• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 Mr_KLC

Mr_KLC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 09:30 AM

There has been some back-and-forth debate within WWE about the plans following tonightís Loser Leaves RAW match between Kane and Umaga. The original plan was definitively for the loser (expected to be Kane) to head to SmackDown, but some have been pushing for the individual to instead jump to ECW, as a way of bolstering that rosterís star power. As of this writing, a move to SmackDown! is still the most likely, but there are some in favor of the other idea.

I would like him better on Smackdown. Smackdown needs the ratings more than ECW right now because they are with a new network (CW) that will probably have a shorter leash. With Kane and Benoit back, you definitely have the potential for more storylines in a 2 hour format.

#2 Mr_KLC

Mr_KLC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 11:48 AM

Gerweck.net is now reporting that Kane will be going to Smackdown.

#3 Caliban

Caliban

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 04:54 PM

I wouldn't trust any website that has a news item saying "Marty Jannetty fired again?" and a story immediately after saying "Jannetty not fired?". I mean come on.

There's only a few reputable wrestling news sites out there, and about 100 sites that steal it from the good ones, or just plain make it up... it's a safe bet that gerweck.net is one of the latter.

#4 Slash

Slash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 04:56 PM

It more than likely kane will go and fued with taker or someone. or maybe join taker for a bod reunion.
"They tell me I'm a sexual Jedi."

#5 Selene

Selene

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 105 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 06:57 PM

He should go to Smackdown. I know that if he goes there I would watch it a lot more than I do right now.

#6 howie

howie

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 October 2006 - 07:12 PM

its bad that kane is going to smackdown...scratch that it would be good he will be with his brother the Undertaker again that would be reunion of the big red monster and the deadman its not fair damn u estrada! who cost him his raw career estrada is goin to pay for that.

#7 Mr_KLC

Mr_KLC

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 11 October 2006 - 10:20 AM

Hey Caliban, Kane was on Smackdown last night. I guess Gerweck is not so bad afterall, huh?

#8 Caliban

Caliban

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 06:53 AM

You realise that Kane to Smackdown is one of the most obvious things to happen in about 15 years?

Gerweck = [censored].

#9 Slash

Slash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 05:11 PM

once again maybe a taker vs kane fued or a bod reunion.

#10 Slash

Slash

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,333 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 04:09 PM

As soon as they said it would be a loser leave raw match i knew that kane would leave and go to smackdown.

#11 POWERade

POWERade

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 142 posts

Posted 16 October 2006 - 12:34 PM

Kane to Smackdown, to build up a fued with 'Taker, leading to Undertaker's retirement match at Wrestlemania.

anyone remember the last draft when Kane told Bischoff "I don't care what show I end up on, it just better not be the same one as my brother"

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved