• Please log in to reply
1824 replies to this topic

#41 ThrillGirl

ThrillGirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 12:07 AM

Side note, am I one of the only people who did the knuckle touch (or "fist bump" as most people call it on here) BEFORE Psych? lol

Yep i did it too, i did the knuckle to knuckle/fist bump, and the one where you hold the fist under your friends and they bump it whith the bottom of there fist and then vice versa :P

i also say DUDE! come on! alot :P and have random moments of crazy idea's and comments and childish antics lol

all my friends are like HEY! SHAWN REMINDS ME OF YOU! but of course they add except he is a guy and you're a girl, so you're a female version of shawn :P ;)

P.S alot of good lists on here, i think we can agree most all of us does at LEAST 50% of them LOL :D

P.P.S i also found it funny when he said it the episode rob a bye baby, about the crazy bread as that is my favorite bread ever! lol :P

Edited by ThrillGirl, 04 January 2008 - 12:14 AM.

#42 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 09:34 AM

Yep i did it too, i did the knuckle to knuckle/fist bump, and the one where you hold the fist under your friends and they bump it whith the bottom of there fist and then vice versa :P

i also say DUDE! come on! alot :P and have random moments of crazy idea's and comments and childish antics lol

all my friends are like HEY! SHAWN REMINDS ME OF YOU! but of course they add except he is a guy and you're a girl, so you're a female version of shawn :P ;)

P.S alot of good lists on here, i think we can agree most all of us does at LEAST 50% of them LOL :D

P.P.S i also found it funny when he said it the episode rob a bye baby, about the crazy bread as that is my favorite bread ever! lol :P

Welcome!

#43 ThrillGirl

ThrillGirl

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 January 2008 - 11:39 AM

Welcome!

THANK YOU! :)

#44 kansas

kansas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 January 2008 - 01:20 AM

when you wish that henry was really your dad even though it seems to have been negative on the fun scale

when you tell your 7 year old nephew to close his eyes and grill him on the number of hats in the room. if he wins, he gets a brownie

when you convince your friends to come up with an urban legend and help spread the word

when you develop a new, very elaborate, personality for each new situation you find yourself in and they usually come with fun accents

when you start basing fic characters off of gus and shawn

since your parents won't let you have a cat (besides, you're deathly allergic) you get two gold fish and name them "little boy cat" and "mrs pickles"

you rejoice when mrs pickles the goldfish gets pregnant because that means shawn and gus are off on another adventure

you go to the mall with the strict intention of buying dexter season one but walk out two hours later with psych season one very bewildered but excited

when people tell you jokes you think "shawn could've done it better"

you wish shawn was your big brother so you could bother him and hang out and maybe you'd have cool observation skills, too

you spell out banana and onion instead of saying them properly

sometimes in class you have "episodes" when you "divine" the answers to the professor's question

more to come...

Edited by kansas, 05 January 2008 - 01:28 AM.

#45 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:16 PM

since your parents won't let you have a cat (besides, you're deathly allergic) you get two gold fish and name them "little boy cat" and "mrs pickles"

you rejoice when mrs pickles the goldfish gets pregnant because that means shawn and gus are off on another adventure

Haha! Welcome!

#46 PineappleRules11

PineappleRules11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 08 January 2008 - 06:08 PM

:lol: When you and your BFF decide who is Shawn and who is Gus (I'm Shawn)

;) And w/e happens to you you decide how it applies to Psych

:unsure: You notice the little things that happen (definitely happened to me)

#47 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 04:37 PM

:lol: When you and your BFF decide who is Shawn and who is Gus (I'm Shawn)

;) And w/e happens to you you decide how it applies to Psych

:unsure: You notice the little things that happen (definitely happened to me)

Welcome :)

#48 Sam132289

Sam132289

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 09 January 2008 - 08:13 PM

When you notice something that most people wouldn't, you wonder if Shawn would be proud of you.

When you're doing something you suddenly stop and think to yourself, "hmmmm, I wonder what Shawn/Gus would think of this?"

The background on your cell phone is a stack of pineapples you just HAD to take a picture of at Stop and Shop.

Edited by Sam132289, 09 January 2008 - 08:20 PM.

#49 Mandee

Mandee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 02:02 PM

• When instead of the second time, it's the seventh (or eighth, or ninth) time an episode loses its initial excitement.
  • You attempt to make a Pineapple Upside-Down cake inside an Easy-Bake oven.
  • On the street you attempt to notice things like Shawn would and suddenly become paranoid that a murder is in the making.
  • When among a field in hopes of digging up about a dozen spots, (Dinasour episode) Gus suddenly mentioned this reminded him of a movie but he didn't know what. You're a Fan if you yelled at the TV, "Holes!" And then laughed for three minutes straight because you know Dulé Hill played a minor role in the movie.
  • Being a huge Dulé fan, you're now conflicted because you're in love with both Shawn and Gus' characters equally (albeit in different ways.)
  • Whenever a conundrum of your everyday-life is solved... knuckle touch! (Ahem. Fist Bump.)

This is such an awesome thread.

First post. Yay.

Edited by Mandee, 10 January 2008 - 02:04 PM.

#50 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 10 January 2008 - 03:50 PM

• When instead of the second time, it's the seventh (or eighth, or ninth) time an episode loses its initial excitement.
  • You attempt to make a Pineapple Upside-Down cake inside an Easy-Bake oven.
  • On the street you attempt to notice things like Shawn would and suddenly become paranoid that a murder is in the making.
  • When among a field in hopes of digging up about a dozen spots, (Dinasour episode) Gus suddenly mentioned this reminded him of a movie but he didn't know what. You're a Fan if you yelled at the TV, "Holes!" And then laughed for three minutes straight because you know Dulé Hill played a minor role in the movie.
  • Being a huge Dulé fan, you're now conflicted because you're in love with both Shawn and Gus' characters equally (albeit in different ways.)
  • Whenever a conundrum of your everyday-life is solved... knuckle touch! (Ahem. Fist Bump.)

This is such an awesome thread.

First post. Yay.

Congrats on your first post lol! Welcome!

#51 bridgecook

bridgecook

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 03:21 PM

your four-year-old can sing almost the whole theme song and does every time he hears it(even when you are watching the first season DVD)!

#52 horselover77

horselover77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:02 PM

Okay, I just wanted to say that I read all of the post from the beginning to the end. I find myself to be guilty of some of them too. :mellow:

#53 horselover77

horselover77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 11 January 2008 - 06:24 PM

You know your a psych fan when you count down to the day when there is a new episode on.
If you are sad to see the season of the show end because there is nothing else on tv that makes you laugh like Psych.

#54 ShawnSpencer

ShawnSpencer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 928 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 02:07 PM

When you squint your eyes like shawn. I do that like crazy. (Not sure if its because of Psych though...)

#55 PsychJujuPineapple

PsychJujuPineapple

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,025 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 03:49 PM

When you squint your eyes like shawn. I do that like crazy. (Not sure if its because of Psych though...)

Haha! Welcome!

#56 ArianaLuvsJames

ArianaLuvsJames

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 February 2008 - 08:55 PM

You know your a Psych fan when your in luv with James Roday ( yay! ) , when you ask EVERYONE you know about it and if you day dream about Shawn Spencer when you should be paying attention to the class! And when you thik youll die if it never gets to friday... And if youve goggle-Earthed James Roday and Dulé' Hill's addresses >.<

Edited by ArianaLuvsJames, 01 February 2008 - 09:35 PM.

#57 stargazer1909

stargazer1909

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 08:04 PM

You Know You're a Psych Fan When:
1.You chuckle to yourself everytime you see a pineapple or a picture of a pineapple or anything pineapple flavored.
2.Your mother asks why you are suddenly so entertained by pineapple and when you explain it to her she starts pointing out everything pineapple just to make you burst into laughter causing strangers to stare.
3.You work your favorite lines from Psych into everyday conversation.
4.You try to recruit everyone to you know to watch Psych because in your opinion it is the best show on t.v.

#58 Pak67

Pak67

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 09:31 PM

I think I have posted here before, but you are really a Psych fan if you belong to this site. Of course. But, yes, like others have said, you think of Shawn and Gus as your friends. Not in a way that you are lonely and living thru your t.v. but just the way that their personalities are, and the way they come across on screen. Like you know them even though you really don't. I mean, there are so many times I think to myself, I would love to go out and party with these guys and I am a 40 year old mother/wife. I mean, I am not old and boring but if I had to go out and go to the bars and had to pick two people that would have to be there, they would be my first choice. It would be a lot of fun. Being a fan of the show means you have a connection with the characters and the show. I just have to say that if a t.v. show can do this to a person then that says a lot. The only thing that I wish is that we could all be in a "live" setting instead of online. It's much easier to discuss the show in person. But I am grateful for this website.

#59 PsychBabe007

PsychBabe007

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 518 posts

Posted 02 February 2008 - 09:44 PM

You know you're a psych fan when...

You use quotes and punchlines from the show in conversation without thinking.
You laugh every time you see a pineapple.
You actually respond to this thread.
You start introducing your best friend as something different everytime.
You start asking your carpool buddies to ride in silence.

Or if you are as sad as me, you crack up your friends by watching Psych and speaking the entire episode aloud with the cast as they say their lines.... verbatim. God I love this show. LOL

#60 Shmooel_Cohen

Shmooel_Cohen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 04 February 2008 - 10:03 PM

the first two definately apply to me. I also have the theme song on my ipod, and i am totally shocked when someone doesn't know what it is.

you also know your a psych fan if you actually know who Dulé Hill is... and can point him out in another show or movie (he is in The Gaurdian).

How did you get the song on your iPod, I can't find it on iTunes?

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved