• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#1 smalltowngal

smalltowngal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:12 PM

Does anyone have any pictures from season 6-7 of Mariska?  I'm having my hair cut this weekend and saw an episode where I absolutely love her hair, but I need to have a clear picture to take to my stylist. Please HELP!

#2 svuswimmer

svuswimmer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:22 PM

im sure theres a picture of her in the pictures and captions thread.

#3 elliv16

elliv16

Trigger Happy Girlfriend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,226 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 06:40 PM

Does anyone have any pictures from season 6-7 of Mariska? I'm having my hair cut this weekend and saw an episode where I absolutely love her hair, but I need to have a clear picture to take to my stylist. Please HELP!

I just got my hair cut like that too. I found a lot of pics on google to show the hair dresser
"Michael and Fiona love each other, and they hate each other. But it's always each other."
Posted Image

#4 Mary82

Mary82

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,163 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 07:00 PM

I am sorry to say this guys but I liked Mariska's hair better in season 7 then now. I guess I just do not like her bangs. Sorry :unsure:
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The power to learn is present in everyone's soul
and the instrument with which each learns is like an eye
that cannot be turned around from darkness to light
without turning the whole body." ~Plato

#5 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 16 January 2007 - 09:10 PM

hey u guys, i was considering geting a hair cut like livs (i love her hair in the 6-7 seasons) if anyone DOES happen to find a great pic of her hair, could you please post it? i've looked on google, but haven't really turned up any 6 and 7 season hairstyles. only her w/ a ponytail, or really short hair. I don't like the p-tail as much as in seasons 6 and 7 i dunno, but i like it better w/o the pony tail. anyways, thanks in advance! :)
9 Attagirls * I've missed you guys!*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---E/O shipper 4 life---
There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way, and having known them, we will never be the same. ~ Unknown~

#6 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 03:56 PM

Try www.mariskahargitay.org....

If a doctor, lawyer or dentist had 40 people in his/her office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them allwith professional excellence for 9 months, then he/she might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job" - Donald Quinn

Teacher Appreciation Week

#7 saRah41

saRah41

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,142 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 04:10 PM

I am sorry to say this guys but I liked Mariska's hair better in season 7 then now. I guess I just do not like her bangs. Sorry :unsure:

Really??!? I LOVE her hair now. I don't mind the bangs so much, but she should wear her hair down more, kind of like her 'Got Milk' add.

"because love is in the detail - the little things that my heart never fails to detect"

MAD4SVU & SARAH41: BUDS GOING GREEN FOR LIFE!!!!!!

#8 SVUPSU06

SVUPSU06

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:05 PM

I don't really like them too much either. I think they are too thick...but I still think she looks good anyway :)

#9 elliotfan

elliotfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 05:11 PM

i think this season is the best she's had
]

bobby:she got me good ......... alex: then let's get her back
huang: do you ever gamble elliot? .......... elliot: only with birth control
dobby: socks is my favorite clothes sir!

#10 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:16 PM

I agree....my hair style is like hers now...as the seasons went on the hairstyles got better....I hated the black hair and the really short hair....

If a doctor, lawyer or dentist had 40 people in his/her office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them allwith professional excellence for 9 months, then he/she might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job" - Donald Quinn

Teacher Appreciation Week

#11 elliotfan

elliotfan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,478 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:26 PM

I...I hated the black hair and the really short hair....

me too, made her look too manish
]

bobby:she got me good ......... alex: then let's get her back
huang: do you ever gamble elliot? .......... elliot: only with birth control
dobby: socks is my favorite clothes sir!

#12 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:27 PM

I absolutly dispised the black hair. Along w/ the sorth cut in season 2. Like i said before, season 6 and 7 was (i think) the best for length, style and color. I like how she could pretty much do anything w/ it...not just one style which is what she seems to have now. Back in a pony tail with the same amount of bangs. I wish that she'd at least do something w/ her bangs. Move 'em around a bit, ya know?

---E/O shipper 4 life---
There are special people who touch our lives in a certain way, and having known them, we will never be the same. ~ Unknown~

#13 SVUgal1318

SVUgal1318

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 07:44 PM

Sorry I didn't have time to read the entire thread but here's some pics. Hope they help. I did the same thing.

Posted Image

and

Posted Image

~Lee
Here's the truth about the truth; it hurts. So we lie.

McDreamy's sister is McBitchy.

My gym teacher used to call me a retarded gazelle with spastic disorder. - Munch

You see this? What you're doing; being Dreamy. It doesn't help me. It hurts me. It messes with my head.

#14 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 09:33 PM

Posted Image
Too bad this isn't in color. But this is the hairstyle that i prefer her with.
please tell me if you can see it! Thanks! :)

Edited by BensonFanatic, 17 January 2007 - 09:34 PM.

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#15 SVUOliviaFan16

SVUOliviaFan16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 505 posts

Posted 17 January 2007 - 11:36 PM

I totally just got my hair cut this weekend... and got home and straightened it... and then the first thing I said was *SVU OLIVIA SEASON 1*... I know... not her best hair... but it was better than some... but that's what it looks like and I really like it... and I was very excited! :D
Liv:Because then the abuse becomes real, if you keep quiet, you can pretend its not.

My fav. SVU quote ever!

#16 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 05:27 PM

I totally just got my hair cut this weekend... and got home and straightened it... and then the first thing I said was *SVU OLIVIA SEASON 1*... I know... not her best hair... but it was better than some... but that's what it looks like and I really like it... and I was very excited! :D

lucky! i've asked some of my friends, and they said no, and then i've asked some of my other friends, and they've said sure....i dunno. I'm just afraid that sometihng'll go wrong, or it won't look good on me, then it'll take FOREVER to grow back, and ppl will make fun of me, and everything :unsure: but i'd really like to try liv's season 6 and 7 look. That was *like i said b4* my fav. i dunno tho...you guys think i should be daring, and take a pic of marish w/ her sweet haircut in, and ask them to do that for me?

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#17 stablerfancutie

stablerfancutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 06:23 PM

I just got my hair cut like two weeks ago. It is about the length of her hair last season, but I think a little differently styled. I was really afraid to get it cut that much but when I went to school everybody loved it. If you are going to get it cut that length, and it was kinda long before, I would advise getting it cut to a length where you would still be able to put it in at least a short ponytail. That way if something does go wrong or you don't like it, you can still put it up and it will look normal. Hope this advice helps! :D

#18 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 06:27 PM

I just got my hair cut like two weeks ago. It is about the length of her hair last season, but I think a little differently styled. I was really afraid to get it cut that much but when I went to school everybody loved it. If you are going to get it cut that length, and it was kinda long before, I would advise getting it cut to a length where you would still be able to put it in at least a short ponytail. That way if something does go wrong or you don't like it, you can still put it up and it will look normal. Hope this advice helps! :D

Thank you! :D although, i don't really put it up now. My mom says that i look better w/ longer hair...but i've had the same style forever it seems....i dunno. i do wanna change it up...and, my hair'll always grow back.....thanks 4 the advice! :)

---E/O shipper 4 life---

#19 stablerfancutie

stablerfancutie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 78 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 06:31 PM

No problem! I know exactly how you feel! My hair was about down to my chest and I had had it that way for forever, and I never did anything with it. Now that i got it cut I can curl it, put it up, or leave it down and it looks good. If you have a good stlyist like mine, I am sure you will love it!

#20 BensonFanatic

BensonFanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 18 January 2007 - 06:36 PM

No problem! I know exactly how you feel! My hair was about down to my chest and I had had it that way for forever, and I never did anything with it. Now that i got it cut I can curl it, put it up, or leave it down and it looks good. If you have a good stlyist like mine, I am sure you will love it!

well, i go 2 a good place, i just have to hope i don't get this one lady! lol i think that if show them a few pic's of liv's hair, then it'll turn out great. I mean i don't do anything w/ my hair, it's just down. i'd really love 2 do something different w/ my hair....

---E/O shipper 4 life---

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved