Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

WHAT WAS THAT SONG? 4400's music producer speaks!

• Please log in to reply
68 replies to this topic

#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 12 June 2006 - 11:01 AM

Elliot Lurie, the music producer for The 4400, will be writing a blog after each week's episode discussing the show's music. Use the links below to learn about the music for that episode:

Elliot Lurie Q&A:
http://www.usanetwor...gs/lurie01.html

The New World, Parts I & II (June 11th):
http://www.usanetwor...gs/lurie02.html

Being Tom Baldwin (June 18th):
http://www.usanetwor...gs/lurie03.html

Gone, Part 1 (June 25th):
http://www.usanetwor...gs/lurie04.html

Gone, Part 2 (July 2nd):
http://www.usanetwor...gs/lurie05.html

The Ballad of Kevin and Tess (July 30th):
http://www.usanetwor...gs/lurie06.html

Click below for a list of all the songs that appeared in the first two seasons of The 4400:
http://www.usanetwor...w/songlist.html

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 Healer

Healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 11:47 AM

God Bless...I love love LOVE the whole music thing, and the choices you guys make are amazingly great.

Thanks,
Karen

#3 starcharm013

starcharm013

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 02:41 PM

Okay, first of all I have to say that I am shocked and amazed that my work was used and credited on the OFFICIAL 4400 website! I am so... flattered I guess is the word.

Second, I don't know if there is any way for this to get to Elliot Lurie, but there are (according to my records) at least 2 songs still unaccounted for! They are:

* Hidden - Kyle listening to his headphones

* Lockdown - T. J. Kim listening to her headphones (x2? There are 2 different scenes, but I don't know if it's the same song or not)

I don't know what kind of records there are for what was used, but those are definately songs being played.

Thanks,
Sadie

Oh, and by the way, if this does somehow get to the webmaster of the site, my name is Sadie and it would be great if I was credited that way.

#4 Healer

Healer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Posted 13 June 2006 - 03:20 PM

Compiling the list was your doing? Thanks!

#5 Tronix

Tronix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 02:28 PM

What was that song called in the commercail for the new season i know part of the lyrics were

"Nothing can save us"

or somthing?

#6 LauraAllenFan

LauraAllenFan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 04:08 PM

Save Us by Feeder

#7 Tronix

Tronix

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 453 posts

Posted 14 June 2006 - 08:20 PM

Thanks

#8 Aig

Aig

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 June 2006 - 06:24 AM

Well I don't know if someone already asked about it, but what's the song at the beginning of the episode ?

#9 chante

chante

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 118 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 09:49 AM

cool songs

#10 Vivek

Vivek

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 07:24 PM

so which song is the one at the end of the season premeir...it's the one thats playing as issabel empties out the needle full of white stuff.

#11 joujoubeebee

joujoubeebee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2006 - 08:36 PM

i love that now theres a place to discover the artists and songs featured in 4400. however i need some help figuring out a song that has been haunting me since last season (which i dont know if it appears on the list). here are my clues.
1. the song was featured at end of a 2nd season episode...i think it was the one where diana is reading maia's diary (was that the episode titled "the fifth page?")
2. its sung by a woman...and its a haunting song.

im sorry but my memory is hazy, since it was about a year ago that i heard it..believe me i've been looking for it but only found dead ends. i hope someone out there can identify the song im speaking about. thanks so much.

ps. im glad i read this blog, because im a huge feeder fan and was unaware of their song "save us"

#12 ogam5

ogam5

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 03:10 PM

I was absolutely knocked over by that 13 Senses song too; GREAT choice, Eliot - and by the way, if you're reading this, it's always such a blast singing "Brandy" at karaoke from time to time. Also, went through a bit of a Disney Channel phase a few years ago (hey, I know plenty of adults that watched 'Even Stevens' faithfully) and just have to say that some of the songs you were associated with that aired on Lizzie and Raven were very impressive in their own right.....

#13 aeryn

aeryn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 June 2006 - 03:17 PM

I also would like to add my great appreciation to the usa network & all the fans that make being able to find the music used in The 4400 so easy. I often hear music I like in my fav tv shows - this by far outstrips all the rest of the networks!! Thank you so much for all your hard work!!!!

#14 Faerie7

Faerie7

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 12:57 AM

has there been any rumour of a 4400 cd -- the music is phenomenal and I wish they would create one !!!!!!!!

#15 mUSICfORlIFE

mUSICfORlIFE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 04:52 AM

Hey, are you sure that's the title of the song by Feeder? Because when I searched iTunes and Barnes&Noble, there was no song that was titled "Save Me". E-Mail Me At: j123h12b1@aol.com Thanks!

#16 LauraAllenFan

LauraAllenFan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,022 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 11:33 AM

It's SAVE US!

#17 mUSICfORlIFE

mUSICfORlIFE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 02:29 PM

Oh! Thanks for the correction - that's what happens when I read message boards too late at night. ^_^

#18 Zekecee

Zekecee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 June 2006 - 09:50 PM

Does anyone know the name of the instramental song taht was playing at the very beginning of the episode of Being Tom Baldwin???

#19 Renovatio

Renovatio

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 02:45 AM

Hello!
Can you give me name of song which playing in end of 2 part of 3th season? There is Tom with his wife in other world. Tom with little Kyle in his hands. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!

#20 mUSICfORlIFE

mUSICfORlIFE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 12:57 PM

Hi, I was on another "The 4400" spoiler homepage and it's rumored that Patrick Flueger (Shawn) was going to sing and play guitiar for a few episodes as both background music and actually on the show in season 3. Is this true? And, what's the news on a 4400 Soundtrack? Thanks!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved