Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

What happened to Randy Dishes' girlfriend?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Happy

Happy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 10:36 AM

Last year the season ended with Randy Dish waving goodbye to his girlfriend who was an airline stewardess. It seemed Randy had really fallen for this lady. What happened to her? Did I miss something?
Thank you.
Debbie

#2 iguanamiaman

iguanamiaman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 220 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 10:49 AM

I don't remember off hand if anything was explicitly said about her, but one gets the feeling that none of Randy Disher's girlfriends are either real or that the love is equally requited. They tend to just be filler side plots.

#3 Teresa1643

Teresa1643

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,549 posts

Posted 20 August 2006 - 02:03 PM

You're thinking of Crystal Smith, the wallet model. That scene was at the end of "Mr. Monk and the Employee of the Month" an episode in the first half of season three. She was real and seemed to like Randy a lot. In fact she says, "I love you, Randy" as she drives away. Apparently it didn't last long. By the time we get to "Cabin Fever" (second half third season) Randy is dating the duplicitous gang moll. He mentioned a girlfriend in "Sleeping Suspect" (second season) who gave him a tie. I think that's the extent of Randy's love life so far.
<i> I can't debate you if you talk gibberish that sounds kind of like something a chimney sweep from Mary Poppins would say.</i>

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved