• This topic is locked This topic is locked
94 replies to this topic

#1 yabbadabbadoo

yabbadabbadoo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:19 PM

She is a total waste and has added nothing substancial to the series since her uneventful introduction ..
She doesn't spark with Tom either and is BBOORRIINNGG !!

Pam

#2 mickeysfriend

mickeysfriend

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,379 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:30 PM

I agree but hopefully the writers will jump start her soon. Right now, she seems to be much in the background and not adding much to the story.
My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am. ~Author Unknown

#3 31105

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 143 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 07:43 PM

I like her!

#4 volleybabe256

volleybabe256

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:29 PM

Quote:

She is a total waste and has added nothing substancial to the series since her uneventful introduction ..

Pam

I agree!

#5 MadisonAvenue

MadisonAvenue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:32 PM

Quote:

Pam

yadda yadda yadda! This will be the NEXT thread to get locked! 12 posts out of 20 about your hate for Alana! We know! We know! What is the precentage up to now!

#6 HRPufnstuf

HRPufnstuf

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 23 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 08:38 PM

Quote:

Pam

HELL NO! I LOVE ALANA!

#7 eric

eric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:13 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Pam

yadda yadda yadda! This will be the NEXT thread to get locked! 12 posts out of 20 about your hate for Alana! We know! We know! What is the precentage up to now!

Hey, I am over this kids. If you like the Alana character, you have a post...it's called karina lombard on the 4400, please stay there. The result of your posting here might be the killing off of the post you love (if the administrator is fair of course).

Many feel that the Alana character adds nothing to the show, everyone knows my feelings about it. We need to keep the focus on the thoughts about the show and not direct these silly attacks against other posters. Do try to stay the course and stay in the post you love.

Thanks...out of here, unless of course there is a need to return.....peace!

#8 yabbadabbadoo

yabbadabbadoo

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:27 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pam

Hey, I am over this kids. If you like the Alana character, you have a post...it's called karina lombard on the 4400, please stay there. The result of your posting here might be the killing off of the post you love (if the administrator is fair of course).

Many feel that the Alana character adds nothing to the show, everyone knows my feelings about it. We need to keep the focus on the thoughts about the show and not direct these silly attacks against other posters. Do try to stay the course and stay in the post you love.

I agree ..
The only thing Alana helps is curing imsomnia LOL
Maybe she'll do one of her alternate reality journeys and commit suicide and spare me the aggravation of watching her on the show and then Tom can get with a woman who at least he has spark with and is challenging .. Diana ..

Pam

#9 mavalon

mavalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:32 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pam

"Hey, I am over this kids."
1st. Obviously your not because your on this thread commenting.

2nd. I'm probably way older then you.

3rd. We (Alana Fans), as do you (Alana haters) have the right to post where we want.

4th. As long as they're threads and comments about Alana (good or bad), you can bet your bottom dollar I'll be there!

ALANA STAYS! KARINA PLAYS!

#10 mavalon

mavalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:34 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Pam

I agree ..
The only thing Alana helps is curing imsomnia LOL
Maybe she'll do one of her alternate reality journeys and commit suicide and spare me the aggravation of watching her on the show and then Tom can get with a woman who at least he has spark with and is challenging .. Diana ..

Pam

Pam you don't happen to have a sister named Barbara do you?
LMAO!!!!!

#11 mavalon

mavalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 09:42 PM

Here's a little poem, I just wrote! LMAO!
Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I like Alana
I think she's really cool!

#12 wm06

wm06

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:47 PM

I think Alana is not so bad...
It's too early to judge her character.

I cannot understand..
why do they Alanahater waste time writing and writing about the character or the actress who they don't like....
That's just a TV Show. Only TV show.
If I were you,I'd ignore her.
I don't want to waste time writing like this..such a disgusting thread...
And I do NOT want to hurt the fan of this actress.
Sorry for my bad english. My first language is not english like this actress..maybe

#13 eric

eric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 10:57 PM

Quote:

I think Alana is not so bad...
It's too early to judge her character.

I cannot understand..
why do they Alanahater waste time writing and writing about the character or the actress who they don't like....
That's just a TV Show. Only TV show.
If I were you,I'd ignore her.
I don't want to waste time writing like this..such a disgusting thread...
And I do NOT want to hurt the fan of this actress.
Sorry for my bad english. My first language is not english like this actress..maybe

Thank you for your words, your english is fine. This discussion is like calling people who are pro-life anti-abortionist, or if you oppose the war in Iraq, you don't support the troops. In each case the "other side" labels and libels and it IS wrong. The thread I started addressed the value of the Alana character on the show, as in "does it or does it not add anything to the 4400". My opinion is that it does not. I stated why, even referencing the writers of the show and a possible reason the character was added and the particular actor chosen. If folks have a problem with this, defend their position as to why the character is good for the show and how the show benefits from the character. That should be the level of the debate. People who are Karina Lombard fans and those who enjoy the Alana character are welcomed to state why the show is benefited by the character and actress. The thread is fine. Now folks, can we stick with the topic and debate the merits of the characters as I think all of us want a GREAT show. Out, again, and again and again and again....LOL...beam me up Scotty, PLEASE!!!

#14 xoxo_Christina

xoxo_Christina

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 11:33 PM

Listen, this time I AM PERSONALLY attacking you.

You are a sad piece of work and obviously very unhappy. How sad and immature..one thread gets closed and you just start another one! And Eric, I saw your post about kicking off negative posters....I guess that will mean we won't see you around for much longer then!

First Eric post a whole thread on Alana/Karina, then the both of you feel the need to come in a thread created for fans and spill your guts there. And was I surprised to see Eric attack her in a thread that really didn't have anything to do with Alana/Karina? Not one bit! Now there is thread # 4, "surprisingly" created by Pam...the one whining about how I attacked her!!!! Ever hear of "the pot calling the kettle??".

I'm done with both of you, I have no time nor desire to argue with people who are just here to start trouble. It is more than than obvious that is what Pam's intention is. Sad, very, very sad.

Have wonderful night...I hope both of you get out of this what you are wanting, feeling better about your lousy selfs.

ps: Admin, feel free to kick me off...I don't think I wanna be back here anyways.

Quote:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!! I was totally thinking that!!!! Yo Babs, that you?? LOLLLLL.

#15 eric

eric

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 06:41 AM

ditto, but what is truely maddening about the series right now is the sense that we don't know who will be staying and who will be going. There seems to be a constant introduction of characters (which keeps you on your toes and some of which I think should stay) but we're kinda left hanging with who will or will not be there next season or next episode. What do you all think, has the cast settled or are we in for more surprises and losses like Kyle or Lilly? I'm out schoolmates! Bouncin'!

#16 darkangel

darkangel

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 07:23 AM

Yeah I wonder about that too, who will go next and who will stay! I hope they bring Collier back soon and try to find some crazy way to bring Lilly back.

#17 4301

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 536 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:28 AM

Nothing brightens my day like seeing posts called "please kill off Alana".

My advice to the Alana lovers is just to ignore these threads!

That way, the people who find her character boring and a waste can discuss her in peace.

For a good laugh, visit her myspace music site.
http://www.myspace.c...inalombardmusic
[url="http://<a%20href="http://www.myspace.com/karinalombardmusic"%20target="_blank">http://www.myspace.c...ombardmusic</a>"]web page[/url]

#18 mavalon

mavalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:35 AM

Quote:

Listen, this time I AM PERSONALLY attacking you.

You are a sad piece of work and obviously very unhappy. How sad and immature..one thread gets closed and you just start another one! And Eric, I saw your post about kicking off negative posters....I guess that will mean we won't see you around for much longer then!

First Eric post a whole thread on Alana/Karina, then the both of you feel the need to come in a thread created for fans and spill your guts there. And was I surprised to see Eric attack her in a thread that really didn't have anything to do with Alana/Karina? Not one bit! Now there is thread # 4, "surprisingly" created by Pam...the one whining about how I attacked her!!!! Ever hear of "the pot calling the kettle??".

I'm done with both of you, I have no time nor desire to argue with people who are just here to start trouble. It is more than than obvious that is what Pam's intention is. Sad, very, very sad.

Have wonderful night...I hope both of you get out of this what you are wanting, feeling better about your lousy selfs.

ps: Admin, feel free to kick me off...I don't think I wanna be back here anyways.

Quote:

LMFAOOOOOOOOO!!! I was totally thinking that!!!! Yo Babs, that you?? LOLLLLL.

I totally agree with you. I was wondering how long it would take for one of the a**holes to go back about 6 pages and bump this thread up!

#19 mavalon

mavalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:43 AM

Quote:

Nothing brightens my day like seeing posts called "please kill off Alana".

My advice to the Alana lovers is just to ignore these threads!

That way, the people who find her character boring and a waste can discuss her in peace.

For a good laugh, visit her myspace music site.
http://www.myspace.c...inalombardmusic
http://www.myspace.c...rdmusic</a></a>"]web page[/url]

I believe your stealing bandwidth from one of my websites!!!!

#20 mavalon

mavalon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 353 posts

Posted 23 June 2006 - 09:48 AM

I changed my mind! I want to "THANK" all the Alana/Karina haters because your just giving her more face time on the front page of the USA Message Board!!!! HAHAHAHAHA

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved