• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#41 Mascara

Mascara

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 02:18 PM

I was just looking at the westminster site and i found this little guy and i was wondering if any of you knows what kind of dog it is? I know the picture is a little fuzzy but it is on the main page of westminster's site.

Posted Image

That looks like a Petit Basset Griffon Vendeen.

Here's my Ibizan Hound, Kona. (L-Wynds Momma's Kona Coastal Girl)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image
^The dog on the left is her mom, L-Wynd.

I also have two Mini Longhaired Dachshunds but I don't have pictures on this computer currently and I'm too lazy to upload some right now but I'll keep looking. There should be some around here somewhere.

Edit:
Wow so that didn't take long.
Casey is on the left. She's an 8 year old Black and Tan Double Dapple. And Lexi on the right is a 5 year old Red Dapple. Both are just family companions while Kona is shown. Hopefully soon we will be adding a new Ibizan puppy addition to our family also. :)

Posted Image Posted Image

Edited by Mascara, 10 February 2009 - 02:23 PM.

#42 TMPKennels

TMPKennels

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 December 2009 - 04:22 PM

This is our Aspen...

Posted Image

This is Bobby

Posted Image

They are great dogs...

Wirehaired Pointing Griffons

#43 maryo

maryo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 09:52 PM

Hi Bubba here, this is a thread for you guys to show us pictures of your dogs. If you need information on how to post a picture, I have listed it below.

POSTING PICTURES

It's quite simple if you have a free account at www.photobucket.com, that's the site that most of us use.

1. You will transfer the picture from your computer to the www.photobucket.com account.

2. Once the image is in the www.photobucket.com account,

3. Click on the the bottom line (of the four) below the thumbnail image.

4. Right click and then select copy that...

5. Point at your reply, Right click, select (left click) Paste - that will paste the image information onto the text area of your reply message...

6. The main restriction on posting images is that they are resized to be not larger than 450 pixels wide and this is to help those on the board that have their screens set to a larger image for viewing. (the edit function on www.photobucket.com has a built in resize function.)

#44 maryo

maryo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:23 PM

Posted Image
Violet and Chester.

#45 Ace101

Ace101

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 12:29 PM

My best buddy and I spent Friday night doing a little gambling!!! For those having trouble differentiating: I am wearing a white t-shirt! And my buddy is the white bull with a royal flush!!!! (he didn't know I peeked at his cards)

He was up $175.00 when he departed last night around 1am. I was wondering what he did with his winnings but I put two-and-two together when I stepped outside the front door this morning and saw a pink dog collar laying on the ground next to the porch!!!!! (couldn't he wait at least until he brought her in the house?)

I keep telling him he needs to settle down and start a family!

And those other guys, our poker buddies? Just look at them, drinking beer and smoking cigars!!!! I’m beginning to think they are all just a bad influence……
Posted Image

#46 morganslady

morganslady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,537 posts

Posted 02 February 2011 - 09:11 PM

These are my Shelties. Diamond(blue merle),Buddy(sable and white) and Mojo(tri color)..

Posted Image
Posted Image
Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History

#47 Talen

Talen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 February 2011 - 07:08 PM

This is my dog Raleigh. She is a German Shepherd, a rather small one. At the moment, she is only 54lbs and around 18inches from the ground to the top of her shoulders. Raleigh is a great dog, full of energy and lots of love to hand out and times she thinks she is still a lap dog and tends to sit on the back of the sofa or lay on it to look out the window. She is 7 years old.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#48 Kreuser

Kreuser

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2011 - 10:47 AM

This is Josh (Heywire's Don't Look Now)
German Wirehaired Pointer
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Kreuser, 13 February 2011 - 10:58 AM.

#49 DitchDog

DitchDog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 01:16 PM

This is my girl, Marley. I adopted her from a shelter when she was around 5 months of age. They said she was a German Shepherd/Akita mix, but as she grew the more I knew that she wasn't either of those. She looks more like a Finnish Spitz.....she definately has the characteristics and personality of one!

Posted Image

Edited by DitchDog, 14 February 2011 - 01:18 PM.

#50 OCDogWalks

OCDogWalks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 11:39 AM

These pics are all so cute!...You are making me want to adopt a dog, right now :rolleyes:

Newport Beach dog walking

Newport Beach pet sitting

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved