Hi Bubba here, this is a thread for you guys to show us pictures of your dogs. If you need information on how to post a picture, I have listed it below.
It's quite simple if you have a free account at www.photobucket.com, that's the site that most of us use.
1. You will transfer the picture from your computer to the www.photobucket.com account.
2. Once the image is in the www.photobucket.com account,
3. Click on the the bottom line (of the four) below the thumbnail image.
4. Right click and then select copy that...
5. Point at your reply, Right click, select (left click) Paste - that will paste the image information onto the text area of your reply message...
6. The main restriction on posting images is that they are resized to be not larger than 450 pixels wide and this is to help those on the board that have their screens set to a larger image for viewing. (the edit function on www.photobucket.com has a built in resize function.)
Edited by Bubba_Bridges, 13 February 2008 - 09:36 PM.