the upcoming episode list just add the link with it....

Yeah...that sounds good. Hey, in fact, i'll go fix it now. I'll give tv.com's summary...they always have more detail than imdb does....
Okay, so how's that? Better? I think i'll do that from now on....

Edited by BensonFanatic, 21 April 2007 - 09:29 PM.

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#9 Ashes

Ashes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,119 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 10:24 AM

Thanks for adding this thread Bensonfanatic! It makes life so much more easier.

#10 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 01:53 PM

Here is a list of additional airings(all times are EST and in the evening unless noted):
4/23 8:00 & 11:05 (USA) Outcry - season 6
4/24 6:00 (USA) Misleader - season 1
4/24 8:00 & 4/25 12:05am (USA) Blood - season 6
4/24 10:00 (NBC) & 5/6 11:00 (USA) Philadelphia - season 8
4/25 8:00 & 4/26 12:05am (USA) Contagious - season 6
4/25 9:00 (USA) Haunted - season 6
4/25 10:00 (USA) Identity - season 6
4/26 8:00 & 4/27 12:00am (USA) Birthright - season 6
4/26 9:00 (USA) Debt - season 6
4/27 8:00 (USA) Obscene - season 6
4/27 9:00 (USA) Scavenger - season 6
4/28 9:00 (NBC) & 5/7 12:00am Haystack - season 8
4/29 11:00 (USA) Cage - season 8
4/30 12:00am (USA) A Single Life - season 1
4/30 6:00 (USA) Sophmore Jinx - season 1
4/30 8:00 & 11:05 (USA) Conscience - season 6
5/1 6:00 (USA) Charisma - season 6
5/1 8:00 & 5/2 12:00am (USA) Hysteria - season 1
5/1 10:00 (NBC) Florida - season 8 *NEW*
5/2 8:00 & 5/3 12:05am (USA) Uncivilized - season 1
5/2 9:00 (USA) Bad Blood - season 1
5/2 10:00 (USA) Limitations - season 1
5/3 8:00 & 5/4 12:00am (USA) Or Look Just Like One - season 1
5/3 9:00 (USA) Disrobed - season 1
5/4 8:00 (USA) Wanderlust - season 1
5/4 9:00 (USA) Russian Love Poem - season 1
5/5 9:00 (NBC) Sin - season 8
5/7 6:00 (USA) Weak - season 6
5/7 8:00 & 11:05 (USA) Stalked -season 1
5/8 6:00 (USA) Doubt - season 6
5/8 8:00 & 5/9 12:00am (USA) Entitled (part I) - season 1
5/8 10:00 (NBC) Annihilated - season 8 *NEW*
5/9 8:00 & 5/10 12:05am (USA) Stocks and Bondage - season 1
5/9 9:00 (USA) Contact - season 1
5/9 10:00 (USA) Chat Room - season 1
5/10 8:00 & 5/11 12:00am (USA) Closure - season 1
5/10 9:00 (USA) The Third Guy - season 1
5/11 8:00 (USA) Nocturne - season 1
5/11 9:00 (USA) Remorse - season 1
5/14 12:00am & 6:00 (USA) Quarry - season 6
5/14 8:00 & 11:05 (USA) Slaves - season 1
5/15 6:00 (USA) Rage - season 6
5/15 8:00 & 5/16 12:00am (USA) Runaway - season 2
5/15 10:00 (NBC) Pretend - season 8 *NEW*
5/16 8:00 & 5/17 12:05am (USA) Honor - season 2
5/16 9:00 (USA) Abuse - season 2
5/16 10:00 (USA) Consent - season 2
5/17 8:00 & 5/18 12:00am(USA) Taken - season 2
5/17 9:00 (USA) Pixies - season 2
5/18 7:30 (USA) Legacy - season 2

If you need episode descriptions or information, you can go to http://epguides.com/LawandOrderSVU/

#11 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 02:03 PM

Thanks for adding this thread Bensonfanatic! It makes life so much more easier.

No problem! I'm glad someone didn't come in, and say 'we already have a thread for this' you know?
Hey, also, I'm not going to get a thread for each and every eppy that hisgirlforevermore put, but here's a link, you can navigate through it. http://www.tv.com/la...;tag=tabs;guide

Usually, i'll put a link for each eppy i post, (but that's just me) but again, there were WAY too many eppys there, you're on your own! LOL Thanks hisgirlforevermore for all the eppy info!
But Please note, these are all subject to change. I know i've seen plenty of websites where they have eppys for like weeks, and for whatever reason, they change....If i see a change, i'll post, and i'm sure other ppl will as well!

~BensonFanatic~

Edited by BensonFanatic, 22 April 2007 - 02:05 PM.

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#12 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 02:16 PM

Thank you for adding the "subject to change" reminder. In particular, episodes shown on USA Mondays around midnight follow WWF Raw and are sometimes delayed if that runs over. If you are taping the episodes, allow about ten extra minutes on the end just in case.

#13 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 02:27 PM

Thank you for adding the "subject to change" reminder. In particular, episodes shown on USA Mondays around midnight follow WWF Raw and are sometimes delayed if that runs over. If you are taping the episodes, allow about ten extra minutes on the end just in case.

& thank you for the WWE Raw reminder. Although Movies don't tend to do taht all that much, so you shouldn't have to worry about it, but still keep that in mind!

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#14 svuswimmer

svuswimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:28 PM

Good idea. So this thread is just like for all episode dicusion, right?

#15 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 06:40 PM

IMO it should be just for a list of episodes coming up .. not for discussion of those episodes only because almost every episode already has a discussion thread ... all you have to do is search for it....again it is only my opinion....

#16 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:21 PM

This thread is not intended for episode discussion. It's purpose is to provide information for when and where episodes of SVU will air. There are a lot of people who didn't start watching SVU at the beginning. They want to fill in the gaps in their viewing. Or people want/need to tape episodes that they won't be home to watch. Or they just like particular episodes and want to watch them again.

Irisheyes is right about there being threads to discuss individual episodes. Just search using the title and you'll find them.

BensonFanatic, my apologies for I have misstated your purpose in forming this thread. Please correct it if needed.

#17 LuvDenise

LuvDenise

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,043 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:23 PM

i agree, hey, benfan, i like your siggy, especially the 'FAT' part one lol :P

Edited by LuvDenise, 22 April 2007 - 07:25 PM.

#18 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 22 April 2007 - 07:55 PM

No, Hisgirl and Irisheyes are just about right on the money...this is a thread specificly to notify ppl when eppys will be airing. That way we don't have to search through imdb, or other websites. I mean, we all come on here anyway.....

--kinda ot-- but there's this thread over on the CI board, it's called 'eppy of the week' and what they do is they started from the first eppy of the first season, and every sunday (well, they're changing it to every other sunday now) they would talk about the eppy, for an entire week. You'd watch the eppy, then on sunday, or monday, or whenever you got around to doing it, you'd post what you thought about the eppy. You know, talk really in-depth about all the things that you liked, or disliked, anything that was obviously wrong w/ something, like a goof...If you want to do something like that, i'm sure we could, but no, this is strictly informational. And as Irisheyes put it, every new eppys' already got it's own thread anyways...

Oh, and Denise, thanks! Yeah, i was watching fat and web the other night, and i heard those, and just had to add 'em! Thanks!

~BensonFanatic~

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#19 saRah41

saRah41

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 23 April 2007 - 12:11 AM

Sweet! "Charisma" is one of my favorite episodes and i's FINALLY going to air again soon. Thank God!

"because love is in the detail - the little things that my heart never fails to detect"

MAD4SVU & SARAH41: BUDS GOING GREEN FOR LIFE!!!!!!

#20 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 24 April 2007 - 07:45 AM

For those viewers who watched Responsible and didn't understand why Elliot burned Kathleen's licence. USA is running Blood, the episode where Kathleen is picked up for DUI, tonight at 8:00 and 12:05am Wednesday.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved