• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 MonkFanToo

MonkFanToo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 03:03 AM

We will be welcoming Michael Shalhoub as our special actor guest at MonkFest 2007. He will, among other things, be answering fan questions about his roles on MONK and about TV & film acting vs. stage acting based upon his experience in each medium. If you have any questions for Michael, please post them here on this thread, and we will then pose them to Michael at MonkFest '07... The answers will be posted to those questions here on this thread a week AFTER MonkFest '07 concludes.

Michael, who's publicity photo will be posted here on this thread very soon, played Ronnie Abrash in "The Missing Granny" Monk episode and Ned the Beekeeper in "Bumps his head... (You can view those characters' photos on the "New! MONKFEST 2007 Info & Sign Up" topic thread.)

Thanks,
--Lee
MONKFEST 2007 - March 9 - 12, 2007 - Four Seasons USA Treetop Village - Lake Ozark, Missouri (To sign up and get on the list to receive the MONKFEST '07 Invite/Info booklet pack, please PM me. You will then be added to the mailing list...)

#2 Twinrogers

Twinrogers

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 12:08 PM

This is the photo Michael Shalhoub has generously donated to the auction!

#3 Raven

Raven

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 05:07 PM

That sure is a good photo of Michael!

Lee, are the people that are signed up to go to MonkFest supposed to write questions here, or will we just ask our questions when we get there and actually talk to Michael?

#4 MonkFanToo

MonkFanToo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 06:11 PM

Raven,

Either way! Or, both! Sometimes one thinks of "a good question" but when the actual time comes and one is at an event such as MonkFest, the mind goes blank! And one is left saying, "I had all these really good questions--but I can't think of them right now!"

--Lee

#5 Tami

Tami

Monk Magnet

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,300 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:54 AM

I met one of Tony and Michael's nieces online and she was so excited when I told her about this! She wrote:

Quote:

thats awesome~ He was so excited to be on the show! He usually does a lot of comedy improv! Thanks for letting me know!

Let me never fall into the vulgar mistake of dreaming
that I am persecuted whenever I am contradicted
~~ Ralph Waldo Emerson

#6 redactress

redactress

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:00 PM

Too cool for words!!

#7 MonkFanToo

MonkFanToo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,106 posts

Posted 28 November 2006 - 12:31 AM

"Bump up" for Rave et al. ...

--Lee

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved