10 replies to this topic

#1 Elien

Elien

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:23 AM

Look here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0814805/
Alexia Fast is credited as 'Maia' . She's around 12 years old I think, if you take a look at the other roles this girl has played.

I know they're not going to get rid of Conchita, but I swear to god if Diana and Maia will not come together again I will stop watching this show!!!

#2 Cuddly4402

Cuddly4402

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:30 AM

Imdb is worthless for future eps, as anyone can add, change or delete entries - and frequently do (as a joke, or to wind people up).

#3 kitten0781

kitten0781

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:31 AM

This may seem weird but the other actress might play Maia in 1847, but when they bring her home she is back to her same age and is Conchita again. I really don't know.

#4 NeverTaken

NeverTaken

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:39 AM

I wouldn't worry about it, that other actress is credited in Gone pt. 1 on that site too, we know she didn't potray Maia in that episode.

ZjP

#5 Abby2006

Abby2006

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 06:04 PM

thats wrong they show keep the same actress and not change her. i swear if they screw this show up we are so redoing it. some how!!

#6 LeadingLady

LeadingLady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,039 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 08:03 PM

Quote:

This may seem weird but the other actress might play Maia in 1847, but when they bring her home she is back to her same age and is Conchita again. I really don't know.

I was thinking that might be it too, I hope that's all it is! I hope Cochita is not leaving us too! I hope they can find a way to fix this. They need a 4400 who's powers is to travel through time or bend time. Maybe they can send Diana and Tom back to the time where they put Maia. Wow this is getting really good now! Poor Maia!

#7 Qbanj69

Qbanj69

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 11:38 PM

oh please please change the actress... yess!!! i hope they do.

#8 Minau

Minau

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 07:30 AM

Quote:

They need a 4400 who's powers is to travel through time or bend time.

I don't believe the future people would do that. 4400 people are an uncontrollable mess anyway but to give one of them the ability to basically reverse every change the future people make to the timeline would take control out of their hands. Unless of course that's what they intended in the first place, hmm, I have to think about that one.

#9 photochick

photochick

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 11:49 AM

I am not so sure that the future people can control exactly what abillity develops in a 4400. I think they probably searched through time to find people who had a predisposition to develop the abilities they wanted to use. This would explain why exactly certain people were chosen. We know they wanted Kyle and not shawn, but maybe it runs in the family.

#10 brandie99

brandie99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 11:55 AM

maybe she's an older version of maia? i google image searched her name and it showed a pic of her and she'd be too old to play maia.

#11 Piper

Piper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 28 June 2006 - 01:08 PM

i googled her as well and i agree she is too old to be maia unless shes an older version.I don't think conchits will be leaving at all.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved