Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:25 PM

Quote:

Now this little 8 year old can sing.... brittanyboyce.com

WOW!

I'm not sure but I think that we had a discussion thread about this 8 year old.

I really just wanted to offer a posting hint.... if you preceed the website with www. it will become clickable thusly.... www.brittanyboyce.com

Welcome to NS forum...

#3 whitetailhunter

whitetailhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:41 PM

Shes very cute and maybe someday she will be great she not a LeAnn Rimes but very good for her age very cute.

#4 karenewes

karenewes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 13 January 2006 - 06:44 PM

Hi Pop!
I don't believe this isn't the same little girl, unless she was discussed before Jan 1st. Unlike the other little one she is not "performing" every weekend and such. As long as it's fun it will give her some practice.
~Karen

We're off and running...

#5 *~Han~*

*~Han~*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 07:46 AM

Wow, strong voice
Can we pretend that aeroplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars?

#6 Pop

Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 08:39 AM

Quote:

Hi Pop!
I don't believe this isn't the same little girl, unless she was discussed before Jan 1st. Unlike the other little one she is not "performing" every weekend and such. As long as it's fun it will give her some practice.
~Karen

I don't remember the performers name, I just remember that we had a long thread discussion about a young female performer...

#7 *~Han~*

*~Han~*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 08:47 AM

I can't remember who we talked about before but it wasn't Brittany

#8 Pop

Pop

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,781 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:15 AM

Quote:

I can't remember who we talked about before but it wasn't Brittany

CountryStarBob posted:

Quote:

I think parents should not push their kids but SUPPORT their kidsī talent if it is obvious that they have some and they like psinging. When I was performing in America recently, I met a 9 year old girl who was incredibly talented, and her parents did not push. Visit http://www.baileywesberry.com/ and be AMAZED. The demos do not do her right. It would be a shame for everybody if that girl was forbidden to perform although I would admit that a schedule like hers must keep her real busy.

This was in response to the thread "Kids Nashvilles Star" or something like that....

#9 *~Han~*

*~Han~*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,362 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:16 AM

Thanks Pop

#10 NoSpringChicken

NoSpringChicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,067 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 09:24 AM

Quote:

CountryStarBob posted:
Quote:

I think parents should not push their kids but SUPPORT their kidsī talent if it is obvious that they have some and they like psinging. When I was performing in America recently, I met a 9 year old girl who was incredibly talented, and her parents did not push. Visit http://www.baileywesberry.com/ and be AMAZED. The demos do not do her right. It would be a shame for everybody if that girl was forbidden to perform although I would admit that a schedule like hers must keep her real busy.

Good voice, but there's something disturbing about a 9-year-old singing "Stand By Your Man". I never did like the damn song to start with.

#11 karenewes

karenewes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,926 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 11:44 AM

LOL Spring!
As a mother of three girls I always wanted the song to say...Stand alongside your man as long as he has great character and treats you like the amazing person that you are....

We're off and running...

#12 NoSpringChicken

NoSpringChicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,067 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 12:16 PM

Quote:

LOL Spring!
As a mother of three girls I always wanted the song to say...Stand alongside your man as long as he has great character and treats you like the amazing person that you are....

Yes, I always thought of it as The Doormat Song--stand by your man no matter how immature or assinine he may act & look pretty while you're putting up with his sorry butt. And the line "after all, he's just a man" is a total insult to all men, IMHO.

#13 capeachy

capeachy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,816 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:24 PM

She does a good job on "Blue"

#14 whitetailhunter

whitetailhunter

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 345 posts

Posted 14 January 2006 - 03:26 PM

very good job

#15 1lilcountrygal

1lilcountrygal

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 10:21 AM

She sounds pretty good. Best of luck to you! Enjoy ait and have fun

I have a 9 year old niece that is awesome in both Pop tunes and Country. She is also learning to play the guitar now. She has even been writting songs. Little rymes here and there. Pretty good ones too. She's not pushed by her parents at all. She loves it. Right now she only sings at Karaoke, Local kid talent shows and competitions. Plus the Alameda county fair in the Summer.

#16 nashvilleorbust

nashvilleorbust

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 16 January 2006 - 12:36 PM

CountryStarBob posted:

Quote:

This was in response to the thread "Kids Nashvilles Star" or something like that....

Ouch, i was in pain just listenenening to this little voice belting (screaming) notes and the nodes growing in her throat as she sang. Such a shame, she has a lovely little voice, but it is being abused. She won't have any voice left by the time she's a teen. No respectable voice coach would teach a child how to sing like this.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved