• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 HersheyBearsWoo

HersheyBearsWoo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 12:36 PM

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find a list of USA network movies that came out in the 90's. There was a movie that I watched a few times, but I can't find the tape that I recorded it on and I can't remember the name. If someone remembers a movie about young woman who took over her father's business when he dies and her and her mother go and stay with a rich old boyfriend of her mother's and the daughter ends up falling in love with the son and she helps him win a boat race. She also tells a story about her dad telling her to make a wish on the stars. If anyone remembers this movie or has a list of movies, please send it to me, I would really appreicate it.

Thanks!!!!

#2 goldustlady

goldustlady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 December 2006 - 01:57 PM

Just wondering if anyone knows where to find a list of USA network movies that came out in the 90's. There was a movie that I watched a few times, but I can't find the tape that I recorded it on and I can't remember the name. If someone remembers a movie about young woman who took over her father's business when he dies and her and her mother go and stay with a rich old boyfriend of her mother's and the daughter ends up falling in love with the son and she helps him win a boat race. She also tells a story about her dad telling her to make a wish on the stars. If anyone remembers this movie or has a list of movies, please send it to me, I would really appreicate it.

Thanks!!!!

#3 randys1girl

randys1girl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,006 posts

Posted 10 February 2007 - 04:25 AM

Thanks!!!!

If you know of an actor or actress who was in it, I have TiVO and I might be able to find it that way. Or better yet, put the actor/actress' name into Google and put USA network after it. You might come up with something.

Andrea

#4 Enaka4SVU

Enaka4SVU

• Validating
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,876 posts

Posted 24 February 2007 - 05:54 PM

I am so happy they released Face/Off this week. Those lead actors are my favorites!!! :)

#5 darlinsummer

darlinsummer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:54 PM

Thanks!!!!

#6 darlinsummer

darlinsummer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 06:55 PM

Hearts Adrift with Sydney Penny

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0116505/

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved