last. fm

#462 carolanna

carolanna

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

Done kerli!

I am putting comments on how sorry I am that as far as I know Goren and Eames will not be on Criminal Intent. I keep thinking the writers etc. see how people feel, they might change their mind.

#463 Marushion

Marushion

world end

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 07 April 2010 - 04:16 PM

Wowzers.. Has nobody actuallY READ this thread at all?

So many random topics and posts.......

everything is crying

last. fm

#464 Marushion

Marushion

world end

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 10:04 PM

NEW RULE:

USA STAY OUT. YOU MAY LIKE YOUR OWN SHOWS ALL YOU WANT, BUT HIRING PEOPLE TO SAY STUFF ABOUT THEM- FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS- IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR SHOW.

YOUR FANS ARE ALREADY PISSED. DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO MAKE IT WORSE?

THANK YOU.

everything is crying

last. fm

#465 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 12:26 PM

NEW RULE:

USA STAY OUT. YOU MAY LIKE YOUR OWN SHOWS ALL YOU WANT, BUT HIRING PEOPLE TO SAY STUFF ABOUT THEM- FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS- IS NOT A GOOD WAY TO SUPPORT YOUR SHOW.

YOUR FANS ARE ALREADY PISSED. DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO MAKE IT WORSE?

THANK YOU.

USA has every right to this forum kerli, aka, Marushion, aka Moark! Bet that's why you're banned finally!!:D You do not make the rules either!!!

Edited by krodgers, 17 February 2011 - 12:27 PM.

Posted Image Krod, LOCI Moderator

#466 ciaddict

ciaddict

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,839 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 06:36 PM

Well, if banning Marushion for speaking the truth is how USA wants to run this forum then I am out of here. Enough is enough.
Posted Image

WELCOME HOME, BOBBY AND ALEX!!!

#467 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:42 PM

You are right, USA does that that right. But not to send people on here to create wind in their fandom - because then, it's not a fandom at all. Fandoms are where the fans gather - not the creators of the show to direct what they want their fans to think. It's just another way the media attempts to control us.

Honestly, I'm also quite sick of arguing with you. I have too many issues in my life, and I really would like if you and the forum weren't one of them. The past is the past, get over it. Get over what I've done. It's not worth getting mad and bragging at me for it now. Just please let it go. These forums have enough trouble as it is, and having issues between you and me, certainly doesn't help a single one of them. Fine!

#468 cpahl2000

cpahl2000

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,212 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:54 PM

Since Eames and Goren left, here became a type of I hate this/that kind of place. I know I´ve been away for a long time but I can see nothing changed.Why is the point to be on a place where we only see if hate for a decision both wanted, instead of see the new CI which I believe isn´t that bad we stay in the same hate routine. Sorry but if Kerli was banned, she asked for it.

#469 Marushion

Marushion

world end

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 08:56 PM

Fine put me on ignore. Fine. See if that solves anything.

Also, it couldn't have been an admin - I checked - all the admins haven't been on since at least January, and it wasn't irisheyes. In fact the only one's who have been on since then, and that are mods and can ban, are the burn notice (I think) mods (Well I can't see if they're online, since they went invisible), and the CI mods. So, I'm going to narrow it down to those 4. But I'm rather confused at to why Burn Notice Mods would do that.

If it wasn't you, the burn notice mods (as far as i know they have no reason to), or Ciaddict, then I am absolutely out of ideas as to who placed said ban. :/

Sorry but if Kerli was banned, she asked for it.

zomg ninja!

But, I never 'asked' for a ban.

Since Eames and Goren left, here became a type of I hate this/that kind of place. I know I´ve been away for a long time but I can see nothing changed.Why is the point to be on a place where we only see if hate for a decision both wanted, instead of see the new CI which I believe isn´t that bad we stay in the same hate routine.

I will agree with you on this. :/ I really hate how this turned out. It's not right. D:

Edited by Marushion, 17 February 2011 - 08:58 PM.

everything is crying

last. fm

#470 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:07 PM

Also, it couldn't have been an admin - I checked - all the admins haven't been on since at least January, and it wasn't irisheyes. In fact the only one's who have been on since then, and that are mods and can ban, are the burn notice (I think) mods (Well I can't see if they're online, since they went invisible), and the CI mods. So, I'm going to narrow it down to those 4. But I'm rather confused at to why Burn Notice Mods would do that.

If it wasn't you, the burn notice mods (as far as i know they have no reason to), or Ciaddict, then I am absolutely out of ideas as to who placed said ban. :/ I have no idea, I just noticed it on your posts. Post away.

zomg ninja!

I will agree with you on this. :/ I really hate how this turned out. It's not right. D:

#471 Marushion

Marushion

world end

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:08 PM

Well then. Somebody has a secret grudge against me. But whatever, i guess.

everything is crying

last. fm

#472 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:09 PM

I didn't ban you, I just noticed it today when I was on the board. I have no idea what's going on. Post away,

#473 Marushion

Marushion

world end

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:11 PM

Yes, you've said that already. Although, I may not completely believe you, I'm not going to argue with you about it. Because that's not going to solve anything. :X

everything is crying

last. fm

#474 ciaddict

ciaddict

• Moderators
  • 8,839 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:11 PM

If it wasn't you, the burn notice mods (as far as i know they have no reason to), or Ciaddict, then I am absolutely out of ideas as to who placed said ban. :/

zomg ninja!

I'm trying to fix it, Kiddo. Evidently someone didn't understand that you put "Banned" on your own profile as a joke and banned you for real. I managed to unban you and now I'm trying to get your posts back. Hang in there...you're doing a great job of growing up Marushion!
Posted Image

#475 Marushion

Marushion

world end

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:14 PM

Well, if ti was that, I'm surprised somebody didn't ban me before because it said banned. I've had it say that for months, but whatever I guess. :/

Also: if it wasn't you Krod, what's up with that announcement you made earlier about being mod on all the forums due to an immature person who may or may not be a member?

edit: 1,234th post! /o/

Edited by Marushion, 17 February 2011 - 09:17 PM.

everything is crying

last. fm

#476 krodgers

krodgers

• Moderators
  • 15,859 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:19 PM

Well, if ti was that, I'm surprised somebody didn't ban me before because it said banned. I've had it say that for months, but whatever I guess. :/

Also: if it wasn't you Krod, what's up with that announcement you made earlier about being mod on all the forums due to an immature person who may or may not be a member?

edit: 1,234th post! /o/

I deleted some selling topics on different forums, has nothing to do with you, I deleted it, done with it.

#477 Marushion

Marushion

world end

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,254 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:21 PM

Selling people typically are bots, that doesn't necessarily equate to the bots or spammers being immature - although spamming tends to be a jerkish thing to do. And plus, bots aren't 'people' they're computer thingies posting ads for companies and such. :3

everything is crying

last. fm

#478 ciaddict

ciaddict

• Moderators
  • 8,839 posts

Posted 17 February 2011 - 09:48 PM

Since Eames and Goren left, here became a type of I hate this/that kind of place. I know I´ve been away for a long time but I can see nothing changed.Why is the point to be on a place where we only see if hate for a decision both wanted, instead of see the new CI which I believe isn´t that bad we stay in the same hate routine. Sorry but if Kerli was banned, she asked for it.

Actually, cphal, everyone is pretty excited and I've not seen anyone trying dredge up what happened to Vincent, Kathryn, and Eric. I have no idea why a post of Marushion's that is eight months old was dredged up. But I can say that Marushion has done a lot of growing up in the last year and should be encouraged, not attacked for something she said eight months ago...a comment I happen to agree with, BTW. And I can say as a moderator that she has done nothing to be banned for. No one seems to know who did it and I've unbanned her now...so hopefully this will all quiet down and we can get back to talking about the show and not each other.
Posted Image

#479 georgus

georgus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 11:50 AM

Actually, cphal, everyone is pretty excited and I've not seen anyone trying dredge up what happened to Vincent, Kathryn, and Eric. I have no idea why a post of Marushion's that is eight months old was dredged up. But I can say that Marushion has done a lot of growing up in the last year and should be encouraged, not attacked for something she said eight months ago...a comment I happen to agree with, BTW. And I can say as a moderator that she has done nothing to be banned for. No one seems to know who did it and I've unbanned her now...so hopefully this will all quiet down and we can get back to talking about the show and not each other.

It seems to me about it know everything, but are silent

PSD Frame

#480 tertex

tertex

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:52 AM

Hello!

I am from Brasil and big fan of CI.

I am looking for a song used in the season 1 episode 5 "Jones". Detective Goren was in a dance club and talking with a woman. I think the music is played by Santana but the FanClub says dont. If you can help replay to me. I looking for that for two years.

Thanks

Tércio
terciotu@uol.com.br

I will see if it is possible add the file with the song here.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved