Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

What Psych Episode Is The Best In Your Opinon?

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Luvtowrite

Luvtowrite

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 26 March 2007 - 08:19 PM

So, what's the best Psych episode in your opinon? What makes it so great, is it the jokes, the acting, the plot? What's your favorite part in it?

#2 spoo008

spoo008

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 27 March 2007 - 11:19 AM

wow it's really hard to pick just one!

for favorite i'll have to say 'from earth to starbucks' just because I LOVE the scene when shawn is giving the presentation about stars and is totally making up constilations! And I love Gus's 'stealth' parking lot driving too.

#3 Flower

Flower

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 April 2007 - 02:54 PM

I cant really pic a favorite... but the things I like the best are the "big kid jokes" like stuff that is over a 13 year olds head, jokes about stuff from the 80's etc.

#4 PSYCHEDaboutSVU

PSYCHEDaboutSVU

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 14 April 2007 - 04:00 PM

My favorite episode is the season finale. Sherry scary;Biancas toast. The title is very clever ifyou ahve seen the episode. I can't wait to catch up on the beginning of the season becaus I started watching in the middle and got really hooked to it!!
"You guys are still thinking like doctors when you should be thinking like plumbers. Come on, I wanna see some butt crack!" -House

#5 IntoxPSYCHated

IntoxPSYCHated

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 15 April 2007 - 11:35 PM

I am going to have to say "Seeking Dead Husband: Smokers OK". I like watching Gus try to throw game at the crazy woman. And the dumbasses that just got out of prison crack me up also.

#6 ladymahogany

ladymahogany

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 679 posts

Posted 16 April 2007 - 10:46 PM

The Pilot, 9 Lives, Who Ya Gonna Call?, Cloudy...Chance of Murder, Poker? I Barely Know Her, Scary Sherry: Bianca's Toast

Oops was I only supposed to pick one? ;)

#7 sarcasmlove

sarcasmlove

Super Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,908 posts

Posted 17 April 2007 - 08:48 PM

It's hard to pick one. I love all the plot lines and acting. I'm always laughing when I'm watching the show. I did enjoy the season finale though, I was giddy because James helped write it as well.
"I've been having this
reoccurring dream where I'm flying over
Auckland on the back of a swan made primarily of
cocoa, his name is Clem."

"If you can laugh at yourself loud
and hard every time you fall,
people will think you're drunk." -Conan O'Brien

#8 Bubba_Bridges

Bubba_Bridges

"Executive Assistant"

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 34,456 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 09:10 PM

Hi Bubba here, my favorite episode is the pilot. I liked everything about it. :lol:

My Website: Monk Information Page (Bridges to Monk) My Favorite Radio Station: Smooth Jazz 98.9

"Forum Resident" and "Forum Watchdog"

#9 JOSE1989

JOSE1989

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 898 posts

Posted 13 May 2007 - 11:50 PM

SCARY SHERRY

#10 PsychicShulesMonk

PsychicShulesMonk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 31 May 2007 - 03:04 AM

Mine has to be the Spellinggg Bee episode and he loves me, He loves me not, etc. I'm not sure why though. Is that weird?
I guess maybe the spelling bee episode kinda confirmed that hey I like this show and I'm goonna be hooked..
He loves me, He Loves me not, etc one word SHULES..naked fat man (ugh horrible visual) Gus queasy, Lassiter speed dating, Henry's dirty little secret....if you want to call it that..oh and did i mention the shules shipperiness (Shawn/juliet for those of you who don't know)

Edited by PsychicShulesMonk, 31 May 2007 - 03:37 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved