Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Backstage Access With Wix Wichmann Is Back!

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 10:49 AM

Want to know what really goes on behind the scenes at Nashville Star? Comedian Wix Wichmann will be your guide with his exclusive online series, "Backstage Access with Wix Wichmann." You won't believe what you'll see and hear from the contestants as Wix rustles up all the inside dirt before the cameras start rolling.

In the premiere episode for Season Five, Wix gets down to business and begins quizzing the 10 new finalists. Click below to view it!

http://www.usanetwor.../wix/index.html

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 __Katy__

__Katy__

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,946 posts

Posted 19 December 2006 - 07:15 PM

Want to know what really goes on behind the scenes at Nashville Star? Comedian Wix Wichmann will be your guide with his exclusive online series, "Backstage Access with Wix Wichmann." You won't believe what you'll see and hear from the contestants as Wix rustles up all the inside dirt before the cameras start rolling.

In the premiere episode for Season Five, Wix gets down to business and begins quizzing the 10 new finalists. Click below to view it!

WOW no thoughts all day on this? Well I kinda found it amusing that only one contestant even said just plain country as an aswer to what music they do. And I thought that pictures were decieving with Joshua. He was kinda funny and I expected a bore. No good reason for it I just did. A few girls got on my nerves. Not their fault though. I mean I'm confused too...does strip poker mean you take your clothes off??? Is Tuna chicken or fish??? :blink: I think I have a headache now so imagine them poor ladies. That Wix asks tough questions. ;)

#3 highland_4

highland_4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,180 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:33 AM

I don't usually like these things, but I found these to be interesting..

First impressions:

Anyone want to play strip scrabble?

Whitney may be "the pickle" with talent. (for those of you who don't think KP is talented)

I just eliminated anyone who answered "Prius"

Tim seems to have emerged as a "contestant" favorite

I may have more thoughts later, but what say you?

#4 Crowns

Crowns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,540 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 10:55 AM

I'm so glad they're doing this again! Love Wix and love to watch him interact with the contestants. He cracked me up last season with some of the questions he came up with :) And judging by the first episode, this season promises to offer the same fun!

#5 luckydog14

luckydog14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:01 PM

"The next time we see them they'll be moving in together."

Hmmmmmmmmmm. That's not exactly the same as "moving into the Opryland Hotel". I had assumed the hotel roommates continued. RUMOR TIME! Is the shared house back in the picture?
luckydog

#6 luckydog14

luckydog14

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,503 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 02:10 PM

I don't usually like these things, but I found these to be interesting..

First impressions:

Anyone want to play strip scrabble?

Whitney may be "the pickle" with talent. (for those of you who don't think KP is talented)

I just eliminated anyone who answered "Prius"

Tim seems to have emerged as a "contestant" favorite

I may have more thoughts later, but what say you?

I enjoyed the clip. They had me grinning.

Isn't if funny how much more relaxed they are answering the questions from Wix than most were when it comes to the video blogs last year? :) I have three words for the contestants relative to the video blogs: Prepare, Perform, Retake. :D

Make them as enjoyable as the Wix interviews! They don't have to be funny. Just share what you have been doing because we don't see that! The secret, for me, lies in your providing details!
luckydog

#7 karenewes

karenewes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 20 December 2006 - 07:38 PM

:) I enjoyed the clips. It is nice to get a peek at their personalities. I am looking forward to the show!

We're off and running...

#8 Nana4

Nana4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 21 December 2006 - 11:12 AM

I enjoy the clips as well. I like to know a little bit about them before the show starts!

Edited by Nana4, 21 December 2006 - 11:14 AM.

#9 xmaskat

xmaskat

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,059 posts

Posted 26 December 2006 - 04:07 PM

Grrr... for some reason I can not get the video to work. I had tried changing my pop up blocker settings and still no luck. Anyone have any suggestions of what might be wrong, why I can't even get the links to work??
So much Reality TV, so little time! Currently watching: American Idol, Dancing With the Stars, Celebrity Apprentice, Deadliest Catch, Coal, ANTM, Ru Paul's Drag Race, The Biggest Loser, Top Chef Masters, America's Best Dance Crew, CMT Next Superstar

coming up: The Voice, Hell's Kitchen, Master Chef, So You Think You Can Dance, The Bachelorette, Karaoke Battle USA, America's Got Talent, & Fashion Star.

VCR don't fail me now...

#10 ErwinG

ErwinG

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,019 posts

Posted 27 December 2006 - 05:42 PM

good way to get to know these finalists ... can't wait for the season to start ... ;)

#11 Nana4

Nana4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 31 December 2006 - 03:34 AM

Yep Erwin, I agree. I'm so anxious for show to get started. I enjoyed the interviews with WW but still not enough for me to make an informed prediction. Wish them all the best. :D

#12 IronChefAtlanta

IronChefAtlanta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 08:31 AM

"The Princess Bride or The Queen?"

DUH! Isn't it obvious? Helen Mirren is a goddess... and Robin Wright (Penn) is a mere mortal!

And of course Dustin Wilkes chose the goddess Helen Mirren, because he knows it takes a goddess to play a queen.

DUSTIN WILKES FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

#13 moleculo

moleculo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:34 AM

"The Princess Bride or The Queen?"

DUH! Isn't it obvious? Helen Mirren is a goddess... and Robin Wright (Penn) is a mere mortal!

And of course Dustin Wilkes chose the goddess Helen Mirren, because he knows it takes a goddess to play a queen.

DUSTIN WILKES FOR PRESIDENT!!!!

No clue what any of this means. I like baseball and stuff.

#14 IronChefAtlanta

IronChefAtlanta

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,473 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 11:05 AM

So you only watch movies about baseball? That must suck.

The Princess Bride is a movie from 1987, based on the William Goldman novel of the same name. It's pretty true to the book, too.

The Queen is a movie from 2006, based on several weeks in the life of Queen Elizabeth II of England after the death of Diana, Princess of Wales.

Helen Mirren is the actress who plays Queen Elizabeth II in The Queen. She is a goddess, meaning that she is a woman of immeasurable grace and beauty and strength.

Robin Wright (Penn) is the actress who plays Princess Buttercup in The Princess Bride. She is a mere mortal, meaning that, while nice to look at, she has not accomplished nearly as much as Helen Mirren.

Dustin Wilkes is one of the contestants this season. He is not a goddess, because he is male. To date, he is a mere mortal, but perhaps if he were to play Queen Elizabeth II, he could aspire to immortality, too...? Maybe...

As far as I know, neither of these three have ever played baseball, though I'm sure Helen Mirren could do it... if, that is, she even knows what it is, which I doubt, because she's British, and they play cricket and eat crumpets. Robin Wright Penn probably knows what baseball is, since she's American, but I doubt she's ever played. Dustin Wilkes might have played baseball at some point in his life, but he's a country singer now, so I'd have to assume it has become less of a priority to him. He might watch it, though.

Of course, he did pick The Queen... so who knows?

No clue what any of this means. I like baseball and stuff.

#15 patns

patns

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,836 posts

Posted 03 January 2007 - 10:52 PM

Well, glad that is all sorted out!

I actually came to see what is taking Wix so long with the 2nd episode, but I'll take whatever form of enlightenment is offered.

What does one whose only interest is baseball do with all the time that is not baseball season?

#16 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 05 January 2007 - 03:42 PM

Episode 2: Bellboy Wix hops into action by helping the finalists get comfortable in their new surroundings at the Gaylord Opryland resort. Find out who's been paired together and what they think of their new roommates.

USANetwork.com Admin

#17 chris_bu_4

chris_bu_4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,833 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:40 PM

it won't load on my computer, *sighs*
facebook.com/chris.budziszewski

#18 Nana4

Nana4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 07 January 2007 - 03:14 PM

Interesting 2nd interviews with Wix and contestants. You never know what he's going to ask or which direction Wix will go with his interviews. :lol: :rolleyes:

#19 Ivotechris

Ivotechris

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 03:30 PM

OOOO I love these they make me laugh so much especially last years...Chris and Casey were so darn funny lol

#20 Nana4

Nana4

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,633 posts

Posted 08 January 2007 - 07:44 PM

OOOO I love these they make me laugh so much especially last years...Chris and Casey were so darn funny lol

I have to agree with you on this one...They were so funny & so was Kristen. :lol: ;)

Edited by Nana4, 08 January 2007 - 07:44 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved