• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 alex455

alex455

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 25 November 2006 - 02:45 AM

What should or would happen in last episode? Adrian might die in the last episode, but I'm not sure if I would like to see this (it's better idea for any other episode but not for last) (This propositions are from tv.com Monk message board.

Monk should find out who Trudy's killer is and have some sort of inner content with the punishment that they recieve.
Monk should be reunited with Monica from Season 1 (Remember her?) and maybe even start to date her? (Something would have obiously had to happen to her husband.)
Monk should really see Tommy again. It really wouldn't be as special without him.
Monk should be able to cope with some of his phobias a bit easier.
Monk should be content with his job- Whether it be he is reinstated, or is still a consultant they should make him happy with it.
Like in Mr. Monk vs. The Cobra, when Monk finds Trudy's killer, he should be able to see her. She should say that she's proud of him, loves him, and that he's given her the justice she deserves.
They should end it after Monk sees Trudy.

And I think to see how Monk dies is not that bad idea. Just think about it. No one know what happend, when he die and why and who killed him. They just found a tape where Stot and Randy see how Monk dies. But they still don't have a body. Someone send to the station a wipe with blood. It's Monks blood. Then (of course) everything back to normal because Monk isn't death. He's kiddnaped by some lunatic and schizophrenic who thinks that Monk killed his wife and son. Stot, Randy and Natalie finds Monk and they cancel the funeral. Isn't that a very good idea? I think it is but of course not for finale episode.

In final episode they should do this:

Monk find Trudy's killer

He falls in love (I don't know in who)

He's reinstated to the police

and everything back to half normal

Why half? 'Cause Monk without his phobias couldn't be still Monk

What do you thinkin'? What end should be in last episode of Monk? Have any ideas?

#2 crazychrismonker

crazychrismonker

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 603 posts

Posted 26 November 2006 - 11:54 PM

I'm about 80% certain that the final episode will have him find Trudy's killer and bring about some form of justice toward. He could die in the process, which I wouldn't mind if it's the best dramatic option for the situation, and at least in that case the two of them would be together forever. If it's possible, I would like to see them put as many of the series's noteworthy characters into the finale as they can, just so everyone can send it off in style

#3 Beholder

Beholder

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,691 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:03 AM

IMO.....Monk should find Trudy's killer then the PD(looking all proud) should offer him his job back....but....Monk should say ...."Thank You , but no." AND Randy & Stot should join him in a private detective agency. IMO, they would have a lot more freedom to do what they all do best, and they would all probably make MUCH more money & they could have novels written (by LG), based on their actual cases.

B
I can't believe I have to go back to work already.....but....I'm on vacation Friday.
Killing vacation time...is this a case for Monk?
(Say YES....please? I'll tell you all I know. )
God, I love this show & bboard. Happy hoildays gang....and to all... a goodnight.

#4 alex455

alex455

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,210 posts

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:05 AM

Very interesting. May be they'll do an episode where some of prisons which Monk of course put into jail run away and they'll try to kill Monk. What about that idea?

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved