• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

#1 HisGirlFriday

HisGirlFriday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:20 PM

Hi! Does anyone know where I can download the Psych theme song in mp3? Who sings this song???
Thanks!!!
~HisGirlFriday

#2 Crazy4Walt

Crazy4Walt

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:26 PM

Well, I believe a band called the Friendly Indians created this song specifically for Psych.

I don't think this song can be found on any mp3's yet...Maybe it'llbe on the website one day.

#3 zonie23

zonie23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 11 August 2006 - 11:32 PM

Don't you people read the production blogs? They're great.

The PSYCH theme was put up a couple of weeks ago on the production blog - it's here.

Production blog 5

#4 HisGirlFriday

HisGirlFriday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:35 AM

Thanks zonie23! ...But I can't get it to work. My player (windows media - not sure which one but this is a brand new computer) says it cannot play the file. Is anyone else having trouble?? ........Any suggestions???
Thanks!!!

#5 zonie23

zonie23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 11:13 AM

Oooh bummer. The one of hte blog totally worked for me. Anyone else know where to get the psych theme song???

#6 Mrbosseigh

Mrbosseigh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:28 PM

HisGirl - try another media player. Quicktime or Winamp will work. I've had some issues with the file playing on windows media player myself. One of those alternate players will work until they can upload another version of the song.

#7 sulax2007

sulax2007

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:32 PM

I can't download the song, but I can listen to it as much as I want. On the web. It sucks. I wanna put it on my Ipod.

#8 zonie23

zonie23

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 03:48 PM

You might have better luck on the Friendly Indians website. Give it a try.

www.friendlyindians.com

#9 xd16

xd16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 05:37 PM

On the production blog where it says download mp3, right click and then click "Save target as" and save it to your computer, open in in iTunes and transfer it to your ipod.

#10 theQuestion

theQuestion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 06:59 PM

I downloaded the file from both USA and Friendly Indians, and in both cases I got the same result. None of my players can open it. When I tried to use RealPlayer, I got an error saying that "The file contains unexpected data and may be corrupt." It appears we need to wait for whoever is in charge of such things to upload a better version of the song.

#11 xd16

xd16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:05 PM

Well dude, you're talking to a guy who knows squat about computers.. Wait, I take that back.. I just learned yesterday where the microphone plugs in.

#12 BlueMoon

BlueMoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:28 PM

Hey, XD: Don't sweat it. Even those of us who spend every day on a computer have to constantly learn new things. Fortunately, there's a great market for how-to manuals online and in bookstores. We all are constantly learning. I think it's like nurturing a plant: You don't grow, you die. Good luck!

#13 BlueMoon

BlueMoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 07:29 PM

Thanks very much. It's a rockin' song that captures well the whimsy and energy of the show.

#14 HisGirlFriday

HisGirlFriday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 12 August 2006 - 10:42 PM

I agree! ...I wonder if the friendly indians will write more songs for the show...maybe release a CD??? hope so!
...actually, I haven't had time but I need to check out their site..maybe they already have a CD but this is the first I've heard of them.
...hmmm, Blue Moon Investigations...are you by any chance a detective???

#15 Mrbosseigh

Mrbosseigh

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 02:53 PM

HisGirl - yes the friendly indians have put out a couple of cds. check out www.friendlyindians.com to order one!
I had the same problem with using Windows Media Player for the themesong. Quicktime works though. Hopefully they can get another version uploaded to the site for us to enjoy.

I know... you know.....

#16 HisGirlFriday

HisGirlFriday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:27 PM

Where do I go to listen to it on the web????
P.S. Thank You! to everyone for your helpful suggestions but I can't seem to get anything to work...

~HisGirl

#17 HisGirlFriday

HisGirlFriday

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 07:44 PM

Leland~ Thanks for this suggestion! I don't have quicktime but I'll get it and give it a try...cross your fingers for me!

I KNOW....YOU KNOW...! Oh, it ROCKS!!!!

#18 xd16

xd16

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 872 posts

Posted 13 August 2006 - 10:05 PM

I use this thing called WinAmp, and it seems to work fine with the song.. If that quicktime thingy doesn't work, you should search and install winamp, im not sure how, because i got my brother to do it. Like I said, I'm not a computer genius.

#19 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 09:00 AM

It's just an mp3 file, nothing special. Save it to your computer and use whatever program you normally use to play mp3s.

USANetwork.com Admin

#20 Islandgirl81

Islandgirl81

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 14 August 2006 - 11:53 AM

I really love the fact that they HAVE a theme song. That is to say, a song with words written specifically for this show. So many shows in the past decade have turned to either using old rock songs as their theme songs (i.e. the various CSI shows) or just having instrumental music or voice-overs during the opening credits. I like theme songs!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved