Bf's Fanfic

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#81 MunichGirl

MunichGirl

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 315 posts
  • Location:Eating chocolates with Liv in my living room, hehe!

Posted 19 June 2007 - 02:00 PM

Hi, BF!

I read your whole story this week-end. Took me two hours... but they weren't wasted. Great entertainment. I liked the scene when Cragen confronted Olivia about El's and her relationship.
When I read the scene when Munch phoned Cragen to ask why he's looking funny at Fin and Liv, I laughed out loud, because it was something Munch would do. ;)
You have my full respect. Writing is not easy (I work on a novel) and you do very well! Please more!

Greetings from Munich

#82 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 19 June 2007 - 09:55 PM

Hi, BF!

I read your whole story this week-end. Took me two hours... but they weren't wasted. Great entertainment. I liked the scene when Cragen confronted Olivia about El's and her relationship.
When I read the scene when Munch phoned Cragen to ask why he's looking funny at Fin and Liv, I laughed out loud, because it was something Munch would do. ;)
You have my full respect. Writing is not easy (I work on a novel) and you do very well! Please more!

Greetings from Munich

Thanks a load MunichGirl. Your comments really mean a lot. lol Sorry it took so long, lol, wow...2hrs? i didn't even realize my story was that long! chapter 13 already, eh? I'm glad you liked it!
Yeah, and i'd hoped that people would get a kick outta the whole Munch phone call, i was laughing myself when i was reading it, just b/c that's TOTALLY something Munch would do! LOL :lol:
The two best parts in my story, i think, are the chapter where Liv gets shot, the one where Liv, El, the dead kid, and Brelinsky are in the warehouse and Liv gets shot -- and the chapter that you were talking about, the Munch phone call -- well, now that you mention it, the one where Cragen's @ Liv's house, and El's hiding...boy, i like (almost) all of 'em! LOL. Thanks for the comments, they really make writing the stories worth while. I should make it a point to include some more humor in there, i've been getting a lot of comments about that. Again, thanks everybody who's commented, your comments really make writing this worth while.

~BF~

9 Attagirls * I've missed you guys!*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---E/O shipper 4 life---
There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way, and having known them, we will never be the same. ~ Unknown~

#83 SVUisLuv

SVUisLuv

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,425 posts

Posted 20 June 2007 - 02:05 AM

OMG! I loved your story, It was heaps good. Can't wait for the next chapter.
History, despite its wrenching pain, cannot be unlived, but if faced with courage, need not be lived again.
Maya Angelou

I BELIEVE IN E/O!!!

Thanks a tonne to MeGz for my Banner!

#84 mrslee

mrslee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 21 June 2007 - 02:13 AM

I love the e/o dynamic. You do what I do and balance the relationship and the case file nice and evenly. Great story darling, keep it up!
19 Attagirls ...*Watching SVU*

I believe in Elliot and Olivia!

Thanks MeGz33!

"The distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather, a beautiful reminder of how strong love can be"

- Anonymous

#85 dadoinkdoink

dadoinkdoink

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:09 PM

That was great!!!!!! Please write MORE!!!!! :D
Is there any other kind of shipper?

~Doink Doink

I believe in EO!

ps. Thanks Nettiec for the AWESOME Avatar!:D

#86 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 01:03 AM

Thanks dadoinkdoink...i feel honored i was your first post! LOL :P Thanks everybody for the awsome responses....Please keep 'em coming!

Chapter 14 ó Questions ó

"Elliot, whatíre you doing?" Munch looked at him with a skeptical look on his face and an eyebrow raised. "Are we channeling now?"

Elliot was holding his hands to his temples, with his elbows out, both Benson and Fin were staring at him now.

"Yeah, Munchy, I figure, if I start doing this from now on, we wonít have to do any work, Iíll just be able to tell Cragen who did it. God...Iíve got a migraine..." Elliot said it so everyone knew he was joking, but he didn't laugh as he said it.

"So whatíve we got there Melinda?" Benson kneeled down beside the dead body of a girl, who couldnít have been older than 13. Benson decided to take the initiative since Stabler wasnít feeling well.

"Dead, looks like asphyxiation. She couldnít have been dead longer than 2 days. Iíd put rigor at about 8 at night on Friday, and this being Sunday morning, nobodyís going to remember anything, this is a major party area. Good luck finding any witnesses." She sounded extremely skeptical.

"Yeah, thanks for those words of encouragement there Melinda." Benson said as her and Warner shared a chuckle. Benson walked back to where Stabler, Munch, and Fin were standing. "Warner says she was probably chocked by someone or on something. Thatís real original, huh? Címon, Cragen wants us back at the station."

"Well why did me and my erstwhile partner here come if thatís all that was going to happen?" Munch asked, with a note off disappointment in his voice.

"Whatíd you want to happen John? The dead body to leap up, and shout who killed her? You just wanted to come so you and Fin wouldnít catch a new case!" Liv said with a wide grin on her face.

"You always think the worst of people, donít you?" Munch said, as they walked back to the squad car. He didnít get a response.

As all four detectives arrived back at the precinct, they sat down and started looking through any CompStat files that would come up with a popular trend of asphyxiation or erotic asphyxiation at or near the area where the girl was found. It took them well into noon till they were done searching everything that CompStat had to offer, then go down to the morgue and have Warner give them the official report. They went to TARU to get the LUDís off of her cell phone, and found out her name was Nicole. Benson and Stabler got her address from the phone service company, and were going to go to the motherís house to give the bad news when Cragen called them back into his office.

"Hey, before you two go to Nicoleís motherís house, you should know that she tested positive for spermicide and semen. You should ask her if her daughter was sexually active or not. I know," Cragen said, responding to the look both Elliot and Olivia were sharing between them, "But if her mom knows, itíll help us out at least a little..."

Elliot and Olivia arrived at Nicoleís house a little after 1:30 in the afternoon. They got out, and knocked on the door.

The door opened, the woman behind the door had clearly been crying. Her eyes had bags underneath them, she had ten tissues in her hands, and her hair was clearly left un-brushed.

"Mrs. Sampson? Iím Detective Benson, and this is my partner Detective Stabler. May we come in for a moment?" She tried to tell her this in her most polite voice, especially seeing as though she was about to tell her that her child was dead.

Mrs. Sampson simply nodded and ushered them in. Her living room t.v. was turned to the local news station, probably looking for any reports of a girl that had been found. Elliot and Olivia took their seat in the armchairs as Mrs. Sampson resumed her seat on the couch. Elliot noticed that she had the phone with her, probably, he assumed, so she could call her daughterís cell phone.

Boy, if I was going through this, Iíd be calling the kids every two seconds.... Elliot thought to himself. He couldnít imagine what she was going through.

"Whatís this about Detectives? Did....." she trailed off while she wiped the streaming tears from her face. "Did you find Nikki?" Sheíd been expecting this, she knew why they were there.

"Yes maíam. We found her. Weíd like you to come down with us and ...er...verify itís her."

Mrs. Sampson nodded understandingly. She knew her child was dead by the way Olivia said it. She knew she had to identify the body.

"Uhm, Mrs. Sampson Ė we have to ask..." Elliot was cut off before he could finish his sentence.

"Please, Miranda."

"Okay, Miranda, we have to ask, because of the nature that she was found, but was Nikki ever sexually active that you knew of?"

"Excuse me?" Her demeanor went from understanding to irate in less than five seconds. She stood up, as did Olivia, and she made her way toward Elliot. All three of them were on their feet now, and Olivia knew Miranda meant business. "How dare you talk about my daughter that way! Do you have daughters detective?" She was staring holes through Elliot.

"Yes maíam, I do." Elliot said sullenly, regretting ever bringing the subject up.

"How would you like it if I asked you if they were whores? Huh? Because thatís essentially what youíre asking me. If my daughter was a little tramp that runs around the streets having sex. Sheís 14, Detective. What do you think?" She turned and walked to the kitchen. She grabbed her purse and walked toward the front door. "Letís get this over with."

The rest of the day was exhausting. They had Miranda Sampson identify her daughterís body, then interviewed her. While Benson and Stabler were doing that, Munch and Fin were at Nicoleís school interviewing her friends and teachers, who spun a different story.

"Fin, Munch, whatíve you guy got from the school?" Elliot said as he and Olivia sat in the chairs, Miranda having just left.

"Nothing much from the teachers, bright student, good, never caused a lot of trouble. But her friends and classmates sang a different mantra. Apparently, she was as easy as....wait, how did they put it? Oh, yeah, Ďeasy as a groupie around a lead singerí is how most of them referred to her as." John said, with a look on his face.

"Boy, looks like sheíd been hiding it pretty well from mommy dearest, huh?" Benson suggested.

"Either that, or she didnít want to admit to us, let alone herself that her daughter didnít always tell her everything." Elliot said.

Cragen came out from his office to help both Munch and Fin, and Benson and Stabler with the case. It was already 4:30 by the time Cragen had come out, so after they discussed their findings, they were allowed to leave. Benson and Stabler would pick up by interviewing Mirandaís co-workers, then go from there.

"Hey, Liv, want to grab a bite to eat? Iím starving, didnít have lunch." Elliot offered as they got in their car to head home.

"Uh, sure, why not. How about Italian food though? Iíve been in the mood for pasta for a while now..." Elliot smiled when she mentioned Italian. "What? What was that smile for?" Olivia asked, as she smiled.

"You." Elliot chuckled. "You love Italian, and just the way your face lit up when you mentioned it. It was cute is all..."

Olivia laughed a bit, because she knew exactly what he meant. Anyone who knows her, knows her favorite food is Italian.

As they were being seated, they saw someone that looked familiar.

"Hey, Elliot, donít look yet, but is that....?" She trailed off because Elliot had already looked behind him.

"Oh my god, whatís he doing here? Crap, this isnít good...heís looking for someone."

"And he found them. Heís heading this way. Prepare yourself." Benson suppressed a grimace as the man sat down at their table.

"What do you want Ed? You only show up when someone from SVUís done something wrong, or weíve stolen a case from IAB. And get that grin off your face, you disgust me." Elliot said. He really did mean it, Tucker had tried to get Elliot in so much trouble over the years.

"Thatís Sgt. Tucker to you, Elliot." he put extra emphases on his name. "And I think you and your partner know why Iím here."

oooooh! Cliffhanger! Ah! LOL. Please let me know what you all thought, you know i LOVE detailed responces! I'll try to update soon, but no promises! It's finally nice out! lol j/k i'll update as soon as i can, that way you guys arn't freaking out too long! Lemmy know what you all think!!!

~BF~

---E/O shipper 4 life---
There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way, and having known them, we will never be the same. ~ Unknown~

#87 andersongish

andersongish

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 46 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 03:06 AM

Thanks dadoinkdoink...i feel honored i was your first post! LOL :P Thanks everybody for the awsome responses....Please keep 'em coming!

Chapter 14 ó Questions ó

"Elliot, whatíre you doing?" Munch looked at him with a skeptical look on his face and an eyebrow raised. "Are we channeling now?"

Elliot was holding his hands to his temples, with his elbows out, both Benson and Fin were staring at him now.

"Yeah, Munchy, I figure, if I start doing this from now on, we wonít have to do any work, Iíll just be able to tell Cragen who did it. God...Iíve got a migraine..." Elliot said it so everyone knew he was joking, but he didn't laugh as he said it.

"So whatíve we got there Melinda?" Benson kneeled down beside the dead body of a girl, who couldnít have been older than 13. Benson decided to take the initiative since Stabler wasnít feeling well.

"Dead, looks like asphyxiation. She couldnít have been dead longer than 2 days. Iíd put rigor at about 8 at night on Friday, and this being Sunday morning, nobodyís going to remember anything, this is a major party area. Good luck finding any witnesses." She sounded extremely skeptical.

"Yeah, thanks for those words of encouragement there Melinda." Benson said as her and Warner shared a chuckle. Benson walked back to where Stabler, Munch, and Fin were standing. "Warner says she was probably chocked by someone or on something. Thatís real original, huh? Címon, Cragen wants us back at the station."

"Well why did me and my erstwhile partner here come if thatís all that was going to happen?" Munch asked, with a note off disappointment in his voice.

"Whatíd you want to happen John? The dead body to leap up, and shout who killed her? You just wanted to come so you and Fin wouldnít catch a new case!" Liv said with a wide grin on her face.

"You always think the worst of people, donít you?" Munch said, as they walked back to the squad car. He didnít get a response.

As all four detectives arrived back at the precinct, they sat down and started looking through any CompStat files that would come up with a popular trend of asphyxiation or erotic asphyxiation at or near the area where the girl was found. It took them well into noon till they were done searching everything that CompStat had to offer, then go down to the morgue and have Warner give them the official report. They went to TARU to get the LUDís off of her cell phone, and found out her name was Nicole. Benson and Stabler got her address from the phone service company, and were going to go to the motherís house to give the bad news when Cragen called them back into his office.

"Hey, before you two go to Nicoleís motherís house, you should know that she tested positive for spermicide and semen. You should ask her if her daughter was sexually active or not. I know," Cragen said, responding to the look both Elliot and Olivia were sharing between them, "But if her mom knows, itíll help us out at least a little..."

Elliot and Olivia arrived at Nicoleís house a little after 1:30 in the afternoon. They got out, and knocked on the door.

The door opened, the woman behind the door had clearly been crying. Her eyes had bags underneath them, she had ten tissues in her hands, and her hair was clearly left un-brushed.

"Mrs. Sampson? Iím Detective Benson, and this is my partner Detective Stabler. May we come in for a moment?" She tried to tell her this in her most polite voice, especially seeing as though she was about to tell her that her child was dead.

Mrs. Sampson simply nodded and ushered them in. Her living room t.v. was turned to the local news station, probably looking for any reports of a girl that had been found. Elliot and Olivia took their seat in the armchairs as Mrs. Sampson resumed her seat on the couch. Elliot noticed that she had the phone with her, probably, he assumed, so she could call her daughterís cell phone.

Boy, if I was going through this, Iíd be calling the kids every two seconds.... Elliot thought to himself. He couldnít imagine what she was going through.

"Whatís this about Detectives? Did....." she trailed off while she wiped the streaming tears from her face. "Did you find Nikki?" Sheíd been expecting this, she knew why they were there.

"Yes maíam. We found her. Weíd like you to come down with us and ...er...verify itís her."

Mrs. Sampson nodded understandingly. She knew her child was dead by the way Olivia said it. She knew she had to identify the body.

"Uhm, Mrs. Sampson Ė we have to ask..." Elliot was cut off before he could finish his sentence.

"Please, Miranda."

"Okay, Miranda, we have to ask, because of the nature that she was found, but was Nikki ever sexually active that you knew of?"

"Excuse me?" Her demeanor went from understanding to irate in less than five seconds. She stood up, as did Olivia, and she made her way toward Elliot. All three of them were on their feet now, and Olivia knew Miranda meant business. "How dare you talk about my daughter that way! Do you have daughters detective?" She was staring holes through Elliot.

"Yes maíam, I do." Elliot said sullenly, regretting ever bringing the subject up.

"How would you like it if I asked you if they were whores? Huh? Because thatís essentially what youíre asking me. If my daughter was a little tramp that runs around the streets having sex. Sheís 14, Detective. What do you think?" She turned and walked to the kitchen. She grabbed her purse and walked toward the front door. "Letís get this over with."

The rest of the day was exhausting. They had Miranda Sampson identify her daughterís body, then interviewed her. While Benson and Stabler were doing that, Munch and Fin were at Nicoleís school interviewing her friends and teachers, who spun a different story.

"Fin, Munch, whatíve you guy got from the school?" Elliot said as he and Olivia sat in the chairs, Miranda having just left.

"Nothing much from the teachers, bright student, good, never caused a lot of trouble. But her friends and classmates sang a different mantra. Apparently, she was as easy as....wait, how did they put it? Oh, yeah, Ďeasy as a groupie around a lead singerí is how most of them referred to her as." John said, with a look on his face.

"Boy, looks like sheíd been hiding it pretty well from mommy dearest, huh?" Benson suggested.

"Either that, or she didnít want to admit to us, let alone herself that her daughter didnít always tell her everything." Elliot said.

Cragen came out from his office to help both Munch and Fin, and Benson and Stabler with the case. It was already 4:30 by the time Cragen had come out, so after they discussed their findings, they were allowed to leave. Benson and Stabler would pick up by interviewing Mirandaís co-workers, then go from there.

"Hey, Liv, want to grab a bite to eat? Iím starving, didnít have lunch." Elliot offered as they got in their car to head home.

"Uh, sure, why not. How about Italian food though? Iíve been in the mood for pasta for a while now..." Elliot smiled when she mentioned Italian. "What? What was that smile for?" Olivia asked, as she smiled.

"You." Elliot chuckled. "You love Italian, and just the way your face lit up when you mentioned it. It was cute is all..."

Olivia laughed a bit, because she knew exactly what he meant. Anyone who knows her, knows her favorite food is Italian.

As they were being seated, they saw someone that looked familiar.

"Hey, Elliot, donít look yet, but is that....?" She trailed off because Elliot had already looked behind him.

"Oh my god, whatís he doing here? Crap, this isnít good...heís looking for someone."

"And he found them. Heís heading this way. Prepare yourself." Benson suppressed a grimace as the man sat down at their table.

"What do you want Ed? You only show up when someone from SVUís done something wrong, or weíve stolen a case from IAB. And get that grin off your face, you disgust me." Elliot said. He really did mean it, Tucker had tried to get Elliot in so much trouble over the years.

"Thatís Sgt. Tucker to you, Elliot." he put extra emphases on his name. "And I think you and your partner know why Iím here."

oooooh! Cliffhanger! Ah! LOL. Please let me know what you all thought, you know i LOVE detailed responces! I'll try to update soon, but no promises! It's finally nice out! lol j/k i'll update as soon as i can, that way you guys arn't freaking out too long! Lemmy know what you all think!!!

~BF~

BF, please make more fanfic. you are stories or fanfics are sooooooo good. I can't wait till you do more.

#88 mrslee

mrslee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:46 AM

uh-oh....Benson and Stabler are in trouble now. Is it cause they implied that woman's daughter was a slut-bag? Lol...slut-bag. I thought she was going to slap Elliot!

Keep it up honey, it's fantastic!

E/O forever man....ooo...maybe Tucker knows they're together? Tucker's a bum...he's not getting any so he's bitter.

Look forward to chappy 15!

Thanks MeGz33!

"The distance between two hearts is not an obstacle, rather, a beautiful reminder of how strong love can be"

- Anonymous

#89 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 08:50 AM

uh-oh....Benson and Stabler are in trouble now. Is it cause they implied that woman's daughter was a slut-bag? Lol...slut-bag. I thought she was going to slap Elliot!

E/O forever man....ooo...maybe Tucker knows they're together? Tucker's a bum...he's not getting any so he's bitter.

LOL :lol: OMG MRSLEE, I LOVE YOU!!! ROFL. first off, Slut-bag :lol: was hilarious. Second off, lol "he's not getting any so he's bitter." LOL I love you! :lol: Thanks for the compliment, and i'm glad you liked it. (I almost had her slap Elliot, but that'd be too much like "...Or Just Look Like One" in season 1 about the hookers...

Anyway, i hope to update soon!

~BF~

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#90 FAN4EVER

FAN4EVER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:25 AM

haha thats great.. i love both of those comments.....

Great job Bf. I think mrslee took the words right from me saying these things :)
Liv: I know your on the re-bound, but if you could keep it out of work that would be Great

El: Doc. Can you translate
Huang: Why do you assume that i speak Chinesse?
El: I heard you order take out once

Diane Neal- That was actually me passed out on the floor. I was not expecting that shot *laughs*

Mariska- I look cute with a gun!

#91 Mary82

Mary82

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,163 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:31 AM

Chapter 13: I loved the whole Liv mad at Don thing. It was really good. LOL! Elliot being stuck in the middle was cute as well.

Chapter 14: Ah! Nasty cliff hangers. I wonder what it is that they are in trouble for. Were they seen on a date perhaps? LOL! Thanks for the update. I loved it!
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The power to learn is present in everyone's soul
and the instrument with which each learns is like an eye
that cannot be turned around from darkness to light
without turning the whole body." ~Plato

#92 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:03 AM

Thank you so much my loyal fans, Mary, MrsLee, Fan4ever, and many more! lol. I really appriciate the comments. Now, here's chapter 15!

Chapter 15 ó A Scare ó

"Uh, well, no, apparently we donít so stop being stupid for two seconds, if thatís possible, and tell us." Olivia hated Tucker almost as much as Elliot; heíd tried to get her into hot water with IAB on several occasions.

"Feisty, are we? You two, stand up, and come with me."

"What, are we stupid? You think weíre that stupid? No, weíre not going anywhere." Elliot said, as he sat back further in his chair.

"Listen, put your stupid ego aside for a minute Stabler, and come with me. This is important." As he rose, Olivia and Elliot shared a look, and obeyed. As they got outside, they saw Tucker round a corner, so they followed, Elliotís hand on his gun that was still in itís holster. They saw a car with Tucker in the drivers seat. They shrugged to each other, and got in.

"Now what do you want Ed? What was so important that you couldnít tell us in the restaurant?" Elliot said as he leaned up from the back seat.

"Youíre a cop, you should know that everybody could be listening in a restaurant. Now, thereís someone in your unit thatís been tampering with evidence right under your guysí noses. No, not one of your fellow detectives," Tucker responded as he saw the wild-eyed looks he got from both detectives. "Itís more than likely someone in the morgue or the forensics unit. Now, both Warner and OíHalloran have clean records. It still could be them, but itís more than likely someone under them, an assistant, or a tech. Now, weíre giving you an opportunity here to rid your squad of the mole. Donít screw this up. We could easily go in there and get him, but we figured weíd extend some common curtisy, seeing as though we go back. Now get out of my car."

"Wait a minute," Olivia said, "How do you know all this if you havenít even been in our squad room?"

"Itís not really hard to figure out guys...just look at the evidence. Whatever, I donít have to explain myself to you. Just find the guy doing this, and fast, heís screwing up our cases too. Remember the Richardson case a few months ago?"

"What, the cop that was beating his wife and raping her?" Elliot asked with a look on his face.

"Yeah, screwed up our case against him. You can start there. Iíll fax over copies of all the cases that were tampered with, and you guys can have a party comparing. And no, itís not ganna be as easy as it sounds, there were dozens of techís working on these cases that worked on the others. So have fun with it. Now out."

As Elliot and Olivia got out of Tuckerís car, they began talking about how they were going to go about finding the guy that was tampering with the evidence.

"Well, we gotta tell Cragen before we do anything else...how do you think heíd feel if he found out we were investigating guys in our own precinct without telling him? Oh my God, I couldnít even imagine what heíd do. Thatíd just be bad all around."

"Well," Elliot said as he let out a sigh as they walked to their car, "Should we go back to the precinct now, Cragen should still be there...we could tell him now?"

"Yeah, I think thatíd be best...better let him know now...But what I want to know, is why Tucker started being nice, or giving us Ďcommon curtisy since we go backí? I mean, thatís definitely out of character for him, huh?"

"Yeah...." Elliot said, as he slipped his hand around Oliviaís waist as they continued their walk to their car. "Yeah, thatís really weird...especially since he hates us, and well, we hate him. I have to admit though, the way he said "You and your partner know why Iím here" I was like oh my God! I really thought weíd been seen on a date of ours..." Elliot said, breathlessly as his lips lingered close to Oliviaís lips. They were at the car by now, and he had her slightly pinned against the car, with his hands on both sides of her. Her neck shot back as she felt Elliot caress her lips with his.

"El...not here." Olivia managed to say in between kisses. Things were getting somewhat hot, and she was not about to do anything right in the street. Elliot hung his head, then looked up and smiled at her. It was a look warning her that as soon as they were back home, anything was fair game. Benson laughed as she saw the look Elliot had in his eyes. "Fine, but only when we get home!" she warned, "You just said how you thought Tucker was about to bust us."

"Fine, I see how it is," Elliot said, jokingly, "You want me all to yourself, huh? No audience?"

"Hardly. And I also donít think Cragen would like us using our desks for anything other than paperwork, so donít even think about that, either!"

"Oh, jees...take all the fun out of it why donítcha?" He said as he put the car in drive, and placed a hand on Oliviaís upper thigh.

"No babe, anticipation makes everything better..."

Okay peeps...there it was! Now, first off, i know 'Curtisy" is spelled wrong, but i had no clue how to spell it, and the word perfect thing kept spelling it "Curtsey" so i dunno. Now, I just thought i'd let you all know that this fanfic will come to an end sometime here in the near future. I think 15+ chapters have been a lot, and everybody seemed to really like it. Not to worry, i'll be working on a new fanfic once this one is over and i figure out what i want to write about...oh, and sorry for the shorter chapter, kinda in a hurry...Anyway, thought i'd let you all know. Thanks so much for being supportive, and I hope my fans read my next fanfic, whenever i get around to thinking about that. Anyway, Please let me know what you thought, good and bad comments welcome. How else are you ganna learn? Later!

~BF~

Edited by BensonFanatic, 24 June 2007 - 11:05 AM.

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#93 Mary82

Mary82

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,163 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:18 AM

OMG I freakin loved the little naughty scene by the car. I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for the quick update. I cannot wait to find out who the rat is. This is like a Nancy Drew book. Only better because it is SVU! LOL!
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The power to learn is present in everyone's soul
and the instrument with which each learns is like an eye
that cannot be turned around from darkness to light
without turning the whole body." ~Plato

#94 FAN4EVER

FAN4EVER

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 253 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:51 AM

OMG I freakin loved the little naughty scene by the car. I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for the quick update. I cannot wait to find out who the rat is. This is like a Nancy Drew book. Only better because it is SVU! LOL!

Omg!!! I know. I couldn't stop laughing either.... So now onto that rat??? ummm not a clue who it could be. lol

And Bf i will def. read your next fanfic. Your an amazing writer
Liv: I know your on the re-bound, but if you could keep it out of work that would be Great

El: Doc. Can you translate
Huang: Why do you assume that i speak Chinesse?
El: I heard you order take out once

Diane Neal- That was actually me passed out on the floor. I was not expecting that shot *laughs*

Mariska- I look cute with a gun!

#95 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:08 PM

Omg!!! I know. I couldn't stop laughing either.... So now onto that rat??? ummm not a clue who it could be. lol

And Bf i will def. read your next fanfic. Your an amazing writer

Thanks Fan4ever. i'm glad to hear i have loyal fans! :P Yeah, i dunno when that'll be, i haven't got a clue as to what the next one'll be about, or how i'll write it. Maybe alternating perspectives? nah...that's too limited. Anyway,I'll stop babliling and don't worry, I'll make sure to let everybody know when my knew fanfic will be up...Thanks for the compliments...glad i could get a few laughs!

~BF~

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#96 svulover2008

svulover2008

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 03:58 PM

i am sick on a sunday afternoon and nothing on tv :( this is a great way to spend my time on .... i love it :D i can't wait untill the next chapter

Haung - "This guy has enough personal hygiene supplys to open an salon"
Olivia - "Well so do I but that dosn't make me a murderer"

perp-screw you
Olivia - I"ll screw you harder

Alex -an eye for an eye leaves the whole world blind

Casey-my mother told me storks bring babies and santa comes down the chimney,but you know what when you grow up and realize some of things your parents told you aren't true .

Munch- dose dealing with sexual deviance affect my sex life? The answer is ,No you can ask my blow up doll.
Olivia - where you a car thief in a former life?
fin- no baby a boy scout - always prepared:)
cragen- the law isn't always justice
Alex - who let you in on our drity little secret?

#97 mrslee

mrslee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:28 AM

BF, great chapter!

I loved the car scene, such an Elliot thing to do. Well...what I'd imagine them to be like anyway....

I look forward to chappy 16, and I was glad I was wrong about Tucker finding out. Phew...more secret canoodling!!! The more snogging the better I say!

Great stuff!

Thanks MeGz33!

- Anonymous

#98 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 01:41 AM

Chapter 16 ó Unthinkable ó

"El....Elliot? Hello?" Olivia was waving her hand in front of Elliotís glazed eyes, trying to bring him back to reality. Heíd been doing this the past week more so than Olivia had seen him do at one time. She figured he had a lot on his mind, but what? He refused to tell her anytime she asked, so she started to worry he regretted being with her. Deep down she knew that wasnít true, but what else could it be? Another woman? Maybe he just needed space...they did see each other all day at work, then came home, and were with each other...

"Huh? Oh, sorry hon, spaced out..." Elliot shook his head, as if trying to rid his worries away with a shake. He had been a nervous wreck, and he wasnít sure how to go about doing things. Sure, heíd done it before, but this was different. He loved Olivia, he wanted to make sure he didnít screw up, but it was so hard. He couldnít be alone at all during the day. He shared a squad car with her, his desk was right next to hers, then, they came home together! He needed space to think. How was he supposed to be able to do anything with her right there, talking to him, or asking him what heís thinking about?

Sure, spacing out again...heís been getting more and more distant from me the past week. Whatís going on?

"Elliot, now that youíre back on Earth with us, whatís going on? Iím not one to talk about our Ďfeelingsí and such, but youíve been getting more and more distant with me as the weekís gone on. Is there something we should talk about? Am I doing something wrong?" She was sure it was her who was driving Elliot away. Sure, she didnít think sheíd changed from a month ago, but what else could it be?

"God Olivia, why canít I just be off in my own little world every once and a while? I just, zoned out." He didnít mean to snap at her, but every time he zoned out, and she caught him, she asked him what was wrong. He wasnít ready to tell her, why couldnít she just accept that?

"Fine Elliot. Zone out all you want to. Iím going out." And just like that, she got her coat and purse, and walked out the door. She wasnít about to argue with him. Things had been going so great. Sheíd put her heart out there, sheíd been more vulnerable than she can ever remember, and took a risk. It paid off, this last year and a half had been the best of her life. But was Elliot regretting it? Was it too much of a risk? Was she not worth it? She shook the thought from her head, hoping that work was the cause of Elliotís sudden mood change. She didnít know where she was going as she walked down the sidewalk, but decided for work. Sheíd left files there anyway, so figured this was as good a time as any to pick them up.

It took her half an hour to get the precinct. She threw the car in park, having worked herself into an irritated state while driving over. She walked into the bull pen as several officers were walking out. Fin and Munch werenít there, but of course Cragen was. It was 7:30 in the evening, and he was just about the only one left. Olivia snatched the folders up with such force that papers went flying everywhere. She let out a breath, slammed the folders back on the desk, picked up the dropped papers, then picked up her folders again. As she grabbed for the papers, her hand brushed against a picture, turning it so it faced her. She picked it up, and saw it was of her, Elliot, John, Fin, and Cragen, all standing by each other at a Christmas party theyíd had a few years prior. Elliot was standing with his arm around Olivia, and her head was resting on his shoulder. Fin had his arm over Donís shoulder, and Munch had Finís arm like he was leading a date down the sidewalk. Olivia let out a laugh. Typical Munch, she thought. She set the picture down, and looked up. Cragen had been watching her, noticed that she saw him, and motioned for her to come in. She closed to door behind her, something that she always did. She took the seat that Cragen offered her. She let her neck fall back as far as itíd go, then slowly brought it back up. She was so stressed out, the fight sheíd just had with Elliot, and the fact that they still hadnít caught the mole in their precinct.

"Whatís up Liv? Whatíre you doing here?"

"Ah, I needed to get out of the house, and I remembered I left some files here." She picked up the manila folders, and showed them to Don, then set them down on the edge of his desk. She wasnít 100% percent sure that Don would feel comfortable talking with Olivia about Elliot, sure, sheíd talked to him about some of her other boyfriends, but this was different.

"You needed to get out of the house, or get away from Elliot?" Cragen asked, with is eyebrow raised in that all-knowing way.

"Elliot. Youíve seen the way heís been acting lately. We got into an argument, and I just...I just had to go somewhere."

"Was he going to do something irrational?" He sat up in his chair a little taller. Don had always been like a father figure to Olivia. Heíd been more of a parent to her than her mother had, and she knew that she could almost always come to him with anything. This time, he thought Elliot had tried to hit her, and he was worried. This made Olivia feel a little better. Sure, Elliot may not love her anymore, but at least someone cared about her.

"No, nothing like a physical fight. Heís just, irritating the crap out of me. He keeps Ďzoning outí and just, being silent for long periods of time. At first, I figured a case was messing with his head, but we havenít had any touchy cases, and anytime I ask him whatís wrong, he wonít tell me. Heíll just say heís thinking. Finally, earlier, I asked him about it, and he snapped at me. I didnít feel like fighting, so I just grabbed my coat and left. Heís been a nervous wreck this past week or so, and quite frankly, I think he wantís to break up with me. Whatever though..."

Cragen thought on this before speaking. "Liv, I donít think heís ganna break up with you, but then again, I donít see him as much as you do." Don was thinking there was another reason behind his actions. He didnít want to lead Olivia on, for if he was wrong, that might upset Olivia and Elliot more. But he made a mental note to casually bring it up with Elliot.

"Don, I see the look youíve got. You think heís seeing someone else?" Olivia didnít want admit it to Cragen that she was worrying about this, let alone her self. Her voice quivered as she voiced her worries.

"No Liv, I highly doubt it. He never cheated on Cathy, even when he was sure she was. I donít think heíd do that to you. Heís a family man, always has been. You guys have too much between you for him to insult you like that." He hadnít been thinking that, and told her honestly that he didnít think he was.

They sat and talked a bit more about Elliot, then they drifted towards work. After about an hour and a half of chatting, they said their farewells, and Olivia was on her way. She didnít think she wanted to go back home just yet, so she walked around a bit. It was only 15 blocks, give or take, to her house, sheíd just leave her car at the precinct, and ride in with Elliot. Talking with Cragen had calmed her nerves a bit, so she enjoyed the sweet summer smell as she walked. Even in the city, there was the smell of summer that one could smell at the dead of night. She walked past a coffee shop only about 5 blocks away from her apartment, contemplating getting a coffee when she saw someone she recognized. She saw Elliot sitting, nursing a cop of coffee. She was about to walk in, and apologize for just leaving like she did, she was hoping to talk with him, maybe get to the bottom of this, peacefully, when she saw it. Elliot had leaned to the side, and she saw another woman with him.

Olivia stopped dead in her tracks. She didnít care that she was blocking the entrance for a couple that wanted in. It took all her might not to storm in there and give Elliot a peace of her mind right there. But as soon as she stopped thinking about storming in the place, a single tear rolled down her cheek. She stood, watching for a few minutes. They werenít touching or anything, but it was 9 oíclock at night, and he was with another woman? Olivia stood, her heart breaking, watching the only man sheíd truly loved cheating on her. Finally, someone bumped into her, waking her from her trance. She turned, and began to jog back to her apartment. She got in, threw her keys on the counter, tossed her purse somewhere, and practically ripped her coat when she threw it on the floor. Elliot had gotten her that coat, and she didnít want anything to do with him at this moment. She grabbed a suitcase from beneath her bed, yanking it out, and slammed it onto their bed. She stopped. Their bed. Shaking her head again, she almost broke her arm opening her closet door. She grabbed whatever cloths she could that were within arms length, and threw the hangers at the door. She didnít know why, but throwing things seemed to take a fraction of her anger away. She heard the door open, then close, and Elliot dropping his keys on the counter. She let out a sob, but luckily Elliot didnít hear it. He saw the trail Olivia left, and assumed sheíd had to go to the bathroom so badly, she just threw her stuff down. So he raised his voice so sheíd be able to hear him.

"Hon, Iím home. Listen, we need to have a talk." Elliot paused, waiting for a response. When he didnít get one, he just figured itíd be easier to go on without being interrupted. Heíd just had coffee with an amazing woman, Kelly, whoíd told him how to go about talking to Liv. He made a mental note to thank her once this was all said and done. "Liv, where do you see our relationship at a year or two down the line?" Little did he know, that the next room over, Olivia already knew where there relationship was. Or, lack thereof. She was packing her underwear and personal items, and wanted to get out of there as soon as she could. She let out another sob, one that was more audible than the first one. Elliot heard this, and ran into the bedroom, where he saw Olivia packing her things.

"Olivia? What are you doing?!" He hadnít even said anything yet, and she was packing? Had She seen him and Kelly talking? Had she overheard their conversation? He didnít want her to find out like this. He wanted her to hear it from him, nobody else It was better that way. No hurt feelings of ĎI had to find out through so-and-so?í. Heíd had it planned out too. This ruined everything. Elliot went to pull the suitcase away so he could talk to Olivia, but she caught his hand, and slapped it away. Hard. She looked at him, pointed a finger, and walked towards him. Elliot saw that tears were steadily streaming down her face.

"You come near me again, and Iíll punch you so hard, youíd wish youíd never have even *MET* that whore in the coffee shop." Her voice was fierce and steady. She went back to the other side of the bed, grabbed the suitcase, and made to walk out. Elliot ran out of the room, to the kitchen, and blocked the only exit out of the apartment. He wouldn't let her out of the apartment without hearing what he had to say, even if she'd fight to get past him.

"No. Let me explain. You should hear it from me."

Okay all! There's chapter 16! Hoped you enjoyed! LOL *evil laugh* Don't hate me! That's all i can say! is please don't hate me! I'll post the next chapter later, hopefully sometime tomorrow, after everybody's gotten the chance to read it, and thoughly hate Elliot for what he did. LOL. PLEASE post, this chapter, i'm very impressed with, please let me know how i did. And if anything, leave me a long review, if you wouldn't mind. I'm winding down, and well, maybe if you're good, i'll post my next fanfic! LOL :P (yea, once i think of it!) But please, give me an in-depth detailed review.

Not to tute my own horn, but this is (IMO) up there w/ the chapter where Olivia gets shot, writing wise. I think this was very well written, and i just wanted to see if you guys thought the same. If not, don't be afraid to say so. Please, constructive critisim is good.

~BF~

Edited by BensonFanatic, 26 June 2007 - 01:45 AM.

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#99 mrslee

mrslee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,452 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 02:30 AM

*grins*...I wonder what he needs to talk to her about...hmmm...

Lol...fabulous chapter and I cannot wait for the next one. I'm glad you incorporated that scene in the cafe...good idea.

Uh-oh, Elliot's been a naughty naughty boy...he's...a...manwhore!!
Lol...
Kisses and hugs until tomorrow!
Laura

Thanks MeGz33!

- Anonymous

#100 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 08:20 AM

*grins*...I wonder what he needs to talk to her about...hmmm...

Lol...fabulous chapter and I cannot wait for the next one. I'm glad you incorporated that scene in the cafe...good idea.

Uh-oh, Elliot's been a naughty naughty boy...he's...a...manwhore!!
Lol...
Kisses and hugs until tomorrow!
Laura

Pretty sadistic for him to want to tell her though, eh? He was like seriously upset that she found out before he told her. I'd think that that'd make things a bit easier, don't you? lol.

LOL ROFL MANWHORE! AH! :lol: 100%MrsLee! LOL

Yeah, i couldn't think of anyother way for liv to find out about the "Other Woman" that was that convincing...Anyway, thanks, and i'll post soon, but like i said, i want ppl to hate Elliot for a bit, let the anger brood a bit...

~BF~

---E/O shipper 4 life---

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved